The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Most of the "normies" got vaccinated because they were promised they'd be able to eat out at restaurants, hook up with strangers at clubs, and get high at concerts again.
You went a bit too far with the "get high at concerts" bit. I know you might like to paint an image of them as evil and all, but come on. You're saying anyone who takes a vaccine is a junkie!

And fair enough... maybe I was just a "normie" as you put it. But not since I've been enlightened. From now on, I'm a rebel.

The friend who tried to warn you against taking the vax was sane. Maybe he spoke in a vociferous and impassioned way but it was to keep you from making an insane and dangerous decision. So the definition of sane still holds up.

So if a pro-vax person gets vociferous with an anti-vax person is because they're bully, and if an anti-vax person attacks a pro-vax person it's because their a good natured person who just got a bit carried away. I get it... finally!

Let's leave it there.

No, I'm not saying "everyone". It's a generalization, not an absolute rule. Almost all of the "I'm so happy I got vaxxed" posts I've seen were from people talking about how excited they were to finally go out to things like that again.
Well yeah... naturally. But they didn't say they were going to get high. So nice try buddy!

I wonder what they could imply about you if they read your posts!

You're saying anyone who takes a vaccine is a junkie!

There are only so many choices when it comes to people who took the vaxx. They're either...
  1. A sucker for any con, no matter how fake, risky, or evil
  2. An overly compliant and submissive goon for the system
  3. An over-emotional, panic-driven mess
  4. A beneficiary of the whole covid grift
  5. Some combination of these
I honestly believe people should stop talking to anyone they know who's vaxxed, whether Christian or not. In the end the vaxxed are either scared enough, docile enough, or stupid enough to load people onto cattle cars...or to get in them themselves while telling us we're the badies.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
And fair enough... maybe I was just a "normie" as you put it. But not since I've been enlightened. From now on, I'm a rebel.
If you're going to be an effective "rebel" you need to understand rhetoric, since most people still aren't autistic.

People make generalizations, people make exaggerations, people poke fun at and meme the other side. This is all okay, and is part of how you win a war.

Libertarians and controlled opposition "conservatives" have numbed the brains of a generation of right-wingers. Rhetoric used to be a core part of a students' curriculum. Previous generations from all backgrounds understood the meme (rhetoric) war. Look at some of these portrayals. Are they accurate? No. Are they persuasive? Yes. :

1631113217118.png
1631113265349.png
1631113285977.png
1631113359833.png
1631113414874.png

Elipe

Pelican
@DanielH, so you know, doing the alien reaction gives him reaction score. Only the thumb-down reaction does not increase reaction score. Use that knowledge for managing people with chicken accounts.

Also relevant is the Report function. Getting a shill banned is a subtle joy on RVF.

but here it was clear that the lies would be discovered within a matter of weeks, and they did it anyways. That is the long term problem; we now have a government that either does not know what is going on, or does but lies about it; and tells that to the general public.
This is normal in government. People just push the accountability up the chain of command until it basically fades into obscurity. A Pentagon General isn't going to get burned for the Afghanistan debacle because the administration covers for them, and because accountability bubbles up to them, that means the CYA effect is in effect pretty much military-wide. You see it a lot with financial waste. There are paper trails but nobody cares.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
If you're going to be an effective "rebel" you need to understand rhetoric, since most people still aren't autistic.

People make generalizations, people make exaggerations, people poke fun at and meme the other side. This is all okay, and is part of how you win a war.

Libertarians and controlled opposition "conservatives" have numbed the brains of a generation of right-wingers. Rhetoric used to be a core part of a students' curriculum. Previous generations from all backgrounds understood the meme (rhetoric) war. Look at some of these portrayals. Are they accurate? No. Are they persuasive? Yes. :

Mr. Murdoch, like his namesake on the RMS Titanic, is no longer available for comment.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
@DanielH, so you know, doing the alien reaction gives him reaction score. Only the thumb-down reaction does not increase reaction score. Use that knowledge for managing people with chicken accounts.

Also relevant is the Report function. Getting a shill banned is a subtle joy on RVF.
Believe me, I know. I didn't think he would be along much longer so there was no downside to using the alien react.
Mr. Murdoch, like his namesake on the RMS Titanic, is no longer available for comment.
^

Easy_C

Peacock

William Faulkner

Pigeon
Orthodox
My wife was just told by her mother that they will no longer see her unless she's vaccinated. She was also told she will not receive her inheritance. It will go to her homosexual brother who is fully vaccinated. I'm not sure what's going on but you can really feel the escalation of fear amongst the vaccinated. I attempted to explain to her how a real vaccine would actually work and she called me stupid. This woman claims to be a Christian. The brainwashed have room temp IQ. Not sure what to do at this point other than avoid them. I do believe these kinds of people are extremely dangerous now. I have tried to help them to understand what is happening but it is useless.

jeffinjapan

Sparrow
Orthodox
My wife was just told by her mother that they will no longer see her unless she's vaccinated. She was also told she will not receive her inheritance. It will go to her homosexual brother who is fully vaccinated. I'm not sure what's going on but you can really feel the escalation of fear amongst the vaccinated. I attempted to explain to her how a real vaccine would actually work and she called me stupid. This woman claims to be a Christian. The brainwashed have room temp IQ. Not sure what to do at this point other than avoid them. I do believe these kinds of people are extremely dangerous now. I have tried to help them to understand what is happening but it is useless.
Wow! That’s insane. Really all you can do is commend them to God’s mercy and move on.

Like that permavaxxer will have any sort of inheritance to speak of once the medical industrial complex is done with her.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
So it's a purely materialist relationship? They're doing you a favor then. Like @EndlessGravity said, just point and laugh. Lay not up for yourself treasures on earth where moth and rust doth corrupt.

Does anyone know what the "rules" are with 2A red flag laws if they put the unvaccinated on the no fly list this week?

Are you not "allowed" to own them?
I'm pretty sure you're fine for now, since the no-fly list is somehow a non-judicial thing.
The European Medicines Agency has listed the neurological disorder Guillain-Barre syndrome, which can cause temporary paralysis, as a "very rare" side effect of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine.

A causal relationship was "considered at least a reasonable possibility", the EMA

https://www.france24.com/en/live-ne...d-as-very-rare-side-effect-of-astrazeneca-jab
Wrong thread for this. This thread is for interpersonal conflict between vaccinated and non-vaccinated people and groups.