Steady Hands

Robin
Other Christian
Gold Member

giphy.gif

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Tucker's advice of "just get married young, avoid college, and go live in the rural area" is awful. Might as well just say "keep moving one more exit down the freeway from diversity".

The best advice for young white men is to find a path so that you can build a high ground and fight back. And likely that means you either DO go to college, and just put up with the nonsense and become a combatant behind enemy lines OR you go to a trade school and likely will soon face the same nonsense. But you can't run form it, and you can't fight this on your own. The "individualistic live off the grid" advice he peddles is barely better than advice boomers give. We are way beyond those days and he is either so far removed from reality OR is controlled opposition, doing what he says is simply surrendering without ever putting up a fight.

Tardynox

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Tucker's advice of "just get married young, avoid college, and go live in the rural area" is awful. Might as well just say "keep moving one more exit down the freeway from diversity".

The best advice for young white men is to find a path so that you can build a high ground and fight back. And likely that means you either DO go to college, and just put up with the nonsense and become a combatant behind enemy lines OR you go to a trade school and likely will soon face the same nonsense. But you can't run form it, and you can't fight this on your own. The "individualistic live off the grid" advice he peddles is barely better than advice boomers give. We are way beyond those days and he is either so far removed from reality OR is controlled opposition, doing what he says is simply surrendering without ever putting up a fight.
I mean he is a Fox News commentator, and so he is a main figurehead for another (((major media company))), it definitely wouldn't shock me if he would just be controlled opposition.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
And likely that means you either DO go to college, and just put up with the nonsense and become a combatant behind enemy lines
Or you end up getting broken by the university system and become a full-on degenerate slave. I've seen it happen to some very fine upstanding men and women. They just were never the same after college. It's not just the curriculum material that breaks them, it's also the peer pressure and the workload which is designed to be overwhelming enough to trigger a mental breakdown which allows them to reprogram you at their leisure. Yes, they use real psyop tactics to reprogram people at universities, and the best psyops are the ones you don't even realize are being done to you.

OR you go to a trade school and likely will soon face the same nonsense.
Well, right now that is still a very viable option, but it's still ceding space to globohomo because we still need men in those areas that universities cover.

But you can't run form it, and you can't fight this on your own. The "individualistic live off the grid" advice he peddles is barely better than advice boomers give. We are way beyond those days and he is either so far removed from reality OR is controlled opposition, doing what he says is simply surrendering without ever putting up a fight.
He's telling kids exactly what he, you, I, or anyone else would tell our own kids that we love very much. "Hey son, I'm making you a child soldier on my behalf" doesn't ring as nicely as "Hey son get away from it all and find a nice woman to settle down with and make me many grandchildren."

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Or you end up getting broken by the university system and become a full-on degenerate slave. I've seen it happen to some very fine upstanding men and women. They just were never the same after college. It's not just the curriculum material that breaks them, it's also the peer pressure and the workload which is designed to be overwhelming enough to trigger a mental breakdown which allows them to reprogram you at their leisure. Yes, they use real psyop tactics to reprogram people at universities, and the best psyops are the ones you don't even realize are being done to you.

Well, right now that is still a very viable option, but it's still ceding space to globohomo because we still need men in those areas that universities cover.

He's telling kids exactly what he, you, I, or anyone else would tell our own kids that we love very much. "Hey son, I'm making you a child soldier on my behalf" doesn't ring as nicely as "Hey son get away from it all and find a nice woman to settle down with and make me many grandchildren."

We can't run forever, in fact, I think the days of running are over. Whites are systematically attacked, and it is getting worse. The only chance young white men have is to organize politically. And the man they look up to is telling them to stay individualistic and hide from the world one more exit down the interstate. This is the advice that got us into this mess. IF you are 40, moving an extra exit down the interstate might buy you enough time to retire out. If you are 18, you can't run for another 45 years and come out unscathed.

I would tell my children the truth about what is going on and that they will likely have to go behind enemy lines, and repeat phrases that are complete lies, all to build their own nest egg up to defend themselves. I would do all I can to provide a way out of this mess, but the way things are looking, that looks less and less likely. I honestly cannot believe they let it get this bad, this fast, which tells me they have no reason at all to give us a fair shake on anything going forward.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This is absolutely a scathing expose of“Hungarian billionaire “ George Soros’ efforts to destroy the US. This is truly astounding that ANYONE wouldsaythis out loud. He ties it directly to DeSantis ‘ suspension of the FL state attorney

YT buried it already

Listen to that and then read the remarkable article @scotian posted in the George Soros thread a few days ago. ( Must read!)

This is a razor thin partition from a public discussion of the JQ

Kudos Tucker

Last edited: