The Tucker Carlson thread

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
What's that expression? Ah, right:
"When you're getting flack, you'er over the target"

This alone is reason enough to watch him. He's the closest thing we're going to get to a based mainstream newscaster.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
That you for the insights, but I went to the website, need to sign up to one of the paid packages and then have to cancel before you are charged money. No thanks, too much work involved and all the hoops to go thru just aren’t worth it. I’ll wait for it to show for free on YouTube. Looks like this documentary is buried without much visibility to wide population.
If you're a US military veteran you can get a free subscription for a year. May or may not apply to people in this forum.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Tucker Carlson throws neocon BS back into the face of an Ohio congressman trying to start a war with Russia:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/10/tucker-carlson-mike-turner-ukraine-russia-troops-fox-news/

Watch when he asks why we aren't sending troops to the US border instead. Priceless. That neocon turd didn't know what hit him - probably thought he was on CNN. The left news sites are of course spinning this into some kind of deranged support for Russia, when it's not. He simply says, correctly, that there's no demonstrated US interest in the conflict. Alas, the lefties who supposedly hate war deliberately missed this snub to the usual war mongering suspects, probably because they were told to.

Conflict with Russia goes beyond any attenuated US "interest" and into something even Tucker won't discuss - the longstanding axe to grind that powerful Jews have against the Russians, ever since they were purged from power by Stalin once he caught on to them. To this day Jews are pissed about it and want to leverage the idiot goyim in America to fight yet another stupid war for their puppet masters.

For this, I'm very glad we have Tucker pointing out the BS. If it were left to Hannity he'd be sucking up and beating the war drums yet again. Enough already.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Hey downvote me all you want, but watch this -- from the horse's mouth.

"Putin may not be good for Russia, but he's definitely good for the Jews of Russia."
I don't know how true that is. A forum member (perhaps a former member) is a Russian and Jewish, living in the US. He told me even today the Jews aren't on equal footing with non-Jewish Russians. They are restricted in many areas. For a time (not sure if it is still true) Jews were restricted in which areas of study they are allowed to take in universities so as to avoid creating political instigators. I'd really have to hear it from more than one anonymous bearded dude speaking at a conference. Who is that, anyway?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I don't know how true that is. A forum member (perhaps a former member) is a Russian and Jewish, living in the US. He told me even today the Jews aren't on equal footing with non-Jewish Russians. They are restricted in many areas. For a time (not sure if it is still true) Jews were restricted in which areas of study they are allowed to take in universities so as to avoid creating political instigators. I'd really have to hear it from more than one anonymous bearded dude speaking at a conference. Who is that, anyway?

I had been hearing the same sorts of things on the forum for some years. But never looked into it. In the past, like many, I thought of Russia as have the best political situation in Europe. I put it on the shelf.

When I finally did some research it did not take long for this idea to collapse. Almost all of the oligarchs in Russia are not Russian. I don't know the exact percentage, but I suspect more than half are Jews, who account for about 0.4% of the population. I believe the ones that are Russian are low level and friends of Putin. But what really made me question the nature of Russia is their music, which is again heavily over-represented by Jewish artists and owners, and they put out some seriously deranged and satanic music. Have a search on Invidious for Ганвест or Моргенштерн - Новая Волна. They are quite vocal supporters of ВВП.

Someone did point out in another thread that Putin's alliance with Bashar al-Assad is however a serious overstep of any alliance with Jews and Israel. It was maybe the main goal of Zionists to get rid of Ghadafi, Assad, Saddam, the leadership in Iran and Hezbollah. The likes of Bill Kristol were talking about using racially-targeted biowaepons of the time. So what exactly is going on there is obviously mixed. Maybe if a period of unrest comes we might find a Russia's owners get novichok'd.

One thing that is very obvious about Russia is it's level of corporatisation. In particular, it is difficult to get much food from anywhere other than major chain supermarkets. And that food is not much good. If I go into a Russian supermarket I struggle to find anything to buy. They even plonk giant mega-supermarkets in villages, ensuring that all the small business will go under, and their owners will have to get new jobs stacking shelves. Very different case in Serbia, though their fully-owned "leaders" are putting an end to this. For example there is a village in Serbia with a population of about 3,500. It probably has about 15-20 cafes, about 10 grocery stores, 6-7 hardware stores, a few other stores and a market on Wednesdays.

Yandex Taxi has also smashed up taxi drivers, reducing them to low-paid drivers who don't own a car in many cases.

This is the model for The West, China and Russia. Tito was probably a better leader in such regards.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
I know it was confirmed. That means his civil rights were infringed. Easy lawsuit.

