The Tucker Carlson thread

Peacock
Gold Member

In an explosive segment on Fox News Tuesday night, Tucker Carlson alleged that federal law enforcement agents may have been responsible, at least in part, for organizing the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, a fact which, if true, raises serious questions about the federal government’s response to the events that day.

At the outset of his monologue, Carlson bluntly asked, “Speaking of January 6th, why are there still so many things, basic factual matters, we don’t know about that day?”

“Why is the Biden administration preventing us from knowing? Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol? What could possibly be the reason for that?” he continued. “We need to get to the bottom of it. They could release those tapes today, but they’re not. Why?”

Then Carlson, using reporting from Revolver.news, a right-wing media outlet, alluded to the presence of several so-called “unindicted co-conspirators” in Justice Department charging documents. These individuals, often identified as “Person One,” “Person Two,” and so on, seemed to play a significant role in the orchestration of the attacks that day, but have not been charged with any crimes.

As it relates to these individuals — of whom Revolver reports “upwards of 20” — Carlson asserted: “The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them. Why is that? You know why. They were almost certainly working for the FBI. So FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6, according to government documents. And those two are not alone.”-

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Tucker himself or someone on his production / writing team has to be at least lurking here...as well as at least a few globalist loyal anti American traitorous feds

To the former

tenor.gif

To the latter

giphy.gif

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Just a serious question, but are you guys not fed up with these politics oriented people like Tucker? He's a good guy who leans towards superficial red pilled commentary, but it's still about politics, oh the migration, oh the muzzies, oh the democrats. We get that right. We know that that's just the surface, a symptom of the cause. Personally I'm just so tired about the politics centered red pilled commentary, I'm like dude just get over it and move to the next stage man.... these people have been lingering in the same muddy pool for years now without making the real deep dive into the rabbithole.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Just a serious question, but are you guys not fed up with these politics oriented people like Tucker? He's a good guy who leans towards superficial red pilled commentary, but it's still about politics, oh the migration, oh the muzzies, oh the democrats. We get that right. We know that that's just the surface, a symptom of the cause. Personally I'm just so tired about the politics centered red pilled commentary, I'm like dude just get over it and move to the next stage man.... these people have been lingering in the same muddy pool for years now without making the real deep dive into the rabbithole.
I've been referring to it recently as "political entertainment" the way that pro wrestling is "sports entertainment".

The fact that you're posting this, here, is very white pilling to me. What Tucker (and others) do could be applauded if it ever led to real change. It doesn't even move the needle an inch.

This means there will likely be real mechanisms for change coming soon. Here's to hoping that those mechanisms are good and the results are better.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
TPR

images

Temperature pressure relief valve. Every boiler has one in case just as the name implies temperature or pressure get too high the tank doesnt explode

I see Tucker as a TPR valve for mainstream conservatives. With him voicing at least some level of truth it seems someone knows, someone cares, someone will do something...right?

6739a75d-1ef2-4e86-a19a-59bbffca106f.jpeg

I love the guy. I love agreeing with him and knowing that Im not alone in thinking the clown world is the clown world but at the end of the day I know he's not coming to our rescue

TCT =TPR
See TPR valve

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member

To some degree yes. There's a place for guys like Tucker and Dan Bongino, but I do get tired of the lip service. I dig DeSantis for going on the offensive. I think Jesse Kelley is going good by pointing out we can't just sit around and resist the Lefts moves.

We should all do what we can with our ability. But it's the DO part that matters. Some guys like Bongino and Tucker are doing some part by at least getting information out.

For many: stop spending money the best you can with their corps, homeschool, raise a family, teach Christ and virtue, get a community together, learn about self sufficiency and start being intolerant to Leftist creep. There's no need to arrest people, or use violence to make them bend to your community standards. You can banish them like the Amish do. Sure some might come back around, but then you ignore and ostracize. Most can't handle that.

Start training younger generations in traditional virtue/Christian values and to make their ways into the institutions when the timing is right. If the timing is ever right...they may collapse completely of course. But we can't secede them completely to the Left.

