The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
On Thursday, the Public Health Agency and the government announced that they will start vaccinating children from 12 years and upwards. At the same time, a third dose is planned for later this year and it is claimed that the unvaccinated will not be able to live as freely as the vaccinated.

The announcement on childhood vaccination was made by Prime Minister Stefan Löfven (S), Minister of Social Affairs Lena Hallengren (S), Minister of Education Anna Ekström (S) and Director-General of the National Board of Health Johan Carlson at a press conference.

- We are doing this for the sake of the children, it reduces the risk of serious illness and thus also the risk of missing a lot of school, says Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.

According to Ekström, the vaccination of children, which is due to start in early November, will help keep schools open. There are also flags that vaccination may be needed at the schools themselves.

- Younger people are also at risk of severe illness and long-term symptoms. In view of this, the Public Health Agency has today decided to further lower the age for vaccination, says Johan Carlson, Director-General of the Public Health Agency.

According to the government, recommendations to keep a distance for those who have not been vaccinated remain in place.

- It is only through vaccination that we can get back to a more normal life. To those who are hesitant or have not yet made up their minds: make an appointment for vaccination today, says Löfven.
Third dose

In an interview with Dagens Nyheter, Johan Carlson says that it will soon be time for a third dose.

- Many elderly people have poor immunity to begin with, and the vaccine does not provide 100% protection, so it is urgent that a third shot is given before winter, says Johan Carlson.

The possibility of combining this year's seasonal flu shot with the third dose of vaccine is being explored.
Warning for the unvaccinated

According to Carlson, unvaccinated people will not be able to return to a normal life and vaccinated people are encouraged to stay away from them, despite evidence that vaccinated people are just as infectious.

- The risk is that people will mentally relax and think it's over. But it's not, the pandemic is not over. On the other hand, we have vaccinated ourselves to such an extent that we do not need to maintain these restrictions. And above all, we have been clear that it is the vaccinated who can live more as usual in the first place. The unvaccinated will be advised and instructed to live more sparingly. As an unvaccinated person, you should keep your distance and make sure you don't risk infecting the elderly and people at risk. This will place a heavy responsibility on unvaccinated people.

Unvaccinated people should continue to adhere to the restrictions.

- They need to think carefully. They will get the same signal that everyone got before vaccines were available, and that is a pretty tough signal. You can't live as normal in society. You shouldn't socially interact with others in the same way.

Asked by DN how a vaccinated person should behave towards an unvaccinated person, Carlson replies:

- If you are older, you should perhaps not invite home unvaccinated people who you do not know if they expose themselves to infection. But it's not a question of zero or one. We have children who are unvaccinated and there is a certain risk, but the risk for a vaccinated person is still low. The unvaccinated person is more likely to spread the infection to other unvaccinated people.

Slagharposlagaren - 13 minutes ago

Many unvaccinated people have already had the disease, which is why they haven't vaccinated. They already have adequate protection.
It is the vaccinated who will now infect each other.

Tobias Andersson Slagharposlagaren - 12 minutes ago

Yep, me too. Complete insanity to vaccinate if you have had the disease, anyone who thinks you should vaccinate when you have had the disease is mentally weak, or downright stupid in the head!

Desillusionerad2 - 5 minutes ago

I don't get this rush to vaccinate, it's been proven that vaccinated people are just as infectious as unvaccinated people. The only effect the vaccine has is to protect against severe disease if you are in a risk group. Besides, the vaccine doesn't work for longer than 4-6 months. Then you have to take into account that many people are harmed by the vaccine. In the UK, over 30,000 people died within 3 weeks of being vaccinated (public data). Then no one knows the medium or long term side effects of the vaccine. There are strong indications that vaccination drives increased mutations, which is perfectly natural (survival of the fittest). Most of the negative effects of the vaccine are covered up. So why not do the only sensible thing? Vaccinate only at-risk groups. Are all people idiots?

