The Tucker Carlson thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Tucker's advice of "just get married young, avoid college, and go live in the rural area" is awful. Might as well just say "keep moving one more exit down the freeway from diversity".

The best advice for young white men is to find a path so that you can build a high ground and fight back. And likely that means you either DO go to college, and just put up with the nonsense and become a combatant behind enemy lines OR you go to a trade school and likely will soon face the same nonsense. But you can't run form it, and you can't fight this on your own. The "individualistic live off the grid" advice he peddles is barely better than advice boomers give. We are way beyond those days and he is either so far removed from reality OR is controlled opposition, doing what he says is simply surrendering without ever putting up a fight.

You raise a fair point, and it is difficult to say what is best for a young man.

Perhaps he is counselling young people to flee to the countryside while the cities burn?

renotime

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
We can't run forever, in fact, I think the days of running are over. Whites are systematically attacked, and it is getting worse. The only chance young white men have is to organize politically. And the man they look up to is telling them to stay individualistic and hide from the world one more exit down the interstate. This is the advice that got us into this mess. IF you are 40, moving an extra exit down the interstate might buy you enough time to retire out. If you are 18, you can't run for another 45 years and come out unscathed.

I would tell my children the truth about what is going on and that they will likely have to go behind enemy lines, and repeat phrases that are complete lies, all to build their own nest egg up to defend themselves. I would do all I can to provide a way out of this mess, but the way things are looking, that looks less and less likely. I honestly cannot believe they let it get this bad, this fast, which tells me they have no reason at all to give us a fair shake on anything going forward.

You'd rather send your kids off to die instead of move? Would you have stuck around Yugoslavia or Poland?

And people can build communities around farm life. It's not like the Unabomber living in a 20x20 cabin.

And if civil war does break out people will go to the high ground and red states. If you're in the city you will likely have to get out. If you plan on sticking around you have to go where people are like minded.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
You'd rather send your kids off to die instead of move? Would you have stuck around Yugoslavia or Poland?

And people can build communities around farm life. It's not like the Unabomber living in a 20x20 cabin.

And if civil war does break out people will go to the high ground and red states. If you're in the city you will likely have to get out. If you plan on sticking around you have to go where people are like minded.
I have deep ties to the rural area and there are a lot of good people there, but those areas are really starting to hurt. Between the economic disparity of rural v. urban, the serious drug epidemic, and the fact farming is now a large corporate enterprise, a lot of the rural areas are being gutted. It sucks to say that, but it is true. Sure you can move there and escape the insanity of the city, for the time being, but you inherit another host of problems and eventually the issues of the urban area will move in. It already is moving in.

If civil war breaks out you should have a bug out bag and a route ready to get out if you are in an urban area, certainly. The rural areas will be much more safe for God fearing Christians. But I don't see a civil war anytime soon. 99% of the right is unorganized, thinks either Trump or Desantis will save them, and has no way to fight back at all. A small fraction is serious, but it is so small that they are not a real threat to the system. So rather than civil war, it will just continue to be a slow walk into third worldism, with the right wing saying "just wait, one day we will use the 2A if you keep doing ____".

So in the 20 or more years until there is collapse, or maybe a civil war, you are best off to go right into the belly of the beast. Get a STEM degree, get a good paying job, mouth all the correct liberal phrases, go behind enemy lines and save as much money as you can so you can build something. The opposite of Tucker's advice, take their money, smile at them, and prepare for an escape from it all. Otherwise, you end up sidelined, making $15 an hour in a small town and having little to build up or fight back with.

renotime

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Or one can forego all that and go the trade school route or join a union. Heck, right now oil is 80 bucks so you could drive out to West Texas and get a job fairly quickly. Or get a CDL and own your truck at some point. You generally get to avoid the liberal nonsense in a job environment like that.

Ten years ago I'd say join the military and learn a skill while getting paid but they're given into the degenerates.

I don't really see the point of working around liberal degenerates. It would wear on me mentally. Best to be around like minded individuals.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Or one can forego all that and go the trade school route or join a union. Heck, right now oil is 80 bucks so you could drive out to West Texas and get a job fairly quickly. Or get a CDL and own your truck at some point. You generally get to avoid the liberal nonsense in a job environment like that.

