The Tucker Carlson thread

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
This is more significant than people realize. Has the military ever attacked private American citizens via social media for expressing an opinion like this before? By the way, do civic nationalists exist anymore? Has anyone checked up on them recently? When the country is attacking you, how can you be patriotic? We're occupied.
That's why that retired colonel mentioned a courts martial. No commander should be engaging like that - fucking ridiculous, political and 100% against UCMJ regs, even now.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
I know, I know - can't stop talking about Tucker. But this time he called out the nonsense military "stand down" over extremism (detailed in these slides) and in addition pointed out some Air Force three star general was a bit portly for his duties, asking how "this doughy guy could get such an important job.."

While its not nice to poke fun at people, when the fun being poked has to do with the ostensible ability of a senior military officer to do his job, it isn't just poking fun, it's a necessary step in identifying combat inefficiency. Not that I expect anything to change, but at least somebody - especially a civilian - noticed the current state of senior military leadership. Rotten on the inside, obese on the outside.

Yes, it's dangerous.

Dangerously based.
Comments / replies to this tweet is worth to read. Their minds are disconnected from real world. The problem with this kind of mindset is ,that they see all those "asylum seekers" as poor children who need help.Many of them in their liberal bubble , truly believe that they are making world a better place, by opening borders. And such guy as Tucker - they see him as an enemy of humanity.

Athanasius

Pelican

Yes, it's dangerous.

Dangerously based.
He is tentatively dipping his feet in the waters, working around the obvious attempt at population replacement and the resulting destruction of heritage American culture -- which is the issue-- by saying it's a voting rights issue. This is kind of like saying that Uncle Foster doesn't have a drinking problem, he has a problem with falling down in gutters.

Athanasius

Pelican
Comments / replies to this tweet is worth to read. Their minds are disconnected from real world. The problem with this kind of mindset is ,that they see all those "asylum seekers" as poor children who need help.Many of them in their liberal bubble , truly believe that they are making world a better place, by opening borders. And such guy as Tucker - they see him as an enemy of humanity.

Correct, they are substituting a phony narrative for reality. They really believe that (1) people are interchangeable parts, (2) we can make dent in world suffering by importing millions of dissimilar people - false, (3) diversity makes us stronger, and (4) the people who encourage open borders are good-hearted people like themselves who just want to help the poor and defenseless. All are blatantly false. I always think of that SPLC guy who had a piece of paper marking off the movement of the country toward majority non-white status.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

I have sympathy for the would-be immigrants themselves, many of them really are just trying to make better lives for themselves and their families. They're being sold a bill of goods and used as pawns by leftist groups in the US who don't give a shit about them--see the "kids in cages" fiasco under Trump where Democrats in Congress blocked funding to alleviate overcrowding at the holding facilities because doing so would have made it a less effective photo op. Cartels are profiting handily off of them as well. There are some "bad hombres" in the mix of course but aside from them we should be careful about treating the other migrants as the enemy in a personal sense and losing focus on the true enemy.

I have sympathy for the would-be immigrants themselves, many of them really are just trying to make better lives for themselves and their families. They're being sold a bill of goods and used as pawns by leftist groups in the US who don't give a shit about them--see the "kids in cages" fiasco under Trump where Democrats in Congress blocked funding to alleviate overcrowding at the holding facilities because doing so would have made it a less effective photo op. Cartels are profiting handily off of them as well. There are some "bad hombres" in the mix of course but aside from them we should be careful about treating the other migrants as the enemy in a personal sense and losing focus on the true enemy.
I had similar views some time ago. But i changed my mind. I live in eastern Europe, post Soviet country. And now, 30 years after Soviet collapse, i really see, why countries don't succeed. It's because a majority of people, who are really poor and own nothing, they actually don't want to learn anything. They don't want to investigate what is really happening in their government, where all the state money goes, what people they are voting for. They instead, share a stupid jokes on FB and other social sites. Tik tok is best example, what proletariat wants to do. Nowadays everybody have a choice - what to do on internet. You can do some research, or watch girls shaking asses on tiktok.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I understand what you're saying. I believe I've said before on this forum that I learned Spanish by working as a volunteer for a church that ministered to illegal immigrants in southern California. Most of them were the most humble and kind people I've ever met. That was 30 years ago.

To this day, as I go about my daily business, whenever I encounter recent immigrants I try to talk to them to practice my Spanish and also because I enjoyed, at least in the past, interacting with them. I've noticed over the past 10 years or so, however, that the most recent wave of immigrants is different. They are more surly, churlish, aloof, defiant, manipulative, and unappreciative. Without visiting their home countries, or speaking with immigrants from earlier waves, I can't figure out for sure why they are this way.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
ADL wants Tucker canned

The globalists usually pretend to ignore Carlson as if he didn't exist, but this shows that they're actually watching him very closely, hoping he'll do something which will allow them to destroy or discredit him.

I disagree. I work in an industry where I deal with a lot of illegals. They’re immoral, lying scum looking to exploit their host in any manner they are permitted. I have as much sympathy for them as I would for termites chewing through my home.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I disagree. I work in an industry where I deal with a lot of illegals. They’re immoral, lying scum looking to exploit their host in any manner they are permitted. I have as much sympathy for them as I would for termites chewing through my home.

That hasn't been my experience, but there are so many here that there are no doubt some bad ones (as well as a small but not insignificant portion of actual violent criminals).

This is a US perspective as well of course, talking mostly about migrants from Latin America. The European experience with migrants even on an individual level will be very different.

ADL wants Tucker canned

Deplatforming has worked well thus far, honestly. I do fear though that Tucker is the last stop for an entry point into the far right. Without him, the boomers are left in the wind. Rush is dead, so it's getting difficult to steer normal conservatives back to pasture.

Correct, they are substituting a phony narrative for reality. They really believe that (1) people are interchangeable parts, (2) we can make dent in world suffering by importing millions of dissimilar people - false, (3) diversity makes us stronger, and (4) the people who encourage open borders are good-hearted people like themselves who just want to help the poor and defenseless. All are blatantly false. I always think of that SPLC guy who had a piece of paper marking off the movement of the country toward majority non-white status.

Let me add to this:

I was talking to a professor months ago about how I felt university was a waste of time. I'm not even using my degree yet I still owe money.

He was more concerned about CRT. There really truly is a bubble and all your points are valid. I think liberals see themselves as good people but when you have natives that are being shoved to the side they miss the point completely. It's like their brain short circuits that maybe they their profession is useless but then they double down and reaffirm themselves as good liberal tools. The prof was in his 40s if my memory serves me correct. This delusional thought is even worse for the older liberals that still think the world is operating in the 1950s.

Kazynski argues liberals think the way they do because they are in reality inferior.