The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Yeah, she slept with him. Disgusting.
Yea but it was a different Lumberg, not THAT Lumberg.
Oh you mean Ron Lumberg... He's not related to Bill is he?

Back on point:

I heard from Mark Rippetoe the other day that Moderna has NEVER produced a vaccine successfully through the trial process.. Anyone know if this is true?

EgoDeath

Robin
Non-Christian
The government spends 40 million on seeking out the unvaccinated - "Everyone should be vaccinated"

On Wednesday, Minister of Social Affairs Lena Hallengren (S) held a press conference on the Swedish covid situation. Among other things, she announced that the government's goal is that no one should escape vaccination and that it is therefore now investing an additional 40 million of taxpayers' money in vaccination propaganda.

An increasing proportion of those infected so seriously that they have to be hospitalised have been vaccinated, but according to Hallengren, those who have not been vaccinated are still in greater numbers. In other countries, including Israel, which has the highest proportion of vaccinated people in the world, the previously vaccinated now dominate among those who need intensive care.
Up to five injections may be needed

As Samnytt recently reported, there are now increasing reports that, in addition to side effects, the vaccines are not providing the immunity protection hoped for. Instead of the first one and then two injections considered as full vaccination, there is now talk of three, four or five injections of the fast-tracked and only emergency-approved vaccines.

The government does not want to introduce compulsory vaccination at this stage, but the Minister for Social Affairs was clear at the press conference that she would not accept any excuse from anyone not to take the shots, except where there are strong medical contraindications.

- There is only one way forward - everyone should be vaccinated, was Hallengren's resolute message.
Will seek out people and persuade them to take the shots

To that end, the government is now taking an additional SEK 40 million from the health budget, not only to produce campaigns and propaganda for vaccination, but also to send out call letters and text messages and actively seek out people in their homes, schools, workplaces, associations and parishes and persuade them to take the shots.

Researchers say that so-called herd immunity is achieved when somewhere between 40% and 60% of a population has been immunised, either by having had the disease or by using vaccines. But despite the fact that this percentage has been reached by a wide margin in Sweden, with almost 75%, the government and the Public Health Agency have decided that mass vaccinations should continue.
FHM and SKR join forces

Hallengren receives support for her 100 percent vision from Marie Morell, chair of the SKR's health care delegation. All those who have not yet been vaccinated should be sought out and persuaded

- More people need to be vaccinated and there are far too many who have not taken their first, or perhaps their second, dose of vaccine, said Marie Morell.

Despite adverse reaction alerts about deaths that have led to national stoppages of some vaccines in several countries, Johan Carlson, Director-General of the National Public Health Agency, assured the public that the vaccines are safe. He also claimed, in contrast to those who have flagged up to five injections and the reports that more and more people with severe illnesses are being vaccinated, that the vaccines are effective.

- Vaccines are the most important thing we have to fight the pandemic and a prerequisite for returning to a normal society eventually, he argued.

The post Government spends 40 million to seek out unvaccinated - "Everyone should be vaccinated" appeared first on Samnytt.

Arcane - 5 hours ago

Resist this if you know what's good for you. This is literally the worst crime the state has ever tried to inflict on the people in modern times.

This is an IQ test that will split the human race into two groups:

1. the crumbled, sick, immune-damaged, who are now dependent on the state and big pharma to survive (the shots will never run out, it's about a lifetime of shot therapy you've accepted). Will often suffer from cancer and other serious diseases because the "vaccine" has opened the door to their bodies via ADE.

2. the healthy, unvaxxed people, who still have their normal immune system. All healthy people who do not have an active death wish should make sure to keep themselves and their children in this group.

-
-
Share '

1984 Arcane - 4 hours ago

Good luck I'm just saying. "Convince" me, just try your sossesv*n. I consider the syringe to be potential execution so I'll take the right of self-defense to the degree I think is necessary if they come. I can't guarantee anyone's safety once that day comes. The fascists will not leave my home untouched.
-
-
Share '
Arcane 1984 - 4 hours ago - edited

It probably won't happen that way... there will be more:
- Hospital: oh well, you haven't vaccinated, but then we can't treat your broken leg.
- grocery store: well you're unwaxed, then unfortunately you can't come in here
- employer: well, you are unwaxed, so we will have to fire you
- airline: well, no vaccine, so you can't board the plane
- Internet company: well, no vaccine, so we'll have to cancel your subscription
etc.

