The Unrest in Kazakhstan Thread

Peacock
Gold Member
FIgy0syXoAU_l-G

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
There is some fog of war. Whereas Tokayev and international news agencies+ TG/Twitter information sources are conveying the message that things are stabilizing, Russia has just announced that it will evacuate its citizens from Almaty on January 9th.

Not sure what to think of it, but probably cautionary move. These 'anti-terrorism operations' might continue for some time

Some videos of small numbers of servicemen switching. I am not acquainted with Kazakh martial law, but I guess this could be death penalty? Kazakh media also reported that 4000+ people have been detained, the article speaks about life in prison for them

Video said to be from a small town in Southern Kazakhstan. Date unknown, but probably days ago ~100 National Guard members joined the rebellion

In Aktau. Video is probably again days old.

In Almaty there are still isolated firefights

Exiled Kazakh oligarch living in Paris has dubbed himself the leader of the protest movement.

Last edited:

paternos

Sparrow
Catholic
Guys listen - it's not only about gas prices.
It's about everything.
I'm from post Soviet country.
Look what happened after collapse of USSR:
In regions like Baltics ,there were strong pro-west movement (in good sense) and KGB and Soviet komunist party didn't completely managed change of power ( change of looks , actually). Many were thrown out for good. Many stayed in background- but that's an other story.
But it regions like Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan - things went out different way -
Ex KGB and komunists formed new power clans / gangs and during all these years they grabbed all the positions and all the power. It is a total usurpation by ex KGB and communists, in these countries.
It's easy to speak, when you live in reasonably democratic place. But those places are different.
That's why I feel very sorry about people of Kazakhstan and I wish them good luck and enough power to resist. And I really, really hope, they don't give up and achieve something good.

I think you word it well. It is sometimes portraid as if a bunch on CIA agents coming in that pump up the population and then go demonstrate and overthrow the government.

What its is in reality is this.

Many Western governments finance young revolutionary people to bring "democracy". What it means is that over the course of years Western governments build up the power of these fringe groups. With financing, with training, with weapons. Anything they need.

The success of the operation depends on the instability of a country. More instability gives these trained groups the chance to grab power.

It's in the open. The EU has "neighbourhood policy" which is exactly this. Take a good look at the wording. All euphemism of doing a power play under the disguise of peace. And this play has been very succesful over the last century. Not for nothing most strong foreign nations are very skeptical to foreign "aid"

A programmed thematic pillar of EUR 6.358 billion that will complement the geographic pillar through support for human rights and democracy, civil society organisations, peace, stability and conflict prevention, as well as global challenges.

In this case the EU comes in and sponsors opposition in countries under the disguise of "human rights" and "democracy". They work with the people in the countries. Which can look positive. But in the end a foreign power is entering the country and strengthening the opposition to overthrow the government in the name of "democracy", "human rights" or "equality".

And read about the NED that @budoslavic showed here. How they are meddling in China.

Where it goes wrong, is that in this opposition fighting the ex-KGB there might be no concrete plan of an independant Kazakhstan. Overthrow these ex-KGB crooks and then what? I understand the emotion. But what history has shows that in the vacuum after the war. Internationalists have taken power after a period of lawlessness. And maybe it's better than today. It's hard to say, I have never been in Kazakhstan.

After all these well-financed democracy projects the internationalists have a good network in the opposition. They say: "Let us help you build this new state. We have legislation. We can support temporarily with army. With police force. You can become part of the UN. We bring you aid."

Revolutionaries almost never have a clue what to do, because they lack the skill of building a governmental structure. Their goal is to overthrow. With meager points, cheaper gas, better housing, no corruption, free schooling. And then you have power. The whole structure is gone. What are you going to do? It's complex and the seduction of the global order is tempting.

This "neighbourhood" policy these "democracy" initiatives is the reason the internationalists were able to grab such a huge power in the world.

