The Tucker Carlson thread

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Tuckers opening segment Friday night was on Aliens and government cover-up of likely Alien contact. He had an ex-Pentagon staffer on.

He kept saying to the guy "As far as I know there is No Human Explanation for this phenomenon.."

Ex-Pentagon guy, "No, there isn't.."

"No Human Explanation.."

Ex-Pentagon guy, "No,no, there isn't.."

Dan Bongino's recent podcast.

58:10 on the video.

A correspondent with Bongino says that he thinks a likely expectation is that the US has developed spoofing technology and is now showing off this technology to its foreign rivals under the guise of "Genuine Alien Invasion". Bongino gives it consideration and says that the argument is persuasive.

No Human explanation, my foot..

That's about the only thing plausible - any technology that would allow those UFOs to do what they do would inevitably be discovered or acquired through espionage by most first world nations.

I don't mind the stories, but I think the whole UFO template is just a backup skit for slow news days, really. It gets dragged out when there's a lull in the riots or Chicago shootings.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Tucker is acting like a complete idiot by shilling Pentagon's fake aliens agenda. There's no excuse for it.
There are days where I say "Tucker is going right up to the line, even going over the line, and using very well crafted words to get out red pill messages and wake up the masses and just barely not get fired".

Then there are days, like with the alien coverage, where I say "Tucker is just the ultimate release valve gatekeeper".

At the end of the day, he is a good tool to us to move people past Sean Hannity and the GOP and into populism.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
There are days where I say "Tucker is going right up to the line, even going over the line, and using very well crafted words to get out red pill messages and wake up the masses and just barely not get fired".

Then there are days, like with the alien coverage, where I say "Tucker is just the ultimate release valve gatekeeper".

At the end of the day, he is a good tool to us to move people past Sean Hannity and the GOP and into populism.
I think hes both.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
This guy is one hell of a "release valve gatekeeper".
News is slow right now. This is theater.

What is the ultimate outcome of this going to be? What is this building towards? I'll risk some clout here: nothing. Nothing will happen as a result of this. Just like nothing happened with Tucker and the ADL. Just like the last time Tucker alleged that he was being spied on (they're just trying the gimmick again -- just like pro wrestling).

You know what Tucker is not covering? Hunter Brittain. Given we just passed the anniversary of George Floyd's overdose, someone like Tucker could ask an awful lot of questions about why this isn't getting media attention.

Unlike almost literally every other case where there's a black shot by a cop, this story has no real plausible deniability for the cop -- there was no weapon, no intent to kill, no nothing, based on what is known at this point in time. Tucker's audience would eat this Hunter Brittain story up.

Instead, crickets.

(If I'm wrong and Tucker has covered the above story, I'll guess that he only did a single segment on it [can't have the audience be outraged about unfairness to Whites, can we?]. If I'm wrong about that, then I'll have to re-evaluate my opinion of Tucker.)

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
^^^

Non denial denial.

NSA, did you read Tucker Carlson’s email, yes or no?

NSA: Tucker Carlson is not a target.
The NSA vaccuums-up every single email, text, phone call, and any other kind of electronic communication on the planet, including of all Americans in the US. What they're not supposed to do is actually access or read the communications of US citizens, unless it can document that the citizens are engaged in suspect communication with a foreigner. So, it could be that they're using this justification to spy on Tucker.

The NSA does not, for obvious reasons, want to admit that it collects every single electronic transmission in the world. If they're accessing Tucker's communications without tying it to a foreign investigation, then they're breaking the law. The Obama administration officials, like Susan Rice, were careful to make this distinction when spying on the Trump campaign.

Republicans in Congress need to call in the NSA chief and ask him, in a classified session, what foreign investigation involves Tucker Carlson. If the NSA is unable or unwilling to provide the information, then Congress needs to shut it down and fire the NSA chief, and also, perhaps, Biden's National Security Advisor and Secretary of Defense. This may have to wait until hopefully the Republicans are back in charge starting January 2023, but it needs to happen.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
A whistleblower gave him evidence the NSA is spying on his communications. How do you explain that?
Simple.

THE NSA MONITORS EVERYTHING AND IC LEADERSHIP ARE LIARS.

This is not new. Edward Snowden, last I checked, is still in Russia for exposing this like a decade ago.

Tucker knew he was being spied on last year, as I pointed out. He got confirmation is really the only difference from last year.

Until we start demanding people hang for this sort of thing, and Tucker would never go that far, this isn't going to change.

Which brings me back to one of my original questions: What's the point of Tucker?

MKE-Ed

Woodpecker
Catholic
The NSA has been collecting phone records, emails, texts and call logs for people in the US and elsewhere for years. This has been going on long before Edward Snowden told the world about the NSA’s activities. If you want to get an idea on how the NSA works and how they work very closely with AT&T and other telecom companies, I suggest that you read two books by James Bamford, The Puzzle Palace and The Shadow Factory. Bamford goes into detail on how the NSA spies on its targets. He alleges that at many AT&T facilities across the US, the NSA has facilities within AT&T buildings that divert all of their data traffic to NSA facilities in Maryland.

It’s illegal to spy on US citizens within the US , but if a federal judge signs off on a request that is made on the concerns of national security, then they get approved.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
News is slow right now. This is theater.

What is the ultimate outcome of this going to be? What is this building towards? I'll risk some clout here: nothing. Nothing will happen as a result of this. Just like nothing happened with Tucker and the ADL. Just like the last time Tucker alleged that he was being spied on (they're just trying the gimmick again -- just like pro wrestling).

You know what Tucker is not covering? Hunter Brittain. Given we just passed the anniversary of George Floyd's overdose, someone like Tucker could ask an awful lot of questions about why this isn't getting media attention.

Unlike almost literally every other case where there's a black shot by a cop, this story has no real plausible deniability for the cop -- there was no weapon, no intent to kill, no nothing, based on what is known at this point in time. Tucker's audience would eat this Hunter Brittain story up.

Instead, crickets.

(If I'm wrong and Tucker has covered the above story, I'll guess that he only did a single segment on it [can't have the audience be outraged about unfairness to Whites, can we?]. If I'm wrong about that, then I'll have to re-evaluate my opinion of Tucker.)

The NSA intimidating a prominent journalist and trying to take down the highest rated cable TV show is a MUCH BIGGER STORY, and a hundred times more dangerous to take on for Tucker than a report about a rogue cop in Arkansas (which is the kind of story that he usually covers anyway).

The other Tucker segments linked in the last couple pages about the deep state infiltration of citizen activism are also huge, nowhere else on cable TV have those stories been covered.

You're really missing the big picture here.