The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

b37d2dfca4ee30f5.jpeg
One silver lining of the whole covid hoax is the complete unmasking of doctors and the medical industrial complex. Doctors and other healthcare workers love to bask in the adoration of society under some notion that they are healers or givers of life. Meanwhile, in reality, between medical errors and abortion, they actually kill somewhere north of 850,000 people every year.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Third leading cause of death actually.
That is interesting, concerning that even with the numbers of cojona they claim now, people with cojona (I consciously don't say ''caused by'') make up about 7% of yearly deaths (150.000 / 12.000 cojona in NL). Which is not even close to the top 3. Every time I see these numbers are make a simple statistical/mathemetical divide/multiply sum and see the percentages that come out of it, I'm shocked about how people cannot understand this and even if they do condone it. But hey Stockholm syndrome and perception is all that matters.

kel

Ostrich
What happened to the Suidlanders?... I admired their struggle.
During the recent unrest a bunch of people went to one of their centers and they had nothing set up.

One of the Boer guys who's on TRS (like The Southern AF podcast, which I don't much care for, but still) criticizes them often.

It's certainly a good idea, but like all organizations it seems to be managed by strivers and sociopaths.

And, sad to say, they probably were one of the more legit ones, too. Other organizations are likely even worse.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
"Teachers union chief Michael Mulgrew said Thursday that City Hall has vowed to remove all unvaccinated staffers from payroll without exception — including those with religious or medical objections."

I generally don't subscribe to 'conspiracy' theries- i am more likely to just attribute things to greed incompetence and avarice - but... There is something going on here beyond health - we all know that - but for the democrats to eat it its own like this is unusual.

They are already rolling in trillions of stimulus money and billions in profits so it can't be about that- they have plenty of restrictions in place already so it can't be about that - why the drive to vaccinate absolutely everyone - why something so insane as wanting to force vaccination on someone who literally can't because of a medical reason AND fire them and cancel their insurance?

Something very very sinister is underneath all of this but I can't quite put my finger on it...

it does make me think that, more than ever it's important to NOT get vaccinated.

Their next step will literally be coercion - forced vaccinations. .. civil war might come sooner than we all expected.
The globalists are pushing the Democratic politicians and officials in the US to go even harder on the COVID restrictions and mandates, but it's too far for many of the Democratic plebes. There are still a sizeable number of liberals in the US who are vaccine skeptics and are into natural/alternative medicine. Also, many liberals have a distrust of government mandates and coercion. The MSM and the establishment is trying to cover up that a good percentage of the vaccine resisters are not White conservatives.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
I am the only unvaccinated person in my social group, or at least, the only person willing to admit it.
Until you mention that, it would not have even ocurred to me to not admit it when asked. I'm getting quite surprised how universal this is becoming among people I know. They volunteer that they got the vax without being asked. When I tell them I had covid, they ask if I was vaxed (no). There's also something in the tones of voice of the vaccinated or the vaccinated to be that communicates that they are not neutral mostly on the topic.

I suppose it tells me (us) that free-thinking is really not such a common trait. Even when I was in my late teens I was involved in various niche groups around free thought. Then I forgot all about that stuff, but this whole mass hysteria and sheep like behaviour reminds us that most people follow the herd, while some of us move to the beat of a different drum. At least we are not such a small group these days.

I'm going to check some time if I find a place to do antibody tests whether that covid test was a false positive..

WaywardMan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
Meanwhile, in reality, between medical errors and abortion, they actually kill somewhere north of 850,000 people every year.
Bizarro-World, to be sure. And these people, in the name of "rights" (whatever that means anymore), will throw tantrums to continue their murderous sprees at any hint that it might be threatened or stopped.