Short term it almost always looks good for the revolutionaries and the local population. More money flows in. They get part of the internationalist order. Trade barriers are broken. But over the course of time Foreign companies come in to buy all the land and property. And you become part of the great reset, the CBDC's, the ESGs.

This is what you can see in Romania in Europe. Driving through it you can see how the french jews got to dominate the local commerce. Prices rising, home ownership going down, they're now serving Jews and the internationalist order.

foto_no_exif.jpg

Politics is very complex. The internationalists are very strong. If you don't bow and serve them after the revolutions they will fully isolate you. Like they do with North Korea and Iran. These 2 countries just say we want our own government. Look at the propaganda that has been spewed over our Western nations defiling them. They are ridiculized, accused of all sorts of crimes constantly. They are isolated, aren't able to sell their products, most will bow but these 2 countries don't.

Wether you agree with their policies or belief or not. They found a way to govern their countries and escape the internationalist jew order.

2 book tips, written by 2 Jews on this kind of warfare we are constantly in:

Last edited:

just a human

Robin
Atheist
I think you word it well. It is sometimes portraid as if a bunch on CIA agents coming in that pump up the population and then go demonstrate and overthrow the government.

What its is in reality is this.

Many Western governments finance young revolutionary people to bring "democracy". What it means is that over the course of years Western governments build up the power of these fringe groups. With financing, with training, with weapons. Anything they need.

The success of the operation depends on the instability of a country. More instability gives these trained groups the chance to grab power.

It's in the open. The EU has "neighbourhood policy" which is exactly this. Take a good look at the wording. All euphemism of doing a power play under the disguise of peace. And this play has been very succesful over the last century. Not for nothing most strong foreign nations are very skeptical to foreign "aid"

In this case the EU comes in and sponsors opposition in countries under the disguise of "human rights" and "democracy". They work with the people in the countries. Which can look positive. But in the end a foreign power is entering the country and strengthening the opposition to overthrow the government in the name of "democracy", "human rights" or "equality".

And read about the NED that @budoslavic showed here. How they are meddling in China.

Where it goes wrong, is that in this opposition fighting the ex-KGB there might be no concrete plan of an independant Kazakhstan. Overthrow these ex-KGB crooks and then what? I understand the emotion. But what history has shows that in the vacuum after the war. Internationalists have taken power after a period of lawlessness. And maybe it's better than today. It's hard to say, I have never been in Kazakhstan.

After all these well-financed democracy projects the internationalists have a good network in the opposition. They say: "Let us help you build this new state. We have legislation. We can support temporarily with army. With police force. You can become part of the UN. We bring you aid."

Revolutionaries almost never have a clue what to do, because they lack the skill of building a governmental structure. Their goal is to overthrow. With meager points, cheaper gas, better housing, no corruption, free schooling. And then you have power. The whole structure is gone. What are you going to do? It's complex and the seduction of the global order is tempting.

This "neighbourhood" policy these "democracy" initiatives is the reason the internationalists were able to grab such a huge power in the world.

Short term it almost always looks good for the revolutionaries and the local population. More money flows in. They get part of the internationalist order. Trade barriers are broken. But over the course of time Foreign companies come in to buy all the land and property. And you become part of the great reset, the CBDC's, the ESGs.

This is what you can see in Romania in Europe. Driving through it you can see how the french jews got to dominate the local commerce. Prices rising, home ownership going down, they're now serving Jews and the internationalist order.

View attachment 36215

Politics is very complex. The internationalists are very strong. If you don't bow and serve them after the revolutions they will fully isolate you. Like they do with North Korea and Iran. These 2 countries just say we want our own government. Look at the propaganda that has been spewed over our Western nations defiling them. They are ridiculized, accused of all sorts of crimes constantly. They are isolated, aren't able to sell their products, most will bow but these 2 countries don't.

Wether you agree with their policies or belief or not. They found a way to govern their countries and escape the internationalist jew order.

