The Tucker Carlson thread

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I posted a while back on here about problems watching Tucker's show on DVR the next day through YouTube TV, a few months ago I was unable to watch a full episode, don't remember what that night's topic was but I do remember one of the segments being particularly sensitive. Now the last 2 days, when I pull up the previous night's episode (beginning with the Tony Bobulinski episode) my DVR says it's already about 75% viewed and I have to manually rewind to the beginning. I definitely hadn't watched any of either episode yet.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Tucker needs to call out his own network. Whatever good things he says he's still part of F*X and making F*X money. I like Tucker but the Tucker 2024 memes were dumb. We need to drop this "we just need this one guy elected President and everything is fixed" fantasy.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
The fact Jeanine Pirro has been suspended but Tucker hasn't speaks volumes. Tucker 2024 my ass.

For those of you that might have tuned in and did not see Fox News' "Justice" with Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night, sources told Newsmax the show was suspended over a spat on the network's coverage of President Donald Trump.

Sources close to the network tell Newsmax, because she made a very staunch defense of President Trump and wanted to expose the vote fraud that took place in the election, Fox News decided not to air her show. It had extended coverage of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech of a contested election.

The sources gave no inclination of whether the network is going to keep the show going, but we hear she was suspended at least for this weekend.

DeWoken

Sparrow
Nah, I'd say Jeanine is more low profile than Tucker, so it's easy for Fox to suspend her. I watched Tucker these past few days and he's been fine.

The fact Jeanine Pirro has been suspended but Tucker hasn't speaks volumes. Tucker 2024 my ass.