The Tucker Carlson thread

Peacock
Gold Member
Eyq5Xd0WEAMkVHn

Eyq5XdzWgAIE6ni

Imagine a country of 320 million people yet in fact 1 public news anchor essentially speaking out against the elite takeover. That's astonishing for two reasons, one how controlled the landscape is and two how docile people are. In the NL I can think of 1 underground news anchor that has a pretty well viewed show on his own website and goes all in, one political party who goes against it but the rest of it all are either controlled or walk with the mass. I admire these people but we've got to ask ourselves what we are doing and not only watch to public figures to save us quote unquote, like which was the case with DJT whom I respect highly yet many saw that as an opportunity to put all the burden on one man without examining themselves, that is where the solution is. This goes for me too by the way, for I do not speak out publicly at the moment as much as I would like to do.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Tucker is framing all of this in terms of "voting rights" and "demographic change".

The same Tucker that did not do one story about election fraud after Nov 6 last year.

Tucker is very sure to mention that this has nothing to do with race. No, this is about voting rights.

Until it's called out explicitly, and maybe mentioning why the ADL was founded and mentioning the JQ, it's just posturing and an attempt to get boomers to believe in voting for R's again.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Tucker is framing all of this in terms of "voting rights" and "demographic change".

The same Tucker that did not do one story about election fraud after Nov 6 last year.

Tucker is very sure to mention that this has nothing to do with race. No, this is about voting rights.

Until it's called out explicitly, and maybe mentioning why the ADL was founded and mentioning the JQ, it's just posturing and an attempt to get boomers to believe in voting for R's again.
I've criticized Tucker before for not being transparent enough - but give him credit - he called out the jews and Israel specifically. He named them on television without so much as a euphemism. It doesn't matter if he calls out race or not. JQ is infinitely more important to understand than race issues.

People will return to rational, fair and humane beliefs about race that will benefit everyone of all races once we don't have constant lies about it in the jewish media. It will work itself out once people understand the JQ.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
He's right that the Democrats are using immigration for power, but the globalist platform they've endorsed uses it for that and also for cheap labor for its oligarchs and to prop up the welfare state since the post-Boomer American generations are having less children. I'm not sure if he has mentioned that in any of his monologues.

Anyway, what I really like about him doubling-down like this, is that he knows that globalist leaders in the US were likely tuning in to his show last night to see if he would backtrack on his comments from last week. Knowing that they're watching, he proceeds to let them have it in no uncertain terms. His monologue was twice its usual length, to give him time to fully and completely explain exactly what they're doing, basically to their face.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

He's done an excellent job pushing the envelope and widening the narrow Overton window of his Fox audience. He has already been suspended before by the Fox honchos, who strongly dislike his politics but are keeping him for his high ratings.

Politics are ultimately more important for them than the bottom line though (see Gilette, Coca-Cola or even Fox calling Arizona for Biden), they probably want to fire him are looking for an opportunity to do it without antagonizing their audience. Tucker is playing a game of cat and mouse with them.

I'd like to see him stay with Fox for another two years and then make a run at the presidency in 24. The kind of facetime and rapport this platform gives him is invaluable, and would set him up for a strong position as a candidate. You will also see him address the Steal of 2020 in detail once he's ready to bolt from Fox.

Even if he doesn't run, it's quite clear that he's on a collision course with the Rep establishment and Fox, he will eventually find his place be it on cable TV or online media, but until then, it's good to have him preaching to one of the most pozzed segments in American politics, BoomerCons, who make up the bulk of Fox's audience.

tomtud

Pelican
As Yuri Bezmenov ex KGB said, the useful idiots are beyond saving. She is a self described secular Jew. Making voting rules issues into a racial issue is crystal clear a political ploy. Yet, the low IQ minions go along with it. if she believes this nonsense of white nationalism, then she will be putting in the dagger of the descendants of soldiers and Americans who Stopped the nazis from killing her ethnic group. These white nationalists have family members who died fighting a common enemy which did not even step foot on US soil. Ohhh they are Holocaust deniers , racists blah blah blah She might say. I ask,,,,What if they are not?
seeing that this opinion piece was written in 2018 is irrelevant, this was going on since the 1960s. As long as it’s a negative against white people, it is all game. If a piece was against BLM, or anti israel it is taboo.

it’s all Double Speak and Hypocrisy to say the least.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
TPR

images

Temperature pressure relief valve. Every boiler has one in case just as the name implies temperature or pressure get too high the tank doesnt explode

I see Tucker as a TPR valve for mainstream conservatives. With him voicing at least some level of truth it seems someone knows, someone cares, someone will do something...right?

6739a75d-1ef2-4e86-a19a-59bbffca106f.jpeg

I love the guy. I love agreeing with him and knowing that Im not alone in thinking the clown world is the clown world but at the end of the day I know he's not coming to our rescue

TCT =TPR