2 book tips, written by 2 Jews on this kind of warfare we are constantly in:
Despite many frustrations, I will defend Western democracy and Western way of life.
Why?
Because I have seen the other side. And it's ugly and dark.
Governments should be changeable.
You should be able to criticize government. To form new political parties, to run for office ,if you want to.
To fight for your values.
I choose moderate chaos rather than total usurpation in hands of one party ( gang).

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Despite many frustrations, I will defend Western democracy and Western way of life.
Why?
Because I have seen the other side. And it's ugly and dark.
Governments should be changeable.
You should be able to criticize government. To form new political parties, to run for office ,if you want to.
To fight for your values.
I choose moderate chaos rather than total usurpation in hands of one party ( gang).

I have seen the other side too. However, you might be confusing cause and effect.

Democracy (whatever is understood by it) = prosperity?

There's still a lot of comfort left in most western countries. But, I doubt its due to "democracy". Some argue its due to majority European populations.

Look for instance at Latin America. Which are the most developed countries? Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Brazil. All have high percentage of people of European decent.

I choose to live in North America for now. Not because I believe the government here is changeable (it is not, its all a show for the gullible plebs). But because it is safe, comfortable, stable and the nature is amazing. Again, I believe its due to still majority Euro population.

Have you been to very diverse parts of say US? Such as parts of Chicago or Atlanta or whatnot? Does it feel like its the same quality of life as in some midwestern city?

More likely no, more likely its dirty, unsafe, rundown and such. Why? Arent most of those people were born and raised in the Western democracy, soaking up Western values?

What are western values today? To me it seems, the new values now is a free pursuit of seven deadly sins.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Our Fingers Were Crossed!"
The US Secretary of State is attempting to play revisionist talmudics in order to justify the NATO expansion that has both Russia and China on a war footing:

NATO has never promised not to admit new members, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken claimed on Friday, labelling Russia’s demands of the bloc inadmissible. However, long-declassified Western documents suggest otherwise.

“NATO never promised not to admit new members,” the top American diplomat told journalists during Friday’s press briefing, as he commented on Moscow’s proposals to the bloc on security guarantees, ahead of upcoming NATO-Russia meetings next week.

“It could not and would not – the ‘open door policy’ was a core provision of the 1949 North Atlantic Treaty that founded NATO,” Blinken added. He then pointed to the fact that both Mikhail Gorbachev – the Soviet leader who’d allegedly received the guarantees of non-expansion from the Western leaders – and the former US Secretary of State James Baker, who allegedly provided them, among others – denied anything like that ever happened.

“There was no promise that NATO wouldn’t expand,” Blinken concluded, adding that, instead, Moscow had itself recognized every European nation’s right to choose its own path in the field of security by joining the Istanbul Charter for European Security in 1999.

Such a position has apparently become commonplace in the bloc after Moscow came up with a set of proposals that it said would alleviate current tensions between Russia and the collective West. The proposals would see the Brussels-based organisation agree to curb its territorial growth as a form of a security guarantee for Russia.

After the proposals were presented to NATO in December 2021, its Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also stated that the bloc had never promised not to expand. Yet, a trove of documents, made public as early as in 2017, suggests that it did.
Russia Today

This is a remarkably stupid game the Fake Biden administration is playing. The neocons are attempting to utilize juvenile narrative-shaping tactics in a world of hardened diplomats and generals who couldn’t care less what a few lawyers assumed back in 1949. It appears the neocons are about to discover that their lawyerly verbal tactics don’t work on people who, unlike Americans and Europeans, are not high-trusting children.

It’s the usual bait-and-switch offered by a deceiver. Even if NATO never made any formal promises not to expand, the leaders of every major Western country at the time promised that NATO would not expand to the EAST, i.e. in the direction of Russia. Which NATO subsequently did after 1991 and the collapse of the Soviet Union that was the raison d’etre for its existence. If Vladimir Putin were to reassure the world that Russia will not attack NATO, just all of the countries that violated their past assurances to Russia, would anyone find that comforting?

