The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I can't believe the hysteria. People have mentioned this before, but I was talking with a friend who had look at the Pfizer data they submitted for the application. Basically, both groups had about 18,000 people; one got shots, one did not. The group without shots had like 162 cases, the other group 8; so a reduction of 154 cases and reported as Absolute Risk Reduction of 95%. Of course, what the news reports 'skip over' is that even in the group with no shots, there was less than 1% cases, and hospitalizations or illnesses or deaths would be a fraction of that 1%.
That is what all the hysteria is about, a fraction of 1% cases, plus over time the shots are 'less effective' so probably by this time next year all the shots will be at or near zero efficiency!
We have spent billions of dollars to reduce a person's chances of getting sick by a fraction of a percent, and only for a little while.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've noticed this also. I believe many of the people who got the vaccine suspect that they may have made a big mistake. So, they're looking for some emotional support by bringing it up with other people, hoping the other person will say something along the lines of, "That's great. You did the right thing."

When they hear that you didn't get it, they're going to resent the heck out of you.
Don't worry, IF there are any long term effects, that 'feel better' will fade. Normally, I would consider it impossible for something like a covid shot to have 'bad long term effects' but considering that NOTHING any of the officals/experts/govt has done was right or worked; it would not surprise me if 'all of a sudden' many of the people who took the shots started having 'strange problems'.
There are already multiple anecdotal reports of a number of people who took the shots 'not being as sharp mentally' or feeling like they are 'in a fog'. It is possible it is simply their imagination or they are simply noticing they were not too bright to start with; but it seems the shots should be halted until we can be sure that nothing is going on, long term.

Easy_C

Peacock
I've noticed this also. I believe many of the people who got the vaccine suspect that they may have made a big mistake. So, they're looking for some emotional support by bringing it up with other people, hoping the other person will say something along the lines of, "That's great. You did the right thing."

When they hear that you didn't get it, they're going to resent the heck out of you.

Coach Red Pill thinks the same thing. His hypothesis is that a lot of the vaxxed are panicking because they know they made a bad decision and, to use his example, they’re like someone who mad a bad investment and are desperate to get you into it so they’re not alone in their bad decision.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Just dropping in to say that I don't think this will end until we see mass repentance in our respective countries. In fact things can get much, much worse. So far we have suffered minor inconveniences - restricted travel and hassles while shopping. God is being gentle with us at this stage. I know I am preaching to the quier(sp?) here, but I think in my outside conversations about this plandemic I will begin exploring the holy retribution angle more, and would encourage others to do so as well. Our enemies will not be undone by our meagre protests. We must return to God and He will deliver us if he sees fit.
I think long term there is going to be some kind of retribution. Long term it will be impossible to run things with people terrified of something as low risk as covid, plus all of our institutions seem to be 'broken'.
The most recent example: Withdrawal from Afghanistan. Everyone knew that the USA would eventually leave, but not like we did. I thought once USA was out of region, our supported side would hold Kabul and a few of the other larger cities. Instead, we lost everything, left equipment and even cash in plastic wrap for the Taliban and left behind large numbers of people that may never be able to get out. And while we were doing all levels of government involved were lying about how bad things were or what was going on; and that is the very strange part. Normally, when one lies they expect it will not be discovered, but here it was clear that the lies would be discovered within a matter of weeks, and they did it anyways. That is the long term problem; we now have a government that either does not know what is going on, or does but lies about it; and tells that to the general public.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Correct. Medical Malpractice kills more people per year than even the most generous numbers of COVID deaths.

So do hospital acquired infections.
Again, grossly overstated and not really realistic numbers = not true.

There are many problems with the health care "system" but most are the issues with costs, not practice (covid/vax corporate madness notwithstanding).

rainy

Kingfisher
Coach Red Pill thinks the same thing. His hypothesis is that a lot of the vaxxed are panicking because they know they made a bad decision and, to use his example, they’re like someone who mad a bad investment and are desperate to get you into it so they’re not alone in their bad decision.
If that's true then I would expect far less compliance with boosters going forward.

A person's position on vaccines has become a great litmus test: if a person is against jabs, then I assume that he is most likely a sane man who I could probably get along with. If, however, he is all in and starts piling on others for questioning the narrative and attacking them, then I will avoid him and not support him in any way.
Never assume. Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt. I've been on the opposite end of that stick when I happened to mention that I was going for my vaccine and this fella (anti vax as I discovered) ate the head off me!

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Never assume. Everyone should be given the benefit of the doubt. I've been on the opposite end of that stick when I happened to mention that I was going for my vaccine and this fella (anti vax as I discovered) ate the head off me!

You're kinda confirming what the poster you're responding to said. You had a sane person trying to dissuade you from making a potential serious medical error that can't be undone.

As this is your first post, we have no basis on which to give you the benefit of the doubt for taking an experimental injection. What is your view on the subject?

William Faulkner

Pigeon
Orthodox
I watched a daughter refuse to let her mother see her granddaughter on her birthday today because she is not vaccinated. She simply wanted to give her granddaughter a birthday cake which she had baked for her. The daughter was wearing a mask inside an extremely large house where I sat with the grandmother. I still can't get over the look in the eyes of these brainwashed people. It used to be just a look of extreme fear but it does appear to be evolving into something much more insidious. I think we are going to witness much worse as those that have gotten the injections begin to die and the media continues to spew the so called pandemic of the unvaccinated narrative which is utter nonsense.

N°6

Hummingbird
I advertised my spare room for rent online.

Within the ad’s text, I indicated that I am not vaccinated nor do I plan to take an experimental vaccine.

someone who attends anti-lockdown and anti-vaxx protests in London is taking the room this week.

The free market in action when mankind has divided himself into the Éloi and Morlock.

Serge Korol

Pigeon
Orthodox
My wife and I got covid in march of 2020, and I was over it in 3 days, my wife was sick for about 3 weeks. My wife took the vax dispite my objections. I had pro-vax friends, that I wanted to go see. I didn't fear either Covid or the Vax, so I decided to take it. It was a non event. I couldn't tell that i got it, only a sore arm and perhaps my immune system a little overboard now. Mosquito bites really swell up on me now. But guys really don't fear even death why fear covid or the vax? Would I do a booster? Nope I stopped playing their silly little games.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
My wife and I got covid in march of 2020, and I was over it in 3 days, my wife was sick for about 3 weeks. My wife took the vax dispite my objections. I had pro-vax friends, that I wanted to go see. I didn't fear either Covid or the Vax, so I decided to take it. It was a non event. I couldn't tell that i got it, only a sore arm and perhaps my immune system a little overboard now. Mosquito bites really swell up on me now. But guys really don't fear even death why fear covid or the vax? Would I do a booster? Nope I stopped playing their silly little games.

You didn't fear covid but you got the vax? That makes zero sense.

Why fear the vax? Why fear a coercive, unnecessary dangerous mystery injection replete with side effects that the government wants to connect to your ability to function in society? No reason I guess.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Lolz.