The Tucker Carlson thread

One thing that is a valid criticism of Tucker is that he still has Con Inc associates on his show when he could (maybe?) promote America First types instead. Kind of frustrating to see Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard get the time of day but guys like Nick Fuentes, who confront the Con Inc crowd, can't get a lift at all.

That said, I think Tucker takes it to the near absolute limit he can without getting fired. There are a lot of issues he can highlight that aren't true taboos (JQ stuff, for example) and make a lot headway on. However, it's pretty sad that the one lone sane voice left at the MSM level still has to likely self-censor to some degree. That fact doesn't bode well for the future.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
One thing that is a valid criticism of Tucker is that he still has Con Inc associates on his show when he could (maybe?) promote America First types instead. Kind of frustrating to see Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard get the time of day but guys like Nick Fuentes, who confront the Con Inc crowd, can't get a lift at all.

In his defense, these are party candidates. I think Tucker is doing the best he can, lifting alot of ideas from alt media and bringing them to the mainstream.

get2choppaaa

Kingfisher

That said, I think Tucker takes it to the near absolute limit he can without getting fired. There are a lot of issues he can highlight that aren't true taboos (JQ stuff, for example) and make a lot headway on. However, it's pretty sad that the one lone sane voice left at the MSM level still has to likely self-censor to some degree. That fact doesn't bode well for the future.

I would note that he has called or Jared Kushner and Paul Singer by name. Clearly the overton window will not allow him to say Jews are controlling our media, but he does pinpoint specific individuals such that they can draw conclusions.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
I hear this documentary about social media distributed by Netflix is actually very good.
The Social Dilemma | Official Trailer | Netflix

I was looking forward to this documentary. Ten minutes in, the fictional family they have used to depict familiar family situations during the scripted segments of the doc is mixed-race. Black man with white woman (of course) and interracial kids.

Turned it off.

jonottawa

Chicken
Tucker and Ann are my 2 modern political heroes. I was advocating Carlson/Coulter 2020 for the last couple of years, but I guess we'll have to wait until 2024 now. Michelle Malkin has also made some amazingly honest and courageous speeches, against her own economic self interest as a political commentator.

DeWoken

Sparrow
I was looking forward to this documentary. Ten minutes in, the fictional family they have used to depict familiar family situations during the scripted segments of the doc is mixed-race. Black man with white woman (of course) and interracial kids.

Turned it off.

I've been watching it off and on for a few days now in amidst the rest of my high-information diet - and I don't even recall the interracial aspect. But yeah, it was just okay. Of course, they go into how YT (and FB, they claim) has the ability to lead people down dark rabbit holes, and they lump right wing stuff in with flat earth and whatever else. But for the perennial normie who is unwittingly dependent on their EMF radiation and propaganda dispensing device this might be a nudge in the right direction. Time might be better spent with few choice TCT clips.

Keep Calm
and
Watch Tucker