Aston Villa - 13 minutes ago

This is not good. Besides, children don't get sick from Covid 19. Löfven doesn't understand this at all. Carlsson knows the risks but chooses for the sake of money to support Big Pharma and mass vaccination.

Kenneth Mohlin - 18 minutes ago - edited

The next step will be 6 - 12 years.

What I don't understand is that the idiots at SVT don't get it. The same people are on SVT week in and week out. Have they not considered that they themselves are not sick of Covid-19. So why should others be sick of Covid-19???

I have never met anyone who has died at my job (cardiac medicine and IVA) from Covid-19. I have never met anyone where I work out who has died from Covid-19. I have not heard of any friends who have died from Covid-19.

The occasional one has been bad, just like with the flu. Besides, no more people die from Covid-19 than from the flu.

PS Kenneth Mohlin - 15 minutes ago

No I haven't heard of anyone close to me dying from Covid-19 either. I've had it myself and it was like a common cold.

PS PS - 3 minutes ago

I had a fever for two days. Was in bed for three days. Then I had to go to the nearest SuperMarket where they took my temperature against my forehead. I guessed it would give a rash, but they didn't. So I was able to buy my water and food. Thanks to the Spanish government. You made my trip unforgettable. Thank you.

Tobias Andersson Kenneth Mohlin - 16 minutes ago - edited

The difference is well that this virus with -all probability- in military laboratory created virus spreads so much easier than other coronaviruses, but there are those who get severe complications from it, I know one myself. But this is unparalleled hysteria, 99.95% of healthy people under 65 survive.

Media= megaphones of power, completely useless.

Kenneth Mohlin Tobias Andersson - 14 minutes ago - edited

You get fucking bad from the flu too. In Swedistan 30 - 60 die in IVA every month (intensive care registry). Add to that all those who die in nursing homes and other places from the flu.

Banan7 Kenneth Mohlin - 17 minutes ago

Didn't they drive 2 year olds somewhere too? Was it Cuba or something...

Kenneth Mohlin Banan7 - 16 minutes ago - edited

Well, eventually it will be the same here. Originally children couldn't get infected they said.

Tobias Andersson Kenneth Mohlin - 15 minutes ago

But with all the mass vaccination, what happens? Wow, the mutations became more? Surprise like.

Kenneth Mohlin Tobias Andersson - 11 minutes ago

Yes, absolutely. The stoolies didn't get that either. Because the vaccines are so weak, there will be a lot of mutations. Same with bacterial infections with the wrong or too weak antibiotics.

The Nash - 25 minutes ago

Will the government please shut up now. The people have had enough and there is no confidence left.

chainmail - 29 minutes ago

Human rights anyone?

Justice - 7 minutes ago

Saw it on TV today that they all said that ovaxxed are contagious while vaxxed are not.
Too bad the slush media doesn't have two sides to the coin so both sides can be heard.

BoT - 9 minutes ago - edited

Meanwhile, "newly arrived" asylum addicts, welcomed by the government, are pouring in.

Sweden is a failed state.

Chimmy - 19 minutes ago

In the younger age group, boys are six times more likely to be hospitalized due to side effects of the vaccine than due to the virus. Yet children should be forced to take it in schools. Let's hope the decision-makers are held to account when we get the receipt

So the Swedish government has announced they will now be killing the children of their own country.

And all those who are against it will not be able to participate in society.

What else is there to say?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

TV station asks for stories of unvaxxed fatalities but gets deluged with jab death and injury stories​

An ABC affiliate in Detroit sought stories of death to the unvaccinated. Instead, it got countless stories of harm from the COVID jab.

Detroit’s ABC station asked Facebook users to share stories of unvaccinated people who have passed away from COVID-19, only to be flooded with stories of death and injury as a result of the shots.

“After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you’re willing to share your family’s story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we’re working on,” wrote WXYZ-TV Channel 7 on Friday.

An overwhelming number of people responded with stories not of death of the unvaccinated but of death and injury soon after the COVID-19 shot.