Seems to be on par with what Western society is all about in the new millennium.

aynrus

Pelican
I'm going to check some time if I find a place to do antibody tests whether that covid test was a false positive..
Assuming you believe in their fake antibody tests...if they got it in their computer that you already tested positive on that PCR scam test, they sure can produce the needed antibody result. But it doesn't matter, their pcr results are random coin tosses (that's why they don't allow pcr re-testing after a positive), and they say that some people don't have antibodies after the hoax - just to explain their inconsistent test results.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Assuming you believe in their fake antibody tests...if they got it in their computer that you already tested positive on that PCR scam test, they sure can produce the needed antibody result. But it doesn't matter, their pcr results are random coin tosses (that's why they don't allow pcr re-testing after a positive), and they say that some people don't have antibodies after the hoax - just to explain their inconsistent test results.

Every single PCR test is faulty. Every. One.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
I know a young US Navy sailor that is vaccine resistant. He's a good friend of my son and worked for me one summer. Very bright, very much an independent thinker. He tested into Navy Nuke program and ended up going into comms (wasn't excited about living undersea so much). This young man has TS code word clearance, is diligent, and ran a comms office 3 pay grades above his rating, while at sea.

He was informed this week: take the Rona vaccine or plan on being discharged. Two weeks ago (Kabul fiasco timeframe) he sat through a day of CRT training buffoonery. Last week was sexual harassment training. He's a cool customer and I don't see him folding. Already made the mental bridge to being discharged.

To top it off: he's Hispanic. He can't believe the foolishness being shoveled at him.

When these people are done, when all their ridiculous lines have been drawn in the sand, there will be a real divide. The divide will separate compliant people from a group of angry but competent objectors. Sure, the compliant will have some work-competent people on board, but those of us on the other side will become increasingly difficult to rule.

Just dropping in to say that I don't think this will end until we see mass repentance in our respective countries. In fact things can get much, much worse. So far we have suffered minor inconveniences - restricted travel and hassles while shopping. God is being gentle with us at this stage. I know I am preaching to the quier(sp?) here, but I think in my outside conversations about this plandemic I will begin exploring the holy retribution angle more, and would encourage others to do so as well. Our enemies will not be undone by our meagre protests. We must return to God and He will deliver us if he sees fit.

I know a young US Navy sailor that is vaccine resistant. He's a good friend of my son and worked for me one summer. Very bright, very much an independent thinker. He tested into Navy Nuke program and ended up going into comms (wasn't excited about living undersea so much). This young man has TS code word clearance, is diligent, and ran a comms office 3 pay grades above his rating, while at sea.

He was informed this week: take the Rona vaccine or plan on being discharged. Two weeks ago (Kabul fiasco timeframe) he sat through a day of CRT training buffoonery. Last week was sexual harassment training. He's a cool customer and I don't see him folding. Already made the mental bridge to being discharged.

To top it off: he's Hispanic. He can't believe the foolishness being shoveled at him.

When these people are done, when all their ridiculous lines have been drawn in the sand, there will be a real divide. The divide will separate compliant people from a group of angry but competent objectors. Sure, the compliant will have some work-competent people on board, but those of us on the other side will become increasingly difficult to rule.
It’s a win for the Navy either way. They can either make him comply, or replace him with some woke dyke more interested in shooting Trump supporters. Unfortunately we will need at least 2 consecutive terms of conservative presidents to even come close to cleaning up the military.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Until you mention that, it would not have even ocurred to me to not admit it when asked. I'm getting quite surprised how universal this is becoming among people I know. They volunteer that they got the vax without being asked. When I tell them I had covid, they ask if I was vaxed (no). There's also something in the tones of voice of the vaccinated or the vaccinated to be that communicates that they are not neutral mostly on the topic.

I suppose it tells me (us) that free-thinking is really not such a common trait. Even when I was in my late teens I was involved in various niche groups around free thought. Then I forgot all about that stuff, but this whole mass hysteria and sheep like behaviour reminds us that most people follow the herd, while some of us move to the beat of a different drum. At least we are not such a small group these days.
I've noticed this also. I believe many of the people who got the vaccine suspect that they may have made a big mistake. So, they're looking for some emotional support by bringing it up with other people, hoping the other person will say something along the lines of, "That's great. You did the right thing."

When they hear that you didn't get it, they're going to resent the heck out of you.