The Tucker Carlson thread

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I still haven't had the motivation to watch Hannity but my friend Andre was posting recently about how other conservative pundits get tangled up in meaningless minutia like "Russia hacking", playing into Dem hands ("Odious Gnome Brian Stelter Publishes Book of Crackpot Anti-Fox News Theories").

Hannity to me is too partisan, and I can only watch so much stuff. Agree totally about Tucker being a Boomer Bridge.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm trying to watch last night's show, every time I pull it up (YouTube TV on Roku) it says I don't have an internet connection. Tried on 2 different devices, same thing happened, both are definitely connected to the wifi and I'm able to watch other things through the same app on both including other recorded shows.

If anyone else has YouTube TV and records the show, check and see if the same thing is happening to you.

DeWoken

Sparrow
I'm trying to watch last night's show, every time I pull it up (YouTube TV on Roku) it says I don't have an internet connection. Tried on 2 different devices, same thing happened, both are definitely connected to the wifi and I'm able to watch other things through the same app on both including other recorded shows.

If anyone else has YouTube TV and records the show, check and see if the same thing is happening to you.

People upload the full show to regular YouTube without fail every night, but it does seem to be a rotating crew, so as to avoid the ban hammer. Sometimes the copy has an annoying amount of bits cut out (maybe their internet connection was spotty or maybe the publisher wasn't interested in that particular segment). For now that may be your ticket.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
People upload the full show to regular YouTube without fail every night, but it does seem to be a rotating crew, so as to avoid the ban hammer. Sometimes the copy has an annoying amount of bits cut out (maybe their internet connection was spotty or maybe the publisher wasn't interested in that particular segment). For now that may be your ticket.

Yeah, I caught several of the segments on YouTube (including Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer which was the main thing I was interested in). Just thought it was suspicious that that particular show was having unexplained technical issues. I'll see what it does tomorrow.

buja

Woodpecker
If only Tucker would ditch that 'Globalist' covid shill Siegel. It makes me question where Tuckers loyalties really lie.
Tucker Carlson is a Globalist too.

He works for Fox News. He used to work for CNN.
Carlson pacifies freedom-loving people through the power of TV to make them think that someone is fighting for them.

He perpetuates the false dichotomy of Left-Right/Liberal-Conservative.

DeWoken

Sparrow
Yeah, I caught several of the segments on YouTube (including Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer which was the main thing I was interested in). Just thought it was suspicious that that particular show was having unexplained technical issues. I'll see what it does tomorrow.

Yeah, I'd say it's suspicious.

Tucker was absolutely fuming last night (8/31) about the Left now trying to shift blame of the rioting onto Trump.

Carlson pacifies freedom-loving people through the power of TV to make them think that someone is fighting for them.

So you're saying the majority of normie people would be better informed if they didn't watch Tucker? I find that a hard position to defend.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher

Not going to argue with you there. There seems to be something genuine about the guy though.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yeah, I'd say it's suspicious.

Tucker was absolutely fuming last night (8/31) about the Left now trying to shift blame of the rioting onto Trump.

It's working today (last night's show).

So either:

a) there genuinely was some sort of technical issue either on YouTube TV's end or on my account (I used different devices but same account)
b) there was something in last night's episode specifically they wanted to censor, presumably the Rittenhouse lawyer interview
c) it was a test run and they plan to do it with every episode presumably starting 2-4 weeks before the election

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Based on what? It would help if you have a source or explain "he's a Globalist too" position with some helpful information.

Most guys already knew that. We already know Fox News is a ((())) network. A few weeks ago, Fox cut Tucker's interview with a guest when he asked a question about (((Jared K)). Of course, (((Jared K))) was fuming when Tucker mentioned his name frequently.

I don't know if you are trolling. Without Tucker's show - and if Trump wasn't elected 4 years ago - people (hint: NPCs) would still follow MSM Fake News propaganda where they would still be kept in the dark on real news like Critical Race Theory, BLM-Antifa targeting & threatening American/Trump Supporters, statues and churches being vandalized, etc.

NPCs.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if you are trolling. Without Tucker's show - and if Trump wasn't elected 4 years ago - people (hint: NPCs) would still follow MSM Fake News propaganda where they would still be kept in the dark on real news like Critical Race Theory, BLM-Antifa targeting & threatening American/Trump Supporters, statues and churches being vandalized, etc.

The thing i think is, the more redpilled/Godpilled people need to keep this fire burning in the people that are waking up,...but focusing them and harnessing their anger in the right direction to make sure the momentum we have isn't lost. We have to keep stoking the flames,...but in a controlled manner....

Kinda like how the controlled fires in California kept the overgrowth in California in harmony and in a way that wasn't destructive to the rest of the forest and the housing areas in the area... at least until(((democrats))) stopped controlled burns.
Keep focus, Keep the fire burning...keep it contained. Do not relent, do not forget, do not become complacent. Keep marching forward.

Peacock
Gold Member

There are many instances where Tucker has done a good job of breaching that divide. He's a good messenger for the populist agenda, pretty much the only one in the MSM.

He's also pushed the envelope on his Murdoch-owned channel. FYI Murdoch, like other media tycoons (see Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's father) was financially propped by the Rothschilds. Some of his shows like the one on Paul Singer destroying American industry for profit were absolutely outstanding.

There is some reason to be concerned about certain facets of his persona, like his globalist background and kabala red string, but overall Tucker has been a great presence in the media landscape, he is leagues ahead of neocon tools like Hannity and co.

DeWoken

Sparrow
@budoslavic ,
Welcome to the Tucker Thread, where we wait a few hours for Tucker's crew to enhance, sort through, and subtitle the grainy Twitter videos you guys share in the Riots Thread ;)

Just kidding, you guys are doing great work :like:

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Tucker is funny. He calls out the CV BS and then is starting to shill for the Vaccine.

Well I guess we tried.
Did he? I didn't watch the episode last night. He usually takes a cautious approach because as a major news anchor, he could easily get sued for spreading "false" information. He normally adjusts as he gets more information. I'm fairly confident he won't shill for a mandatory vaccine, or not taking a vaccine because of moral or religious reasons.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Did he? I didn't watch the episode last night. He usually takes a cautious approach because as a major news anchor, he could easily get sued for spreading "false" information. He normally adjusts as he gets more information. I'm fairly confident he won't shill for a mandatory vaccine, or not taking a vaccine because of moral or religious reasons.

His second segment he introduced someone who talked about the Vaccine being ready in time for November. The spin was positive. I think from Tucker that's a a ringing endorsement.

DeWoken

Sparrow
In the MSM-TV-news sphere there's only so far you can stray. You have to remember how brainwashed some folks are about corona. When he talks about a vaccine he at least shows concerned Boomers that he is aware of what is buzzing in the headlines; it makes them feel comfortable.

I think it was on Monday's show he mentioned how there was another serious push to get his show shut down. Mobs of Antifa were upset about his truthful coverage of Kyle's righteous deeds. (Reminder tho, guys, stay far away from these deranged mobs).