Number 1, is we have to take back educating the youth, then the value of our currency and make cultural traditions and icons to celebrate these things.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been referring to it recently as "political entertainment" the way that pro wrestling is "sports entertainment".

The fact that you're posting this, here, is very white pilling to me. What Tucker (and others) do could be applauded if it ever led to real change. It doesn't even move the needle an inch.

This means there will likely be real mechanisms for change coming soon. Here's to hoping that those mechanisms are good and the results are better.
Yeah good observation. And it's not even entertainment we're participating in. It's commentary. What does that mean implicitly? You're sitting on your big fat you know what grabbing the popcorn and coke and watching some dude going off on the same longwinded CD that's been playing for 15 years. That's the biggest problem with me concerning voting at all, we have a red pilled party in the NL who even starts to see the whole cojona scam and they called out the Rockefeller operation lockstep in parliament. However, it's still that same old story mainly about the EU and national sovereignty blabla. So we should make a choice either go go all into resistance mode against the Satanic world plot, or go inside ourselves, mute the news to the extend that you know what's going on but are not flown over by it and live a virtuous life amidst the storm, focusing on each other adding value to our friends, communities, and forming communities with those who see it. What else can we do? I certainly opt in for the latter.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Tucker is fantastic, he even followed Scott Greer's advice and now stopped talking about the CRT and straight up called it "anti-white racism". Another highlight of his reporting since Biden's teleprompter took charge.

Not sure what more do people expect him to do. He is more eloquent than anyone currently at the White House and draws huge viewership, bigger than the rest of the controlled media. The criticism has shifted from "why is he not saying these things" to "he is just talking". Make up your minds.

He has put focus on essential discussions and has made a great contribution even if his next broadcast was to be his last. I am afraid about what might happen to him in the future.

Tucker is fantastic, he even followed Scott Greer's advice and now stopped talking about the CRT and straight up called it "anti-white racism". Another highlight of his reporting since Biden's teleprompter took charge.

Not sure what more do people expect him to do. He is more eloquent than anyone currently at the White House and draws huge viewership, bigger than the rest of the controlled media. The criticism has shifted from "why is he not saying these things" to "he is just talking". Make up your minds.

He has put focus on essential discussions and has made a great contribution even if his next broadcast was to be his last. I am afraid about what might happen to him in the future.

I just listened to Eric Striker on the "Our Interesting Times" podcast and he was talking about this. We are seeing the establishment, lead by the Paul Singer funded Manhattan Institute, working overtime trying to figure out how to keep white people from labeling this as "anti-White" because they know that will lead to White Identity politics.

But at the same time, the current face of the right wing is likely Tucker Carlson. Trump is all but banned and has lost popularity. DeSantis is up and coming but doesn't have a national profile yet. So the biggest name on the right wing right now is likely Tucker Carlson. Not that he will run for office but if people on the right were to select their leader right now, they likely pick Tucker. And Tucker is out there on his highly rated cable TV show calling this "anti-White", which is a huge step.

I don't know about Tuckers consistent alien stuff.. this phenomena is being covered in other threads..

and most posters in these threads are highly suspicious of all this -and yet Tucker has been banging this drum harder and earlier than even Joe Rogan and certainly 60 minutes.

Fake Alien Invasion

What do people think?

Is this Tucker 12-D chess?

Another reason not to trust him?
Tuckers opening segment Friday night was on Aliens and government cover-up of likely Alien contact. He had an ex-Pentagon staffer on.

He kept saying to the guy "As far as I know there is No Human Explanation for this phenomenon.."

Ex-Pentagon guy, "No, there isn't.."

"No Human Explanation.."

Ex-Pentagon guy, "No,no, there isn't.."

Dan Bongino's recent podcast.

58:10 on the video.

A correspondent with Bongino says that he thinks a likely expectation is that the US has developed spoofing technology and is now showing off this technology to its foreign rivals under the guise of "Genuine Alien Invasion". Bongino gives it consideration and says that the argument is persuasive.

No Human explanation, my foot..