The Tucker Carlson thread

I don't know about Tuckers consistent alien stuff.. this phenomena is being covered in other threads..

and most posters in these threads are highly suspicious of all this -and yet Tucker has been banging this drum harder and earlier than even Joe Rogan and certainly 60 minutes.

Fake Alien Invasion

What do people think?

Is this Tucker 12-D chess?

Another reason not to trust him?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Tucker is going after Fauxci hard

Also he was the only one in the MSM to put Dr Li Meng Yan on the air a year ago. Shes stating again that it is a bio-weapon

Newsroom-Winter-2021-40.jpg

If I was a reporter in the next press conference

"Ho Lee Phuk docta Foechee....I justa hov wunna question fo yu docta Foechee. How feel you be so sclewed?"

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
It's probably going to turn a corner at some point and "the cathedral" will throw Fauci under the bus, rewrite history to say they were ALWAYS suspicious of him and totally didn't literally beatify him in the church of cringe and just generally lie because that's what they do. It'll be frustrating to see, but that's how it goes.

When that happens, anyone who cares needs to immediately move up the chain to the next target. Let them tear Fauci apart, move on and up and be relentless. Unfortunately, we're more likely to get a year straight of Fox News saying "ACKCHULLY we were against Fauci before it was cool" and that's it, resting on (meaningless) laurels (that aren't theirs to rest upon in the first place). But, people who want to score a victory of some kind need to aggressively go after the next target as soon as one battle is won (or not even won but once it has an unstoppable momentum).

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I've been railing against Tucker on this board since January and a few people have disagreed.

He eats cicadas on air and not one person carries water for him.

Tucker defenders -- please defend him. Tell me how this isn't propaganda. Tell me how 'having an open mind' about eating cicadas isn't an attempt to brainwash his viewers.

Then tell me how any other segment of his is different.

Tell me how Tucker is still /ourguy/.

Tucker is not controlled opposition -- he's just part of the system. There is no opposition, controlled or not. The politics we have is basically as fake as pro wrestling, unfortunately with dire consequences.

When you view it through this lens, the questions become more interesting. Why is the system not wanting us to focus on any of the people in solitary due to Jan 6th, but instead to focus at eating cicadas, even briefly? Why do they want to normalize eating of bugs? Why is this important to the people in control?

The problem with Tucker and Maddow et al is that if you watch them, you'll never even ask these questions to begin with.

I've been railing against Tucker on this board since January and a few people have disagreed.

He eats cicadas on air and not one person carries water for him.

Tucker defenders -- please defend him. Tell me how this isn't propaganda. Tell me how 'having an open mind' about eating cicadas isn't an attempt to brainwash his viewers.

Then tell me how any other segment of his is different.

Tell me how Tucker is still /ourguy/.

Tucker is not controlled opposition -- he's just part of the system. There is no opposition, controlled or not. The politics we have is basically as fake as pro wrestling, unfortunately with dire consequences.

When you view it through this lens, the questions become more interesting. Why is the system not wanting us to focus on any of the people in solitary due to Jan 6th, but instead to focus at eating cicadas, even briefly? Why do they want to normalize eating of bugs? Why is this important to the people in control?

The problem with Tucker and Maddow et al is that if you watch them, you'll never even ask these questions to begin with.
Tucker has repeatedly focused on the plight of the January 6th protestors in his segments, often in his all important opening segments and it just seems to elude his detractors whenever he does.

To be fair I often find myself in the detractor camp. Still won't forgive him for his silence on the stolen election as it happened. Not that someone on his level would care.

Maybe he could do more by making it a "prisoner-watch" segment with nightly updates but I honestly think that could backfire.

On the topic of segments a well known segment is called the "dead donkey": this is where the show runners are light on content so they have a flippant, light hearted segment at the end to pad out the show. (This is where the phrase "drop the dead donkey!" comes from ie: incoming news so urgent that it will force the fluff piece off the end of the news diving board)

Tucker often does a show which is a highlights reel of previous shows which seems to be a go to whenever they are struggling to keep up. Its interesting because Hannity and Ingraham don't do this they just get the likes of Brian Kilmeade and Jason Chaffetz to stand in and keep going with the same stories and same talking heads. Tucker does this as well with Kilmeade and Mark Steyn but also needs to do highlights shows as well which suggests that his team struggles to come up with enough content - which could be read as laziness or a sign that they don't just rely on doing cliched commentary.

The cicada in this segment was a dead donkey fluff piece to fill in gaps in programming.
My favorite of these was when they got a celebrity chef to cook and sample Elizabeth Warren's "Native American" crab omelette and as they ate it asked the chef why a landlocked tribe miles from the ocean would keep a recipe involving sea dwelling crustaceans secret for so long.
The worst one they ever did was their piece on Coconut Crabs, Amelia Earhart and her fate on a tropical island. This is the likelihood that Amelia Earhart's body was eaten by coconut crabs as some argue. In terms of production values and on-screen conversations that was a segment that literally made no sense.

The fluff piece on the cicadas involved them as baked goods, cicadas baked into your muffin. In Thailand deep fried cicadas and scorpions are a regular tasty dish. Thais also eat a lot of meat. Good luck telling them not to eat chicken or steak in the future. Will not go down well.
A baked goods fluff piece is not exactly "shut down farming, ban steaks, eat insect protein instead!"

Tucker said something interesting during the election night: he said that working in a Fox News Building he hadn't met one person who liked Donald Trump. Thats a revealing statement.
Nobody at Fox away from the camera even liked Donald Trump.
Maybe he meant in the building in Washington whilst Hannity works in New York. Maybe Hannity is the one guy who liked Trump being president.

