The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Kiwi

Sparrow
(Reluctantly) informing my parents of my unvaccinated status is officially the worst part of the last two years. It was really heart breaking.

iu

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
My wife and I got covid in march of 2020, and I was over it in 3 days, my wife was sick for about 3 weeks. My wife took the vax dispite my objections. I had pro-vax friends, that I wanted to go see. I didn't fear either Covid or the Vax, so I decided to take it. It was a non event. I couldn't tell that i got it, only a sore arm and perhaps my immune system a little overboard now. Mosquito bites really swell up on me now. But guys really don't fear even death why fear covid or the vax? Would I do a booster? Nope I stopped playing their silly little games.
You got Covid and got over it in 3 days.
You didn’t fear Covid but took a vax, after you HAD Covid. Because you feared your friends? Strong work.
You’re not taking a booster because of “their silly little games”. But their silly little games got you to take the vax already?

Huh?
Again, the lack of logic with those that have taken the vax is off the charts. Makes my head spin in circles. Just like everything else these days.

My wife and I got covid in march of 2020, and I was over it in 3 days, my wife was sick for about 3 weeks. My wife took the vax dispite my objections. I had pro-vax friends, that I wanted to go see. I didn't fear either Covid or the Vax, so I decided to take it. It was a non event. I couldn't tell that i got it, only a sore arm and perhaps my immune system a little overboard now. Mosquito bites really swell up on me now. But guys really don't fear even death why fear covid or the vax? Would I do a booster? Nope I stopped playing their silly little games.
So you're telling me you got Covid, have natural immunity, but still got the Vaxxx, just to appease your pro-vaxxx friends? Did they give you a sticker and congratulate you on your inoculation? Did they happen to say "Good little boy now you're allowed to see us."

But no biggie you're done playing their silly little games.

Smh. Best of luck sir.

I don’t fear the vax. I reject it utterly and the abject evil it represents.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
I'm beginning to think that the best comparison for those that have taken the vaccine, or bow to/fear covid, is the acolytes of Thulsa Doom, as portrayed in 1982's Conan. Even solid facts and figures do not get through to them and, to be honest, I think I'm going to have to give up on them, as it's getting too stressful to deal with them anymore.

I'm beginning to think that the best comparison for those that have taken the vaccine, or bow to/fear covid, is the acolytes of Thulsa Doom, as portrayed in 1982's Conan. Even solid facts and figures do not get through to them and, to be honest, I think I'm going to have to give up on them, as it's getting too stressful to deal with them anymore.
This is true, they can't be helped. I can picture a "Health" commissar barking orders to them to amuse himself: You there, run in circles......now bark like a dog.......crow as loud as you can........now get down on all fours, do you see that pile of dog ---- there!? Eat it! I'm sure a lot of them would do it without question, after all it'd be well worth it to be "safe" ha ha ha!

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Reality is about to hit every normie who has taken the snake oil.

They have to look for someone to blame or they wouldn't of took it in the first place.

Stockholm Syndrome of the masses will be their demise.

I have had friends and family members scream and shout that there will be no more lockdowns.

It's now about avoiding the carnage as much as we can.

There's more personal and moral courage in the pinkie finger of any one of those 50 or so cadets unwilling to back down than the rest of the 700+ or so combined. And that 650 attrition figure is astonishing, much much higher than any regular attrition experienced among cadet year groups.

At my place of work, everyone in my office is vaccinated whereas I am not and am still required to wear a facemask. I sense a personal divide between myself and them. I am wondering when I may be confronted for not taking it.
There's plenty of stupid decisions require courage. It probably also takes courage for me to say - within this thread - that I have in fact received the vaccine... if I may be the only one?! Neither you nor I know how much courage was really involved in those 50 or so decisions.

"I am wondering when I may be confronted for not taking it." - As long as you don't want it to happen! They don't seem that bad if it hasn't happened yet! As long as you don't want it to happen!

Tippy

Woodpecker
There's plenty of stupid decisions require courage. It probably also takes courage for me to say - within this thread - that I have in fact received the vaccine... if I may be the only one?! Neither you nor I know how much courage was really involved in those 50 or so decisions.

"I am wondering when I may be confronted for not taking it." - As long as you don't want it to happen! They don't seem that bad if it hasn't happened yet! As long as you don't want it to happen!