The neocons would do very well to recall that the Russians have never promised not to nuke New York or Jerusalem. The Chinese have never promised not to genocide Hollywood and Silicon Valley. Neither the wisdom nor the rightness of an action relies upon the fact that one has never promised not to do it. The balance of power rests upon capabilities, not contracts. And Russia has promised that it will never permit NATO to reach its borders.

In addition to never promising not to invade Taiwan, China has repeatedly vowed to unify the island with the mainland. Would the US Secretary of State argue that China therefore has a right to do so? Because under his own logic, China has a stronger argument than the one he is presenting in favor of NATO expansion.

UPDATE: Yes, China knows exactly what’s happening in Kazakhstan and who is responsible.

China can offer support in the fields of economic cooperation and assistance, as well as counter-terrorism, to help neighboring Kazakhstan restore stability and realize effective reforms and long-term economic development, according to Chinese analysts, as Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and the government thanked Russia and China, as well as other leaders worldwide and heads of international organizations for support offered to the country amid domestic unrest. The situation in Kazakhstan has the clear characteristics of a “color revolution” and the involvement of foreign forces and the “Three Devils” (terrorism, religious extremism and separatism), said Chinese analysts.

China, Xi said, firmly opposes any force undermining Kazakhstan’s stability, threatening the country’s security, and sabotaging the peaceful lives of the Kazakh people. China also strongly rejects any attempt by external forces to provoke unrest and instigate “color revolution” in Kazakhstan, as well as any attempt to harm the friendship between China and Kazakhstan and disrupt the two countries’ cooperation. And, China is ready to provide necessary support to help Kazakhstan overcome the difficulties.
Global Times

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
It's interesting to see a conflict like this after reading Roosh' recent article on the end times. His mention of a possible big war as one of the next steps in the globalist agenda really stroke me, as I could see then how that would be a reason for the globalists to create another crisis. If something like that happens, it seems logical to me that some conflict in Russia-influenced territory would start of a Chinese response, then US, then EU etc.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Lots of dirt being dug up. Power struggle between Nazarbayev faction and Tokayev faction confirmed. Regime change operation likely orchestrated by MI6 using the networks of friendly Turkish and Azeri secret services. Operation was led and orchestrated from Ukraine - probably the UK Embassy.

This makes sense from the media angle. What media/politicians is in meltdown over the Russian 'invasion' of Kazakhstan? The Turks are, as are the Azeri. The British are pretty strong worded as well. Kazakhstan story doesn't really seem to gain a lot of traction in US though, it's very little, all very much behind the curve and more confused than anything else.

It begs the question, did the British try to sabotage the January 9-12 talks, like they tried to sabotage earlier attempts of rapprochement by sailing the HMS Defender into Russian territorial waters in June last year?

Not mentioned in the article below is Georgia's role. On January 5 a transport airplane (not confirmed) flew from Tbilisi to Almaty and disappeared from the flight radar not long after.

Indeed, the picture is becoming clearer over time. Indeed there was foreign interference, but there are also serious divisions between different elements and clans in Kazakhstan itself. It's too early to say how this will pan out:

«By the end of this day, it is possible to approximately, on the basis of some indirect data, draw up a picture of the nature of external interference in the events in Kazakhstan.

So, the criminal leader Arman Dikiy was detained. Colleagues have analyzed his biography in some detail, where there are such interesting facts as connections with Azerbaijani criminals and Turkish special services. At the same time, we understand that the Turkish special services are not a branch of MI6, but a close, friendly structure. Starting, so from the 19th century approximately.

That is, organized groups of rioters, if we proceed from the version of the Kazakh authorities, were coordinated by Arman Dikiy. For whom? Turk, what is Turan building? The British, what do they want to squeeze Chinese interests in Asia? Here's the question. At the same time, judging because Washington and the EU thought for two days what to declare to them, and started launching fakes about hundreds of victims of Russian peacekeepers only today, sculpting them literally on their knees, these players were also not very ready for the Kazakh Maidan.