They plan to make life very uncomfortable for you, mao. Soft coercion.
-
-
Share '
von_Tratt 1984 - 4 hours ago

We have a German shepherd. He attacks them when they come. Oops I say poor you 5 months in hospital.
-
-
Share '
1984 von_Tratt - 4 hours ago

I'm going to get a whole damn bunch of fighting dogs running free in my yard. Anyone who gets in will have themselves to blame.
-
-
Share '
charger69 Arcane - 4 hours ago

Agree fully,I have lived as normal for two years been in hospital twice (got pacemaker p.ga sinus node) no mouthguard,so what should I vaccinate myself against???? Feeling left out right now in this country,should it have to be like this????
-
-
Share '

The Punisher - 4 hours ago - edited

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless or corrupt."
- Mahatma Ghandi

-
-
Share '

Arcane The Punisher - 4 hours ago

Encourage everyone around you to actively oppose the state in any way they can.
-
-
Share '
Constitution Party The Punisher - 3 hours ago

Buy bitcoin!
-
-
Share '
The Punisher Constitution Party - 3 hours ago

Or XRP if you want to get rich. Sorry a banking coin but your wallet would be happy.
-
-
Share '

Jugge - 4 hours ago

This is what it will be like . 29 September the restrictions will be relaxed for a while and later tightened . Then they will say that the spread of the disease is again increasing at an avalanche . and that is the unvaccinated wrong and now we will be forced to impose even tighter restrictions . More lies and statistics. Prepare yourselves , for the hunt for the unvaccinated will be brutal , but it is now that separates the chaff from the wheat/ or steel from rubber spines .

-
-
Share '

Fredrik Larsson Jugge - 3 hours ago

Social ostracism, very effective...
-
-
Share '

Nero - 3 hours ago - edited

Why does Hallengren think I or anyone else gives a damn what she wants???? Damn I'm sick of bullies trying to rule over people's lives with threats and coercion. I have become a convinced anarchist since the covid scam started and that is because these bastards have now gone too far. Those creeps and their entire power apparatus get nothing but contempt from me. God created me and gave me free will which these parasites are trying to take away from me but now it's stopped. I have understood what they are and what their motives are. There is nothing but total resistance to such evil. If they won't leave me alone then it is my right as one of God's creatures to defend myself with everything I have. They can take everything in this world from me including my physical life but they will never have my obedience!!!!

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Voters?..... :laughter:

EDIT

By the way...Conflict / division of the populace are a central strategy even requirement of marxist / communist doctrine. It is through this conflict that the "leaders" draw their power while simultaneously diverting attention away from the real play.

The "Vaccinated vs the Unvaccinated" conflict fits perfectly into the "Bio Leninism" container of dividing along biological lines rather than socio economic .

Its evil genius really

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Fascinating to see when in a situation like this, where a majority as ''strong hand'' has precedence over a minority which is ''weak'' by numbers, the demonic nature of people comes out so bluntly. Everything that has been cropped up in them for decades, hate, jealousy, pride, sadism, everything is directed to the weak party that is laying on the ground to kick and kick and kick again.

EgoDeath

Robin
Non-Christian
The government spends 40 million on seeking out the unvaccinated - "Everyone should be vaccinated"

On Wednesday, Minister of Social Affairs Lena Hallengren (S) held a press conference on the Swedish covid situation. Among other things, she announced that the government's goal is that no one should escape vaccination and that it is therefore now investing an additional 40 million of taxpayers' money in vaccination propaganda.

An increasing proportion of those infected so seriously that they have to be hospitalised have been vaccinated, but according to Hallengren, those who have not been vaccinated are still in greater numbers. In other countries, including Israel, which has the highest proportion of vaccinated people in the world, the previously vaccinated now dominate among those who need intensive care.
Up to five injections may be needed

As Samnytt recently reported, there are now increasing reports that, in addition to side effects, the vaccines are not providing the immunity protection hoped for. Instead of the first one and then two injections considered as full vaccination, there is now talk of three, four or five injections of the fast-tracked and only emergency-approved vaccines.

The government does not want to introduce compulsory vaccination at this stage, but the Minister for Social Affairs was clear at the press conference that she would not accept any excuse from anyone not to take the shots, except where there are strong medical contraindications.