I don’t know anyone who died from covid but I do know a 37 year old who got the vaccine and died of brain aneurysm 8 days later,” wrote a Facebook user under the name Maximilien Robespierre.

Immediately below, Richard Smother shared, “My coworkers daughter (12 years old) had to be rushed to the ER after she collapsed an hour after her second shot.

Krista Evans shared, “I know 3 people personally that died shortly after being fully vaxxed. All the people I know that have had the China virus, had very mild flu-like symptoms so why the hell would anyone get poked with this poison???

Becky Burch commented, “An Aunt died a week after the shot. The family never thought much about it until visiting with another cousin who had family die after the shot with the same ‘strange’ issue…not sure of the details. Now, they think it was the shot.

Besides deaths, the testimonies of side effects from the jab cover a wide range of injuries and symptoms, from heart attacks and blood clots to digestive issues to loss of sight and movement.

My mother had a heart attack 4 days after receiving her first vaccine. She now has a blood clot in her lung,” Jessica Mauldin commented.

Juli Smith wrote, “My neighbor died from the vax, the funeral is next week. My mom can’t feel her arms and legs. My BFF has been in ER several times with debilitating headaches. My mom and BFF doctors don’t correlate the two but the timing makes it suspect. My hubby’s doctor refused to let him test for covid antibodies. These doctors are complicit.

The stories go on and on, prompting many social media users to openly marvel at how the Facebook testimonies almost entirely contradict the intended direction of the thread and the mainstream media COVID-19 narrative..

“So, the comments section isn’t going the way you planned,” wrote Nicole Boucher Sargent.

“This backfired on you rotten SOB’s in the media,” said Scott McCarty.

The post has since had at least 125,000 comments and 125,000 shares.

The heavy ratio of comments about death and injury from the jab tells a starkly different story about the safety and usefulness of the shot than that shared by mainstream news outlets like WXYZ-TV.

The same day it asked for stories of death of the unvaccinated due to COVID-19, it shared the CDC statistic claiming that “Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those fully vaccinated.”

U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Rochelle Walensky even claimed in late July that “more than 97% of hospitalizations from COVID right now are of unvaccinated people.” This contradicted the CDC’s own data released at the time, which stated that 15 percent of in-hospital COVID-19 deaths occurred in the vaccinated.

Moreover, Walensky later admitted during a White House press briefing that the number “didn’t reflect the data” from the Delta variant. As of early August, Israel was reporting “waning” effectiveness of the jabs and that “85-90% of the hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people.”

“So, the comments section isn’t going the way you planned...”

charlton-heston-laughing.gif

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
That can be construed as a white or a black pill. The black pill part is that we're a minority. The white pill is that even as a minority, we have historically been able to achieve results. In fact, with how much difficulty they are having with pushing vaccine tyranny on us, that is a testament to the steadfastness of the freedom-loving minority. That despite being a minority, we are still a massive thorn in their side, a huge wrench in their gearworks.

Your post reminds me of a little video I watched last night. It was an explanation how the development of a parallel society is ultimately the thing that an authoritarian regime fears the most. A small group of people rejecting the "shot" and society for a simple reason and going along happily. As the regime eventually starts to unwind, these people present an alternative approach to society as a whole. Our best hope would be that this parrallel society is faithful to Christ, hardworking, has a solid family unit, and is able to find joy in life. This to me is the white pill of the whole situation, that something will develop in parralell to whatever this beast system is.

Personally, while I am willing to oppose to some extent the recent measures, so that people can live peacefully within this society. More and more I do feel that this is a society simply not worth saving. I feel that the compliance with the masks, vax, and now vax pass has just changed me.

These are the videos I watched yesterday, nothing mind blowing for people on this forum, but a pretty coherent case made, along with some pretty powerful quotes chosen. The producer doesn't seem to be Christian, but there is some logos in there.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Your post reminds me of a little video I watched last night. It was an explanation how the development of a parallel society is ultimately the thing that an authoritarian regime fears the most. A small group of people rejecting the "shot" and society for a simple reason and going along happily. As the regime eventually starts to unwind, these people present an alternative approach to society as a whole. Our best hope would be that this parrallel society is faithful to Christ, hardworking, has a solid family unit, and is able to find joy in life. This to me is the white pill of the whole situation, that something will develop in parralell to whatever this beast system is.