Second. The fugitive Kazakh oligarch Mukhtar Ablyazov - this is such a Khodorkovsky plus Kolomoisky in the local izvoda - appointed himself the leader of the protest. Recall that once he fled from Kazakhstan again to London. It is difficult to say whether he is the leader of the protest or not, but many suspected from the very beginning that the protesters used the grid of his organization in the first days. Well, strictly speaking, he and himself, or rather his codla, began to coordinate the actions of the rioters from Ukrainian accounts.

Just as Kazakh oppositionists began to work from Kiev, and also to coordinate protests.
At the same time, it has long been said that Mukhtar Ablyazov is connected with the British special services. And he coordinated the work of his grid in Kazakhstan, allegedly, through Kiev. Whether all this is connected with the protests will become obvious and clear later. But, in general, we have been writing with colleagues for about a year that the UK is starting to play its game in the post-Soviet space. In Ukraine, Transcaucasia and Central Asia.

And here there are a couple more important points that cannot be written down as coincidences in any way. As soon as it became known about the introduction of peacekeepers, Azerbaijani publics in the TG and on the Internet began to massively throw in fakes and work out the topic of occupation. And as we understand it, Azerbaijani infoborts are also Turkish infoborts.

And yes, Kazakh jihadists went to Syria for the war through - oh, surprise! - Turkey. Strictly speaking, like many others. But the Turkish special services had a special eye for Kazakh (or rather Turkic-speaking Central Asian) jihadists. And the role of Kazakh Islamists in the IG was quite serious. As in the "Caucasus Emirate". Which was also fed by the Turkish special services. As Caucasian jihadists in general. An interesting alignment.

External participation, at the same time, does not at all deny the internal confrontation of the Kazakh elites, which became the basis of the protest. And I wonder who trained some of the rioters and where were their camps? Of course, not all twenty thousand rioters were preparing. The bulk are just lumpens who went to rob.

But, here you can understand the authorities of Kazakhstan, who identified all the rioters en masse as terrorists. Firstly, they behaved like this, killed the military, robbed and destroyed. Well, eliminate them on the spot, so that no one else would think of cutting off the heads of policemen. And it doesn't matter if they are jihadists or ordinary gangsters, drug traffickers and rural gopota.

And then there is the Hunter Biden connection. Now that the rebellion has failed Nazarbayev faction is purged from Kazakh institutions - some because they were implicated in the rebellion and some because they are hostile to Tokayev and there is a window of opportunity. Nazarbayev himself hasn't been seen or heard from (aside from a written statement) since this all started

A man very close to both Biden and Nazarbayev is Kasim Massimov. Massimov is a former Head of Security who was once destined to become the next leader of Kazakhstan. Massimov is also a big 'associate' of Hunter Biden. There could possibly be a grift related to the US run (Chevron) oil and gas fields in Kazakhstan, much like Burisma in Ukraine

Massimov was yesterday arrested for treason. This doesn't mean US involvement, but it does raise a couple of eyebrows

FIqR7YVVQAAkkIJ.jpegEk49kKLXUAEw2gR.jpg

From Clint Ehrlich's Twitter thread

One of the conspirators was a Kazakh official who has been linked to Joe Biden and Hunter Biden!

This has MAJOR implications for geopolitics. Another MEGA-thread.

The nature of the attempted revolution is coming into focus.

Kazakh security forces have arrested the country's former security chief, Karim Massimov, for treason.

Massimov was considered the right-hand man of the country's former president, Nazarbayev.

Massimov and Biden had a controversial meeting, unmasked by anti-corruption activists inside Kazakhstan.

It's awkward for the U.S. President to be linked to the man accused of heading an anti-Russian uprising.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves.

The Biden connection is only one volatile detail of what is going on inside Kazakhstan and what it means for the world.