Journalists are there keep the government in check.

Yet no lawsuit.

Makes you wonder.
Still no lawsuit.

Tucker was being spied on and physically followed in 2021 and yet he did NOTHING (that we know of) about it. No lawsuit. No threat of a lawsuit. Nothing.

It's all very strange.

Even one of Tucker's guests, Alex Berenson, is suing Twitter for banning him. Berenson is a former NYT writer, maybe even an actual journalist.

If I ultimately wind up being wrong here and Tucker actually sues and does discovery, then I predict it will be announced during a ratings measurement period.

I just think it's so weird that a journalist who knows he's being spied on has taken no action and said nothing about it since we all found out.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Not sure if it's applicable in Tucker's case but arms of the federal executive branch unfortunately often have civil immunity for things like that.
This seems like pure speculation. Nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time, but essentially you're saying, "The government can do whatever it wants." I don't mean to personally insult you so please don't take that this way.

After years of Trump in office and being told that "No one is above the law," conservatives should be holding the Democrats to the same standard.

Yet here's the number one conservative cable host doing nothing on this. He won't even make the point I made above about the double standard.

Tucker plays his role so perfectly -- he's very good at it, and this is why I now despise him. His role is to cajole conservatives into being angry and ultimately get them to do nothing about it.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
This seems like pure speculation. Nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time, but essentially you're saying, "The government can do whatever it wants." I don't mean to personally insult you so please don't take that this way.

After years of Trump in office and being told that "No one is above the law," conservatives should be holding the Democrats to the same standard.

Yet here's the number one conservative cable host doing nothing on this. He won't even make the point I made above about the double standard.

Tucker plays his role so perfectly -- he's very good at it, and this is why I now despise him. His role is to cajole conservatives into being angry and ultimately get them to do nothing about it.

Unfortunately the bold basically is what I'm saying. Not my preference, just a statement of fact.

It is also possible he's pursuing legal action and his lawyers have advised him not to discuss it on his show

Peacock
Gold Member
Tucker has a lot of explaining to do.

DC is an insular place, and those kind of ties aren't outside the norm, especially in pre-Trump times when there was a smaller partisan divide.

What this info tells me though is that the deep state is trying to smear Tucker, this looks like an NSA-type hack. The intent here is clear.

Carlson, DC insider warts and all, has crossed deep state/globalist red lines several times, like his great piece on ZOG/Wall Street vulture fund overlord Paul Singer, which featured the kind of concise, clear and hard-hitting reporting you don't even see in independent media. This hit piece above is a clear attempt to take him down.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Unfortunately the bold basically is what I'm saying. Not my preference, just a statement of fact.

It is also possible he's pursuing legal action and his lawyers have advised him not to discuss it on his show
I understand where you're coming from but we're not completely there yet.

The Gretchen Whitmer FBI entrapment case is basically imploding.

Even in spying on Tucker the government statement was something about Putin--they had to explain how it was legal for what they were doing.

More totalitarian governments don't bother explaining.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I understand where you're coming from but we're not completely there yet.

The Gretchen Whitmer FBI entrapment case is basically imploding.

Even in spying on Tucker the government statement was something about Putin--they had to explain how it was legal for what they were doing.

More totalitarian governments don't bother explaining.

The Whitmer case is hopefully imploding in terms of prosecuting the victims of the entrapment, but I have zero confidence that anyone on the government side will suffer any career repercussions for it let alone be criminally prosecuted themselves. Hopefully I'll have a massive plate of crow to eat on that in the not too distant future. But IMO while I half agree that thanks to the jury system we're still semi-free in the sense that the government can't just whip up a case against political dissidents out of thin air and be sure of putting them away, the other side of the coin is that a) they're still frequently successful and b) even when unsuccessful (see for example the Kyle Rittenhouse case) there are no repercussions for those responsible, so they can continue throwing whatever they want at the wall and seeing what sticks.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Tucker putting Cruz on blast was a big white pill moment. Cruz is in the beltway and thought he could get away with using the satanic elite talking point that this was a "terrorist attack". He knew that it would upset some of his base but he thought it would just blow over and he would win brownie points.

Instead he found out, in real time on camera, how much he will be hated for making this statement. That he can't serve two masters, one being his God fearing Christian supporters and the other being the satanic elite. That he has to choose one or the other and neither choice will be easy for him.

It tells us that our message is winning and people are sick of the nonsense in DC at a very large scale. The puppet Cruz was genuinely scared for his political career for the first time in his life. Even if he lost to Beto he would land on his feet. But this is much more damaging, this is his base telling him to do his job or go away.