The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

These useful idiots will be worked to death in a gulag or shot. A small consolation for those who have suffered at their hands.

The bloodlust is unmistakable. Projected onto what they consider their enemies.

Seems to mirror the effective aggression among those who fancy themselves Democrats. And the weakness of the Republicans.

Republicans hold hearings and talk tough but do nothing like the controlled opposition they are.

Democrats actually purge their opponents and actually punishes people. A Jackboot coming down.

Wonder if Tech Giants actually got a fine that doubles every week for example.

One side wants to be left alone. The other side wants to destroy them.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
No problem when they prioritize ICU beds, as there are no ICU beds to prioritize, as there is no shortage. There is nothing going on other than a normal year in any year in history, according to THEIR numbers.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So recently I posted that I had emerging problems at work regarding the mandatory testing, which will be in place 25th of september in NL. Just after that I was to join a hotel with my team, but I refuse to test for entrance. I work at a government agency, so they follow the rules like the slaves they are, the normie level is very high. My manager reacted pretty positive to be honest, in the sense that he said it's not up to him to have an opinion on this so it wasn't a big problem. Other colleague, extremely normie fully bought into the cojona narrative, who pretty much attacked me now tried to force her opinion on me again, however now I was ready and I countered it swiftly with an appeal to respect to one another's opinion, saying I'm not open to normative discussion. Note this guys, don't go in a discussion! Say that you have another opinion and that you're not interested in normative discussion, as it won't change the opinion of you nor the other. So for now I dodged the bullet, but I'm pretty certain that the normies at my job will be completely hyped up this winter. Moreover as it's a gov agency they'll be the first to follow the dictatorial policy, without questioning it.

I learned two things today about how normies view the world now

- the colleague I mentioned stated that I should not be ''putting myself offside'', ''putting myself out of society''. So they genuinely believe that WE are excluding ourselves from society, not that it is DONE to us by the government. That is a fascinating mental gymnastic trick, but they believe it
- the normies can't talk about anything else than the vaccine. When they encounter each other after 1.5 years no see, the first thing they comment to one another is how happy they are they have the vaxx. Moreover, the normies really do only think about themselves. I heard people saying hopefully that ''the 1.5 meter society'' will be gone from the 25th september onwards! Not mentioning, not even being aware seemingly, that 1 in 7 Dutch citizens will be second class citizens from then. No compassion for others. They don't even notice that there is an out class now. And they don't care either if they would as ''they do it themselves, they exclude themselves''. I can really understand now how these people, as Roosh said in last Roosh hour, will applaud when the unvaxxed are carried away to camps by the government, as they are the reason of all the normies' suffering, they're the bad guys.

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
I can really understand now how these people, as Roosh said in last Roosh hour, will applaud when the unvaxxed are carried away to camps by the government, as they are the reason of all the normies' suffering, they're the bad guys.
Yep. And I know you're not American, but I'd like to pivot here to point out that Benjamin Franklin mentioned that the Constitution of the United States was wholly inadequate for an immoral and unrighteous people. It certainly explains why the American public has allowed the Constitution to get trampled over so much. We who desire freedom have never been the majority. Even the American Revolutionary War was fought by a minority of men, and everybody else was sort of just along for the ride.

That can be construed as a white or a black pill. The black pill part is that we're a minority. The white pill is that even as a minority, we have historically been able to achieve results. In fact, with how much difficulty they are having with pushing vaccine tyranny on us, that is a testament to the steadfastness of the freedom-loving minority. That despite being a minority, we are still a massive thorn in their side, a huge wrench in their gearworks.

1631642212368.png