- There is only one way forward - everyone should be vaccinated, was Hallengren's resolute message.
Will seek out people and persuade them to take the shots

To that end, the government is now taking an additional SEK 40 million from the health budget, not only to produce campaigns and propaganda for vaccination, but also to send out call letters and text messages and actively seek out people in their homes, schools, workplaces, associations and parishes and persuade them to take the shots.

Researchers say that so-called herd immunity is achieved when somewhere between 40% and 60% of a population has been immunised, either by having had the disease or by using vaccines. But despite the fact that this percentage has been reached by a wide margin in Sweden, with almost 75%, the government and the Public Health Agency have decided that mass vaccinations should continue.
FHM and SKR join forces

Hallengren receives support for her 100 percent vision from Marie Morell, chair of the SKR's health care delegation. All those who have not yet been vaccinated should be sought out and persuaded

- More people need to be vaccinated and there are far too many who have not taken their first, or perhaps their second, dose of vaccine, said Marie Morell.

Despite adverse reaction alerts about deaths that have led to national stoppages of some vaccines in several countries, Johan Carlson, Director-General of the National Public Health Agency, assured the public that the vaccines are safe. He also claimed, in contrast to those who have flagged up to five injections and the reports that more and more people with severe illnesses are being vaccinated, that the vaccines are effective.

- Vaccines are the most important thing we have to fight the pandemic and a prerequisite for returning to a normal society eventually, he argued.

The post Government spends 40 million to seek out unvaccinated - "Everyone should be vaccinated" appeared first on Samnytt.

Arcane - 5 hours ago

Resist this if you know what's good for you. This is literally the worst crime the state has ever tried to inflict on the people in modern times.

This is an IQ test that will split the human race into two groups:

1. the crumbled, sick, immune-damaged, who are now dependent on the state and big pharma to survive (the shots will never run out, it's about a lifetime of shot therapy you've accepted). Will often suffer from cancer and other serious diseases because the "vaccine" has opened the door to their bodies via ADE.

2. the healthy, unvaxxed people, who still have their normal immune system. All healthy people who do not have an active death wish should make sure to keep themselves and their children in this group.

-
-
Share '

1984 Arcane - 4 hours ago

Good luck I'm just saying. "Convince" me, just try your sossesv*n. I consider the syringe to be potential execution so I'll take the right of self-defense to the degree I think is necessary if they come. I can't guarantee anyone's safety once that day comes. The fascists will not leave my home untouched.
-
-
Share '
Arcane 1984 - 4 hours ago - edited

It probably won't happen that way... there will be more:
- Hospital: oh well, you haven't vaccinated, but then we can't treat your broken leg.
- grocery store: well you're unwaxed, then unfortunately you can't come in here
- employer: well, you are unwaxed, so we will have to fire you
- airline: well, no vaccine, so you can't board the plane
- Internet company: well, no vaccine, so we'll have to cancel your subscription
etc.

They plan to make life very uncomfortable for you, mao. Soft coercion.
-
-
Share '
von_Tratt 1984 - 4 hours ago

We have a German shepherd. He attacks them when they come. Oops I say poor you 5 months in hospital.
-
-
Share '
1984 von_Tratt - 4 hours ago

I'm going to get a whole damn bunch of fighting dogs running free in my yard. Anyone who gets in will have themselves to blame.
-
-
Share '
charger69 Arcane - 4 hours ago

Agree fully,I have lived as normal for two years been in hospital twice (got pacemaker p.ga sinus node) no mouthguard,so what should I vaccinate myself against???? Feeling left out right now in this country,should it have to be like this????
-
-
Share '

The Punisher - 4 hours ago - edited

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless or corrupt."
- Mahatma Ghandi

-
-
Share '

Arcane The Punisher - 4 hours ago

Encourage everyone around you to actively oppose the state in any way they can.
-
-
Share '
Constitution Party The Punisher - 3 hours ago

Buy bitcoin!
-
-
Share '
The Punisher Constitution Party - 3 hours ago

Or XRP if you want to get rich. Sorry a banking coin but your wallet would be happy.
-
-
Share '

Jugge - 4 hours ago

This is what it will be like . 29 September the restrictions will be relaxed for a while and later tightened . Then they will say that the spread of the disease is again increasing at an avalanche . and that is the unvaccinated wrong and now we will be forced to impose even tighter restrictions . More lies and statistics. Prepare yourselves , for the hunt for the unvaccinated will be brutal , but it is now that separates the chaff from the wheat/ or steel from rubber spines .

