The Twitter censorship thread

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Twitter stock rose after they banned Trump. Was $51 when they banned Trump on Jan 8, rose to $77 on March 1 now its dropped to $66 because of a overall drop in tech stocks but still higher than $51.

What was the point of all the people who swore up and down Twitter was done after banning Trump? All that "Go woke go broke" stuff is just rightwing wishful thinking and just gives false hope to people.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Imagine still using Twitter :D

I left twitter and facebook a few months back and am quite happy to be gone. I was exposing myself more than I needed to and it was a good idea to cut the chord. I'd try to not comment on things, but every once in a while I'd throw something in there and it doesn't always help your life run smoothly.

These tech giants are clearly against God, against natural and normal human values, so why would I go in their house? Posting here is enough, and trying to alert or have discussions with people in my immediate circle. Twitter I also found to be negative in general, very little positivity.

I left twitter and facebook a few months back and am quite happy to be gone. I was exposing myself more than I needed to and it was a good idea to cut the chord. I'd try to not comment on things, but every once in a while I'd throw something in there and it doesn't always help your life run smoothly.

These tech giants are clearly against God, against natural and normal human values, so why would I go in their house? Posting here is enough, and trying to alert or have discussions with people in my immediate circle. Twitter I also found to be negative in general, very little positivity.
I think eliminating all social media with the exception of job-related stuff is a game changer. Additionally, not reading news is very healthy. I do not think discussing anything anonymously and/or over the internet via a persona is at all healthy, fruitful or meaningful. I even think that all this stuff feeds into mental illness and delusion.