Personally, while I am willing to oppose to some extent the recent measures, so that people can live peacefully within this society. More and more I do feel that this is a society simply not worth saving. I feel that the compliance with the masks, vax, and now vax pass has just changed me.

These are the videos I watched yesterday, nothing mind blowing for people on this forum, but a pretty coherent case made, along with some pretty powerful quotes chosen. The producer doesn't seem to be Christian, but there is some logos in there.

Low profiles are important for parallel societies. Otherwise the Eye of Sauron will set its minions on them very quickly.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
I have had to have multiple conversations with unvaccinated friends recently who are finally black pilling on their friends. "I had this conversation and my buddy told me "Just get the jab", and that "it's ok if you lose your job, that's your choice for not getting the vax". Surely, these people are figuring out who their friends are. Ironically, there are other vaccinated people who will express disappointment with the situation and your situation, but of course they will do nothing. Perhaps these people just have a little more social intelligence than the blunt, or perhaps they are better people.

The divide between the vaxxed and unvaxxed is now clear up here in Canada now that the vax pass is going through. People are realizing it, and sadly many just weren't ready for it. They didn't get it.

Last edited:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Thats a pretty dastardly tactic. Its one thing not going bars sports events etc, but putting fuel in car is an essential daily task.

Most people arent going to navigate it with buying cans etc.

It's all-out unrestricted warfare on the people by a tiny, tiny, tiny portion of corrupt and traitorous human beings in positions of influence. It's beyond treacherous at this point. I've imagined historical evil before but nothing compares with what is happening now. Governments are doing it to their own people without mercy knowing full well the dire consequences.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Agnostic
At this point in time you get served at many bars without any checks, they don't play along and they want the extra customers. Its only enforced for show and still many people get a jab for it. its pathetic.

Western people are so accustomed to laws that merely some official stating that something is a requirement now gets us into a panic. If we had third world mindset we wouldn't break a sweat, used to bending the rules and hopping over fences. I start to appreciate this mindset more as time goes on, they understand you cant always sit around and wait for people to give you permission, you have to take it.

Once I was at the airport, bathroom had a plastic fence infront of it that said '' closed '', no cleaning lady in sight. We waited, people left. Finally a migrant showed up and he just hopped over the fence and used the bathroom, i did the same. It opened my eyes how ingrained it is in the western mind this need of permission from outside to do simple things.

I think the lowest tier in society will always find a way, so do the rich. They aren't afraid to play outside of the theoretical rules, its just the middle that will enslave themselves.

rockoman

Woodpecker
At this point in time you get served at many bars without any checks, they don't play along and they want the extra customers. Its only enforced for show and still many people get a jab for it. its pathetic.

Western people are so accustomed to laws that merely some official stating that something is a requirement now gets us into a panic. If we had third world mindset we wouldn't break a sweat, used to bending the rules and hopping over fences. I start to appreciate this mindset more as time goes on, they understand you cant always sit around and wait for people to give you permission, you have to take it.

Once I was at the airport, bathroom had a plastic fence infront of it that said '' closed '', no cleaning lady in sight. We waited, people left. Finally a migrant showed up and he just hopped over the fence and used the bathroom, i did the same. It opened my eyes how ingrained it is in the western mind this need of permission from outside to do simple things.

I think the lowest tier in society will always find a way, so do the rich. They aren't afraid to play outside of the theoretical rules, its just the middle that will enslave themselves.
Yes - great comment!

The rich know the system is twisted because they make the rules.

Those right at the bottom know the system is twisted because they are used to feeling the rod of the system on their backs every day.

Between them the great conformist middle.

...and yes, western people are pacified. In Third World backwaters everbody knows that these rules are just some shit that someone made up in their own interests.