-
-
Share '

Fredrik Larsson Jugge - 3 hours ago

Social ostracism, very effective...
-
-
Share '

Nero - 3 hours ago - edited

Why does Hallengren think I or anyone else gives a damn what she wants???? Damn I'm sick of bullies trying to rule over people's lives with threats and coercion. I have become a convinced anarchist since the covid scam started and that is because these bastards have now gone too far. Those creeps and their entire power apparatus get nothing but contempt from me. God created me and gave me free will which these parasites are trying to take away from me but now it's stopped. I have understood what they are and what their motives are. There is nothing but total resistance to such evil. If they won't leave me alone then it is my right as one of God's creatures to defend myself with everything I have. They can take everything in this world from me including my physical life but they will never have my obedience!!!!

On Thursday, the Public Health Agency and the government announced that they will start vaccinating children from 12 years and upwards. At the same time, a third dose is planned for later this year and it is claimed that the unvaccinated will not be able to live as freely as the vaccinated.

The announcement on childhood vaccination was made by Prime Minister Stefan Löfven (S), Minister of Social Affairs Lena Hallengren (S), Minister of Education Anna Ekström (S) and Director-General of the National Board of Health Johan Carlson at a press conference.

- We are doing this for the sake of the children, it reduces the risk of serious illness and thus also the risk of missing a lot of school, says Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.

According to Ekström, the vaccination of children, which is due to start in early November, will help keep schools open. There are also flags that vaccination may be needed at the schools themselves.

- Younger people are also at risk of severe illness and long-term symptoms. In view of this, the Public Health Agency has today decided to further lower the age for vaccination, says Johan Carlson, Director-General of the Public Health Agency.

According to the government, recommendations to keep a distance for those who have not been vaccinated remain in place.

- It is only through vaccination that we can get back to a more normal life. To those who are hesitant or have not yet made up their minds: make an appointment for vaccination today, says Löfven.
Third dose

In an interview with Dagens Nyheter, Johan Carlson says that it will soon be time for a third dose.

- Many elderly people have poor immunity to begin with, and the vaccine does not provide 100% protection, so it is urgent that a third shot is given before winter, says Johan Carlson.

The possibility of combining this year's seasonal flu shot with the third dose of vaccine is being explored.
Warning for the unvaccinated

According to Carlson, unvaccinated people will not be able to return to a normal life and vaccinated people are encouraged to stay away from them, despite evidence that vaccinated people are just as infectious.

- The risk is that people will mentally relax and think it's over. But it's not, the pandemic is not over. On the other hand, we have vaccinated ourselves to such an extent that we do not need to maintain these restrictions. And above all, we have been clear that it is the vaccinated who can live more as usual in the first place. The unvaccinated will be advised and instructed to live more sparingly. As an unvaccinated person, you should keep your distance and make sure you don't risk infecting the elderly and people at risk. This will place a heavy responsibility on unvaccinated people.

Unvaccinated people should continue to adhere to the restrictions.

- They need to think carefully. They will get the same signal that everyone got before vaccines were available, and that is a pretty tough signal. You can't live as normal in society. You shouldn't socially interact with others in the same way.

Asked by DN how a vaccinated person should behave towards an unvaccinated person, Carlson replies:

- If you are older, you should perhaps not invite home unvaccinated people who you do not know if they expose themselves to infection. But it's not a question of zero or one. We have children who are unvaccinated and there is a certain risk, but the risk for a vaccinated person is still low. The unvaccinated person is more likely to spread the infection to other unvaccinated people.

Slagharposlagaren - 13 minutes ago

Many unvaccinated people have already had the disease, which is why they haven't vaccinated. They already have adequate protection.
It is the vaccinated who will now infect each other.

Tobias Andersson Slagharposlagaren - 12 minutes ago

Yep, me too. Complete insanity to vaccinate if you have had the disease, anyone who thinks you should vaccinate when you have had the disease is mentally weak, or downright stupid in the head!