To get a clearer picture, we need to examine Massimov's broader role inside the country's power structure.

When Nazarbayev stepped down as President, Massimov likely had ambitions to be his replacement.

After all, he'd been his Chief of Staff, and he'd twice been his Prime Minister.

But there was one huge problem: Massimov was only 1/2 ethnically Kazakh.

Nazarbayev passed him over and instead made the current President, Toyakev, his handpicked successor.

So it was a shock when, 2 days ago, Toyakev removed Nazarbayev from his position as Chairman of the Security Council...

Substantively, color revolutions *ALWAYS* involve the active collaboration of one faction of a country's elite.

Recall the famous audio of Victoria Nuland weighing in on which members of Ukraine's elite should compose its post-revolutionary government.

Last edited:

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It is quite clear that ideas or ideologies come first, and all the rest follows. The question I had on my mind for a while is what universal ideology can unite people the world over against neo-liberalism?

Alexander Dugin raises this question in his book "Fourth Political Theory". Liberalism and Communism together defeated Fascism. And then Liberalism defeated Communism. Ever since the fall of USSR the world has been dominated by one ideology of globo-liberalism.

So how this ideology can be countered? What can bring together all the anti-globalist forces? Some might say that all Christians should unite.

But then we dont want to exclude such powerful anti-globalist allies as Muslim countries or India and China.

My understanding, the new counter-liberalist ideology should be easily understood by ALL traditionalists regardless of their religion.

Probably, it should unite those who want to preserve their traditions and their souverenity. Two things that liberalism seeks to destroy (among others).

But how this ideology could be phrased say on one page and sound easy to understand and show an attractive vision of the future?

So far, traditionalists have been constantly on the defense. Because, I believe, we dont have a solid political theory to propel us forward.

We are disorganized and disoriented. We need a clear vision. If we dont know where we're going, how we'd arrive anywhere? So far, we mainly talk about what we dont want. But what is that we want?

I'd say "restoring traditions and souverenity" could be a good start

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Lots of dirt being dug up. Power struggle between Nazarbayev faction and Tokayev faction confirmed. Regime change operation likely orchestrated by MI6 using the networks of friendly Turkish and Azeri secret services. Operation was led and orchestrated from Ukraine - probably the UK Embassy.

This makes sense from the media angle. What media/politicians is in meltdown over the Russian 'invasion' of Kazakhstan? The Turks are, as are the Azeri. The British are pretty strong worded as well. Kazakhstan story doesn't really seem to gain a lot of traction in US though, it's very little, all very much behind the curve and more confused than anything else.

It begs the question, did the British try to sabotage the January 9-12 talks, like they tried to sabotage earlier attempts of rapprochement by sailing the HMS Defender into Russian territorial waters in June last year?

Not mentioned in the article below is Georgia's role. On January 5 a transport airplane (not confirmed) flew from Tbilisi to Almaty and disappeared from the flight radar not long after.

And then there is the Hunter Biden connection. Now that the rebellion has failed Nazarbayev faction is purged from Kazakh institutions - some because they were implicated in the rebellion and some because they are hostile to Tokayev and there is a window of opportunity. Nazarbayev himself hasn't been seen or heard from (aside from a written statement) since this all started

A man very close to both Biden and Nazarbayev is Kasim Massimov. Massimov is a former Head of Security who was once destined to become the next leader of Kazakhstan. Massimov is also a big 'associate' of Hunter Biden. There could possibly be a grift related to the US run (Chevron) oil and gas fields in Kazakhstan, much like Burisma in Ukraine

Massimov was yesterday arrested for treason. This doesn't mean US involvement, but it does raise a couple of eyebrows

View attachment 36259View attachment 36260

From Clint Ehrlich's Twitter thread

Right so in other words another color revolution type where a nuisance as dictator is removed and replaced by a puppet. Does anyone know how Kazakstan complied with the corona stuff? I believe they had lockdowns etc too, so they appeared at least to be in line with that.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
It is quite clear that ideas or ideologies come first, and all the rest follows. The question I had on my mind for a while is what universal ideology can unite people the world over against neo-liberalism?

