The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Enoch

Ostrich
My wife was just told by her mother that they will no longer see her unless she's vaccinated. She was also told she will not receive her inheritance. It will go to her homosexual brother who is fully vaccinated. I'm not sure what's going on but you can really feel the escalation of fear amongst the vaccinated. I attempted to explain to her how a real vaccine would actually work and she called me stupid. This woman claims to be a Christian. The brainwashed have room temp IQ. Not sure what to do at this point other than avoid them. I do believe these kinds of people are extremely dangerous now. I have tried to help them to understand what is happening but it is useless.
Have lots of kids and refuse to let their grandmother near them. Tell them grandmother is extremely sick. Grandmother must apologize and write the sodomite out of her will or she can die alone.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
This is retarded.

E-8RwYfUcAMp5Mm

80c9753de95604c5.png

The Vancouver Co-op Radio show “Unsigned BC” has announced that it will no longer play music by unvaccinated musicians on the show. The move, while unprecedented, is part of the ongoing effort to persuade more people to take the COVID-19 vaccination.

As of September 13, the show, which bills itself as a “weekly program that plays 100% locally created music,” will be cutting off support of any musicians in British Columbia who have refused or have yet to take the vaccine.

The show is hosted by Sean Christie and Brandon Krupa. According to the show’s page, “Each episode consists of song reviews or a discussion on social issues using music to address the topic. The show regularly features experts as guest hosts, from academics to politicians and advocates.”

In a post on Instagram that appears to have since been deleted, Unsigned BC explained the move:

I’m sorry if this upsets you, but your actions upset me. I understand you are scared and confused and that is why I haven’t posted anything. But it’s time to grow up. I’m done with the kid gloves.

Please don’t message me, you won’t convince me. I am very confident in my education and ability to process information. Don’t tell me about the law or your rights, I have a JD and you will just sound even more dumb.

How the radio show would verify the vaccination status of artists who make submissions was unclear.

“I fondly remember [Co-op Radio] being a haven of inclusivity and diversity,” wrote Rebel News video journalist Matt Brevner, who is based in B.C. “Unless there has been a massive shift in the stations [sic] ideological ethos, I’d imagine that this sort of behaviour is something that they disagree with.”

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Reality is about to hit every normie who has taken the snake oil.

They have to look for someone to blame or they wouldn't of took it in the first place.

Stockholm Syndrome of the masses will be their demise.

I have had friends and family members scream and shout that there will be no more lockdowns.

It's now about avoiding the carnage as much as we can.
Agreed.

Migrants crossing the border still aren't required to get the Jab.

Neither are USPS employees.

Members of Congress, and their staff, are exempt from getting the vaccine.

Yet normies are being strong armed to get the Jab.

The ones that have already gotten the Jab know they have been played. They just don't want to admit it.

Buckle up.

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
The Vancouver Co-op Radio show “Unsigned BC” has announced that it will no longer play music by unvaccinated musicians on the show. The move, while unprecedented, is part of the ongoing effort to persuade more people to take the COVID-19 vaccination.

Please don’t message me, you won’t convince me. I am very confident in my education and ability to process information. Don’t tell me about the law or your rights, I have a JD and you will just sound even more dumb.

The open-minded and hip commie musicologist is very confident in his support of medical genocide and Nuremberg crimes against humanity violations. No amount of pleading will dissuade him from supporting the death of you and your loved ones.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
I got the J&J jab back in March, and despite no side effects so far, I regret doing it. My (shallow) thinking at the time was "at least it's not one of those mRNA concoctions."

I will accept no more jabs no matter the consequences. I'm not going to burn my vax card, but I'm trying to avoid any business that demands I show it.
I may take some grief for this, but I welcome the honesty and have no bad feelings to folks in your position. I hope you don't suffer any bad effects. Please continue to support non-vaxxers. Governments (and now medical pros) are over-reaching and people have a right to resist this.

Easy_C

Peacock
The other point is well....I do understand there's other positions. I'm sympathetic to people who have families and feel that they need to offer themselves up as a sacrifice for the family. It's dissapointing but not illogical.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
This is retarded.

E-8RwYfUcAMp5Mm

80c9753de95604c5.png

If you're a local (anybody who might be reading this) you should call in or e-mail them and let them know you won't be listening to their station, and you will never pay a cent to support any of the vaccinated musicians they feature on their playlists. Let them know that they've just unwittingly identified all the musicians you will now be permanently boycotting, thus having the exact opposite of the intended effect. Tell them that you only support NON-vaxxed artists. Sure it might not mean much, but anything to annoy a sanctimonious vax worshipper and ruin their day.

Last edited:

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I got the J&J jab back in March, and despite no side effects so far, I regret doing it. My (shallow) thinking at the time was "at least it's not one of those mRNA concoctions."

I will accept no more jabs no matter the consequences. I'm not going to burn my vax card, but I'm trying to avoid any business that demands I show it.
Burn your vaxx card or larp

Hope you have peace with God. So that you are ready if you die suddenly for whatever reason. Also have your will ready too.