Ten years ago I'd say join the military and learn a skill while getting paid but they're given into the degenerates.

I don't really see the point of working around liberal degenerates. It would wear on me mentally. Best to be around like minded individuals.
This is a great plan as well. Much, much better than Tucker's advice of running to the rural area and just waiting it out.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
63142633-11283345-image-a-13_1664984161298.jpg

dicknixon72

Pelican
Interesting interview, esp RE: the Kushners...

"As a person who has really built something from nothing, when I sit across the table from a Josh Kushner...and this person has never brought anything of value other than being a so-called good venture capitalist - I have a major issue with that, and it makes me feel like they weren't serving my boy Trump they way they could've, because Trump wanted nothing but the best for this country..."

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Interesting interview, esp RE: the Kushners...

"As a person who has really built something from nothing, when I sit across the table from a Josh Kushner...and this person has never brought anything of value other than being a so-called good venture capitalist - I have a major issue with that, and it makes me feel like they weren't serving my boy Trump they way they could've, because Trump wanted nothing but the best for this country..."

Kanye said that directly to Tucker.
Tucker has always sailed closest out of mainstream anchors to the J Question.
Within 24 hours personal messages from Kanye are being shared where he explicitly names the Jew.

Tucker is going to feel some heat for this.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This full version is still up:

I never really understood this because historically you've never really needed a lot of men. The question always was about, and should be, "What if women can't have kids/babies?" or rather, what if women stop having babies? The problem, according to nature, is that women are the rate limiting step and what we see in reality is the end of women, which had knock down effects. Eve, then Adam, remember the archetype.

Sabonis73

Woodpecker
Catholic
Tucker Carlson was on Tulsi Gabbard's podcast and explained the "Russian agent" email hack situation. Language warning.

Carlson recounted an incident where he wanted to interview Russian President Vladimir Putin before the Ukraine war, and reached out through a well-connected friend to do so. Carlson kept Fox and his producers in the dark, yet was given a 'tap on the shoulder' by one of his 'closest friends" who knew a high-up official at the National Security Agency.

After flying to Washington DC to meet in person, it was conveyed that the high-level NSA employee, who is a 'secret fan' of his show, knew that Carlson was "trying to get a Putin interview and go to Russia," adding "they have your emails and your texts, and they're going to leak them to the media to discredit you as a Putin lover."

Carlson then called a friend who is a US Senator, who told him that the US intelligence community accused him of being a Russian agent.

"Michael McFaul, who I would say is the leader of the neocons in the House... I got into an argument with him once last year on the phone. He told somebody that I was a Russian agent or something, and I was outraged," Tucker said, referring to the former US Ambassador to Russia under President Obama.
So I called him on the phone, and I used bad language. I was really mad. And he [McFoul] said 'whoa, whoa, whoa' - that's what the intel briefers told me, that you were working for Russia."

"That's what the intel briefers told you? You believe your fucking intel briefers? Like, how old are you son? I'm from DC. My dad was in this world. Like, you're being manipulated by your intel briefers, DUH! And he's like 'well they had, you know, all kinds of corroborating evidence.'"

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Tucker Carlson has endorsed gay marriage and said it isn’t that big of a deal. Anyone who doesn’t understand why this is evil and supports it has poor judgment and cannot be trusted.
Tucker was not being fully honest. He said that most people support it, but most do not and did not before the popular laws against same sex marriage were overturned.

I think there were about 30 states that had passed laws and made constitutional changes to prevent it, but the (((federal))) courts and (((SCOTUS))) simply made up new law, just as they did with Roe v. Wade.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
Tucker was not being fully honest. He said that most people support it, but most do not and did not before the popular laws against same sex marriage were overturned.

I think there were about 30 states that had passed laws and made constitutional changes to prevent it, but the (((federal))) courts and (((SCOTUS))) simply made up new law, just as they did with Roe v. Wade.
I recall California’s Proposition 8, which was supported by the popular majority and banned gay marriage. Tucker is full of it.