Alexander Dugin raises this question in his book "Fourth Political Theory". Liberalism and Communism together defeated Fascism. And then Liberalism defeated Communism. Ever since the fall of USSR the world has been dominated by one ideology of globo-liberalism.

So how this ideology can be countered? What can bring together all the anti-globalist forces? Some might say that all Christians should unite.

But then we dont want to exclude such powerful anti-globalist allies as Muslim countries or India and China.

My understanding, the new counter-liberalist ideology should be easily understood by ALL traditionalists regardless of their religion.

Probably, it should unite those who want to preserve their traditions and their souverenity. Two things that liberalism seeks to destroy (among others).

But how this ideology could be phrased say on one page and sound easy to understand and show an attractive vision of the future?

So far, traditionalists have been constantly on the defense. Because, I believe, we dont have a solid political theory to propel us forward.

We are disorganized and disoriented. We need a clear vision. If we dont know where we're going, how we'd arrive anywhere? So far, we mainly talk about what we dont want. But what is that we want?

I'd say "restoring traditions and souverenity" could be a good start
Something to do with focusing on supporting intact families who raise children and stay together to form intact extended families, with children raised to follow after parent's values and raise their own children the same. Focus on intact communities with strong law enforcement, and community values taught in school.
Families to be hard working, thrifty, and self reliant, to minimize need for government aid.
Government to be small, with limited role in peoples lives, and high level of freedom from government restrictions.

I might go against this idea of a hands off government in one area, and support having the government overtly support a state religion.

I think all traditional societies back these values, and modern society clearly is against them.

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Something to do with focusing on supporting intact families who raise children and stay together to form intact extended families, with children raised to follow after parent's values and raise their own children the same. Focus on intact communities with strong law enforcement, and community values taught in school.
Families to be hard working, thrifty, and self reliant, to minimize need for government aid.
Government to be small, with limited role in peoples lives, and high level of freedom from government restrictions.

I might go against this idea of a hands off government in one area, and support having the government overtly support a state religion.

I think all traditional societies back these values, and modern society clearly is against them.
Well, support for a traditional family with a father and a mother and as many children as possible is something probably all conservatives could agree on.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox

US so corrupt man friend with Biden son. I ask God to wash away Satan from USA or worse go way of Sodom and Gommorrah (US already worse than S and G, those cities have men always dance in street or parade?)

I'd be careful about gross generalizations.

There are some places that are liberal cesspools...

Mexico isn't exactly the shining beacon of morality either with it's exported drug culture and recent abortion.

We haven't been destroyed by fire yet... And there are more than 10 Christians here... But thanks for the hyperbole.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Seems like the CSTO mission's mandate is pretty far reaching. Russians are bringing a lot of heavy equipment into the country. The Ivanovo Airborne Unit is bringing in tanks, APCs, Recon equipment and bridgelayer equipment

Some picturesFImFRbJUYAA6oDb.jpgFImFRm4VQAEi99F.jpgFImFR_AVgAMlhvQ.jpg

Russians are guarding (read controlling) lots of vital civilian infrastructure.

Russian military guarding at Almaty Airport

There is quite some symbolism here, even though staged. Belarusian soldiers checking Kazakh police for papers.

Kazakh soldiers. Almaty is de facto under martial law

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Meh. It can be both. Even astroturfed protests still exploit a legitimate grievance. Keep in mind a gas tax is what kicked of the Yellow Vest protests.

There's a difference between a fuel increase where people can still afford to live and one where it's pushing already poor people over the edge into not being able to heat their homes or cook.

Beware of those offering false solutions. Like how Socialism proported to solve poverty and the problem of the evil rich. And how the various "revolutions" promised people a false notion of resolution only to destroy the people themselves in the process.