Desillusionerad2 - 5 minutes ago

I don't get this rush to vaccinate, it's been proven that vaccinated people are just as infectious as unvaccinated people. The only effect the vaccine has is to protect against severe disease if you are in a risk group. Besides, the vaccine doesn't work for longer than 4-6 months. Then you have to take into account that many people are harmed by the vaccine. In the UK, over 30,000 people died within 3 weeks of being vaccinated (public data). Then no one knows the medium or long term side effects of the vaccine. There are strong indications that vaccination drives increased mutations, which is perfectly natural (survival of the fittest). Most of the negative effects of the vaccine are covered up. So why not do the only sensible thing? Vaccinate only at-risk groups. Are all people idiots?

Aston Villa - 13 minutes ago

This is not good. Besides, children don't get sick from Covid 19. Löfven doesn't understand this at all. Carlsson knows the risks but chooses for the sake of money to support Big Pharma and mass vaccination.

Kenneth Mohlin - 18 minutes ago - edited

The next step will be 6 - 12 years.

What I don't understand is that the idiots at SVT don't get it. The same people are on SVT week in and week out. Have they not considered that they themselves are not sick of Covid-19. So why should others be sick of Covid-19???

I have never met anyone who has died at my job (cardiac medicine and IVA) from Covid-19. I have never met anyone where I work out who has died from Covid-19. I have not heard of any friends who have died from Covid-19.

The occasional one has been bad, just like with the flu. Besides, no more people die from Covid-19 than from the flu.

PS Kenneth Mohlin - 15 minutes ago

No I haven't heard of anyone close to me dying from Covid-19 either. I've had it myself and it was like a common cold.

PS PS - 3 minutes ago

I had a fever for two days. Was in bed for three days. Then I had to go to the nearest SuperMarket where they took my temperature against my forehead. I guessed it would give a rash, but they didn't. So I was able to buy my water and food. Thanks to the Spanish government. You made my trip unforgettable. Thank you.

Tobias Andersson Kenneth Mohlin - 16 minutes ago - edited

The difference is well that this virus with -all probability- in military laboratory created virus spreads so much easier than other coronaviruses, but there are those who get severe complications from it, I know one myself. But this is unparalleled hysteria, 99.95% of healthy people under 65 survive.

Media= megaphones of power, completely useless.

Kenneth Mohlin Tobias Andersson - 14 minutes ago - edited

You get fucking bad from the flu too. In Swedistan 30 - 60 die in IVA every month (intensive care registry). Add to that all those who die in nursing homes and other places from the flu.

Banan7 Kenneth Mohlin - 17 minutes ago

Didn't they drive 2 year olds somewhere too? Was it Cuba or something...

Kenneth Mohlin Banan7 - 16 minutes ago - edited

Well, eventually it will be the same here. Originally children couldn't get infected they said.

Tobias Andersson Kenneth Mohlin - 15 minutes ago

But with all the mass vaccination, what happens? Wow, the mutations became more? Surprise like.

Kenneth Mohlin Tobias Andersson - 11 minutes ago

Yes, absolutely. The stoolies didn't get that either. Because the vaccines are so weak, there will be a lot of mutations. Same with bacterial infections with the wrong or too weak antibiotics.

The Nash - 25 minutes ago

Will the government please shut up now. The people have had enough and there is no confidence left.

chainmail - 29 minutes ago

Human rights anyone?

Justice - 7 minutes ago

Saw it on TV today that they all said that ovaxxed are contagious while vaxxed are not.
Too bad the slush media doesn't have two sides to the coin so both sides can be heard.

BoT - 9 minutes ago - edited

Meanwhile, "newly arrived" asylum addicts, welcomed by the government, are pouring in.

Sweden is a failed state.

Chimmy - 19 minutes ago

In the younger age group, boys are six times more likely to be hospitalized due to side effects of the vaccine than due to the virus. Yet children should be forced to take it in schools. Let's hope the decision-makers are held to account when we get the receipt

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

go-on-without-me

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
If you are older, you should perhaps not invite home unvaccinated people who you do not know if they expose themselves to infection. But it's not a question of zero or one. We have children who are unvaccinated and there is a certain risk, but the risk for a vaccinated person is still low. The unvaccinated person is more likely to spread the infection to other unvaccinated people.
Squeak squeak. I have become Death, destroyer of worlds.
1631823156790.png