True, it takes courage to jump off a bridge but it isn't a good decision.

None of us want it to happen but I'm sure all of us now that it at some point we will have to make a choice between a more comfortable lie and taking a vax. Many of us have not...yet.

You're kinda confirming what the poster you're responding to said. You had a sane person trying to dissuade you from making a potential serious medical error that can't be undone.
You're kinda confirming my point that there's a double standard when it comes to hassling someone for their decision about vaccination depending on which side they're on. My view is the same as everyone else here. But I've already had the vaccine so it's too late now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a moment to re-calibrate my brain to have it properly understand the meaning of the word 'sane'. Turns out I had it wrong all along!

ginsu

Kingfisher
Blaming the unvaxxed for overflowing hospitals like the redditors above is pure irony. Because its them who are boiling over with stress and cognitive dissonance from seeing every other human being as a threat to their life, not leaving the house, sabotaging social interactions and other normal behaviors which are essential to being healthy.

I base this off of some interactions i have had with extended family at birthdays and other interactions and hearing how they live their life.

Meanwhile unvaxxed just want to eat non processed foods, avoid chemical medicines, relax in nature, exercise, enjoy social interaction and aren't afraid of the air they breathe and have faith in their body and maybe also god.

Certainly hearing that NPCS are talking about refusing or giving sub par healthcare if you do end up in the hospital is a great motivator to do everything you naturally can to be healthy so you avoid ending up in the hospital.

Now tell me again which category of people will end up in the hospital once winter comes around and our immune systems gets tested.

Meanwhile unvaxxed just want to eat non processed foods, avoid chemical medicines, relax in nature, exercise, enjoy social interaction and aren't afraid of the air they breathe and have faith in their body and maybe also god.
OMG that's why I got vaccinated... so I could continue to eat processed foods and avoid exercise. How did you know!?

I was wrong though. But what's been done cannot be undone.

ginsu

Kingfisher
True, it takes courage to jump off a bridge but it isn't a good decision.

None of us want it to happen but I'm sure all of us now that it at some point we will have to make a choice between a more comfortable lie and taking a vax. Many of us have not...yet.

Its a false idea that taking the vax will lead to a more comfortable life, what if you experience debilitating side effects ?. You would be more comfortable not having taken it and living as an outcast but in normal health.

I for one suspect that my allergies and other issues stem from vaccines i received as a child and will 100% never take them again because your health is all you have ( second place to your spirit ). What good is money and comfort if you suffer from endless health problems taking booster shots every 3-6 months for the rest of your life. That is the price you pay to remain inside the system until it collapses.

its a no brainer for me.

Blaming the unvaxxed for overflowing hospitals like the redditors above is pure irony. Because its them who are boiling over with stress and cognitive dissonance from seeing every other human being as a threat to their life, not leaving the house, sabotaging social interactions and other normal behaviors which are essential to being healthy.

I base this off of some interactions i have had with extended family at birthdays and other interactions and hearing how they live their life.

Certainly hearing that NPCS are talking about refusing or giving sub par healthcare if you do end up in the hospital is a great motivator to do everything you naturally can to be healthy so you avoid ending up in the hospital.

Now tell me again which category of people will end up in the hospital once winter comes around and our immune systems gets tested.

Reddit has a lot of them wishing death upon the unvaxxed. Classic scapegoating.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
The Ivy League thinks that covid can be spread though the internet.

Nick comments on this story last night. Starts about 24:30.

They want a shot in every arm and don’t care about logic anymore.
He goes on to say how they know masks are illogical and don’t work but that hasn’t stopped them from pushing masks either.

classic case of projection too. You see in others what you see in yourself.

If its not a direct quotation. It is very likely. Given its one's own thought process that results in said words. That's where the perverted notions of male-only friendships being assumed to be secretly gay for example when its the perverted mind of the persons themselves that conceived of such a thing.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a moment to re-calibrate my brain to have it properly understand the meaning of the word 'sane'. Turns out I had it wrong all along!

The friend who tried to warn you against taking the vax was sane. Maybe he spoke in a vociferous and impassioned way but it was to keep you from making an insane and dangerous decision. So the definition of sane still holds up.