The Tucker Carlson thread

MtnMan

Woodpecker
TPR

images

Temperature pressure relief valve. Every boiler has one in case just as the name implies temperature or pressure get too high the tank doesnt explode

I see Tucker as a TPR valve for mainstream conservatives. With him voicing at least some level of truth it seems someone knows, someone cares, someone will do something...right?

6739a75d-1ef2-4e86-a19a-59bbffca106f.jpeg

I love the guy. I love agreeing with him and knowing that Im not alone in thinking the clown world is the clown world but at the end of the day I know he's not coming to our rescue

TCT =TPR
An an HVAC engineer, I love this assessment and I totally agree. I saw Trump as a similar TPR. "We don't have to do anything because Trump and Tucker and handling it." Same with Qanon.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
He's particularly evil because of how devious it is. One year ago I watched Tucker every single night. Here's a guy who is using logic and common sense to explain things in such a great way.

I think the veneer started to fall away from me when his writer had some anonymous Internet posts come up.

If you read what his head writer said (per the article above), it wasn't off the mark. It was blunt, which is what many internet message boards are for. And he thought he was anonymous. He did not represent Tucker or FOX with his posts.

Tucker did not save the man's job, even though he could have. Tucker gladly handed over the scalp.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
He introduces people to ideas that would otherwise be hidden from them.

You see a pressure valve, I see a crack in a prison wall.

I agree completely.

If you are a normal, middle aged guy, Tucker might be the only person speaking these ideas unless you are on very specific websites.

You have to be very careful what you say in public these days - so Tucker is one of the very few places that a "normie" might hear them. Preach on Tucker.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
He introduces people to ideas that would otherwise be hidden from them.

You see a pressure valve, I see a crack in a prison wall.
I agree...We see a crack

"They" see a pressure valve

Hopeless people are desperate people

Desperate people are unpredictable

I think thats why hes tolerated, although begrudgingly and labeled as extremist.

Keep the crack open but dont let too much momentum of people heading toward the light

Peacock
Gold Member
If you're part of the MSM you are part of the system. It's amazing that people are still arguing over whether he's controlled opposition.

I don't think Tucker is controlled opposition, though Fox does use him as a control valve. The kind of subjects he treats like the pieces on Paul Singer and on the ADL cut too close to the bone, you would never see shills like Hannity or even Alex Jones go there.