Last nights show had Brit Hume on (who revealed himself as a confirmed Trump hater only after the election) as well as Tucker saying that people in foreign countries saw that "the US Presidential election wasn't exactly on the level... cos it wasn't .." as well as in a later segment asking questions about the Jan 6th riot specifically the non-investigation into Ashlee Babbitt's death, the with holding of 1000s of hours CCTV footage evidence ("completely contrary to justice" Tucker) as well as the asinine exaggeration of Jan 6th by the rest of the MSM.

"Tucker is not controlled opposition -- he's just part of the system. There is no opposition, controlled or not. The politics we have is basically as fake as pro wrestling, unfortunately with dire consequences." I believe this to be ultimately true of Western politics, the system advances, the media and the populace's conversations are just a meaningless and blind decoration and misdirection whilst the system keeps advancing.

"When you view it through this lens, the questions become more interesting. Why is the system not wanting us to focus on any of the people in solitary due to Jan 6th, but instead to focus at eating cicadas, even briefly? Why do they want to normalize eating of bugs? Why is this important to the people in control?"

I still think Biden is a pedophile and a sexual assaulter and the (MSM) scrubbed pictures on his laptop showed that his son is a pedophile as well and that Joe and his brother colluded to cover up Hunter's indiscretions with his underaged niece: a Federal crime.

Tucker did a long opening segment before that came out about "Sweet Uncle Joe" and how Biden was just a lovely tactile family man.

Does he get on the wrong side of the issues some times?
Or is he trying to cover for pedo Joe and enforce the bug protein agenda?

What do people think?

DeWoken

Robin
Like everyone else, I was cheesed off at Tucker's thin coverage of the election fraud and stopped watching. Then at the beginning of last month he had a great intro segment on the ridiculousness of this dangerous vaxx being rammed down our throats (look for TCT May 5th on Bitchute). So I started watching some episodes again.

It's the same thing as always with Tucker, he has to conform a certain amount to the cultural norms. He's married, with three daughters and a son, and he comes from a wealthy family. Besides the occasional Antifa harassment, and the scary direction his country is going, life is good. Do you really think he wants to turn into the next Alex Jones? I think he's going to have fun conversations with his family and friends about eating a cicada brownie on live TV when 99% of people have never done it. The conservative slant is that he didn't plug veganism afterward. It was just, "how strange, people are doing this now". And as he mentioned, his producer tricked him into eating the first one, and he said something negative about Bill Gates. I would try cicadas as long as it was made palatable and safe.

If Tucker is too offbeat, all out on his own, his membership card to the TV news club will be revoked (or something worse...). And we'll just get someone like Ben Shapiro instead. The UFO stuff is obviously something that is keeping the lights on in his studio at the moment. Those segments are easy to skip.

His offshoot show, Tucker Carlson Today, sounds like it covers some good topics and I'm happy for him that he gets to shift gears a little. I like how he splices bits of it into his nightly show. It's as if he has solved the problem of being the only voice of reason on TV by cloning himself. It must be really handy to have just the right soundbite, taken out of a longer show that's shot in a more relaxed setting.

It's good to finally see the name Ashli Babbitt resurfacing in the news. Hopefully her family can get some justice at some point.

Last nights show had Brit Hume on (who revealed himself as a confirmed Trump hater only after the election)
Boomers gonna boom :boring:

Last edited:

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I went back a couple of pages and read some things. People carrying water for Tucker: @911, @Papaya, @SlickyBoy ... all dead silent on Tucker eating cicadas.

I sincerely want their take on this. Since they disagreed with my takes earlier (again, nothing wrong with that at all in any way) I'm wondering if they'll defend this or how they reconcile Tucker's behavior on this subject.

A few posts above I'm more indignant and have a "see I told you so" tone, but honestly, since I'm calling you out, I won't be antagonistic. I just want to know how a Tucker supporter views the cicada segment, especially in context of this thread and the points previously brought up about why not to trust Tucker.

Aloha50

Sparrow
I went back a couple of pages and read some things. People carrying water for Tucker: @911, @Papaya, @SlickyBoy ... all dead silent on Tucker eating cicadas.

I sincerely want their take on this. Since they disagreed with my takes earlier (again, nothing wrong with that at all in any way) I'm wondering if they'll defend this or how they reconcile Tucker's behavior on this subject.

A few posts above I'm more indignant and have a "see I told you so" tone, but honestly, since I'm calling you out, I won't be antagonistic. I just want to know how a Tucker supporter views the cicada segment, especially in context of this thread and the points previously brought up about why not to trust Tucker.
Like many, I gave up Fox news cold turkey post election. Tucker was my favorite so not watching him I can't really comment here, but I will say that if what 'BarronTheTigerCat' says above regarding Tucker is true, mainly that he does often speak on the Jan. 6 protesters, then you've slandered him (Tucker). If you're going to attack somebody make sure your reasons are accurate....our Lord watches. I can do better in this regard myself.

Peacock
Gold Member
I ate some chile grasshoppers in Mexico, common snack in Oaxaca. Tastes like a land shrimp and washes well with tequila. Klaus Schwab would have been proud, hehe...

The standards that some on here are setting for Tucker, who is an anchor on cable TV, are pretty unreasonable. The guy is carrying a lot of the BoomerCon burden squarely on his shoulders and the tension between him and his Fox bosses/MSM honchos is clearly visible. He can't stray way outside the Overton window of his audience, but he is doing a great job stretching it!