The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
At this point in time you get served at many bars without any checks, they don't play along and they want the extra customers. Its only enforced for show and still many people get a jab for it. its pathetic.

Western people are so accustomed to laws that merely some official stating that something is a requirement now gets us into a panic. If we had third world mindset we wouldn't break a sweat, used to bending the rules and hopping over fences. I start to appreciate this mindset more as time goes on, they understand you cant always sit around and wait for people to give you permission, you have to take it.

Once I was at the airport, bathroom had a plastic fence infront of it that said '' closed '', no cleaning lady in sight. We waited, people left. Finally a migrant showed up and he just hopped over the fence and used the bathroom, i did the same. It opened my eyes how ingrained it is in the western mind this need of permission from outside to do simple things.

I think the lowest tier in society will always find a way, so do the rich. They aren't afraid to play outside of the theoretical rules, its just the middle that will enslave themselves.

The law is like a door in the middle of an empty field. Only the fools will pass through it.

A successful society does not need laws, it is built on trust which is the opposite. The law implies that you can not trust another human being and the relationships are based around it. Having trust implies that do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
The law is like a door in the middle of an empty field. Only the fools will pass through it.

A successful society does not need laws, it is built on trust which is the opposite. The law implies that you can not trust another human being and the relationships are based around it. Having trust implies that do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Law is the application of violence to violators.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Low profiles are important for parallel societies. Otherwise the Eye of Sauron will set its minions on them very quickly.
Yes, a parallel society is already starting to develop in the US over this. Ironically, one of the places it's developing the fastest is in African-American communities, because they are the most reluctant to get the jab.

For obvious reasons, in Democratic-controlled areas in which the authorities eventually decide to crackdown on the establishments refusing to enforce the vaccine mandates, they'll start in the White community. This will mean that White resisters will start, if they hadn't done so already, to frequent the businesses in the African-American community. I know I would. If my local Safeway is asking to see a vaccine passport to enter, but the Safeway five miles away in the black neighborhood isn't, guess where I'm going to go?

This is the law of unintended consequences and it will be interesting to see how the globalists react to it. My impression is that one reason they're pushing for so much immigration from Latin America and South Asia is so that they don't have to worry so much if they lose the support of a good percentage of the black community.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant

Eh, this one isn't as bad. He also hates the vaxxed for being unthinking sheep that want to go back to everybody being in an open-plan office where you have absolutely zero privacy and you have to pretend that you're busy for 8 hours straight when you really only get about 3 hours of actual work done in an average day. I can't be the only one here that actually enjoyed the transition to working fully remotely, in part exactly because I don't have a boss breathing down my neck. I still get my work done on time and everything, but I can give myself opportunities throughout the day to cool down my brain without getting in trouble. It's really nice and I actually enjoy my job now.

But it's true, people want to go back to a normal that people were never really truly happy about. This guy makes that point.

It opened my eyes how ingrained it is in the western mind this need of permission from outside to do simple things.
In Third World backwaters everbody knows that these rules are just some shit that someone made up in their own interests.
Law is the application of violence to violators.
All very true, but it's also important to keep in sight that God tells us to obey authorities for a reason. While it's true that in a high-trust society, most of what we know as law today is unnecessary and probably largely unjust, do keep in mind that lawlessness is part of why third world countries are low-trust and are third world countries. Even in ancient Israel in the days of the Judges, it was written that every man did what was right in his own eyes, and these days were awful and chaotic.

Don't get me wrong, I won't get mad at you for jaywalking. But it's important to understand that if you are going to disobey or disregard laws, that you need to really think about your reasons for doing so and consider if that is pleasing to God or not.

As for jumping a fence to use a closed bathroom, I will say that possibly falls under the purview of "the sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath." If it's an emergency, then yes, jump the fence. But if not, if there's another bathroom within a minute or two of walking, why not use that one instead? There's probably a reason the closed bathroom was closed.

And yes, there are situations when we will have to stand firm and say, "We will rather obey God than men." The !vax mandate is the obvious one where we really ought to thumb our nose at the Sanhedrin.

Remember, Paul wrote that the reason for obedience to government was to keep the rulers on our side as God's agents. This is in the interest of being at peace with all men. The purpose was to keep the likes of good or "neutral" rulers like Pontius Pilate, Governor Abbott, DeSantis, etc. happy with you and people like you so that they will not turn hard of heart and abuse Christians. It's the same principle as being on good terms with your boss at work, inclining him toward providing you with a more relaxed environment and looser rules which keeps you happy and more capable of performing well at your job. It's all about maintaining an orderliness that makes life better for everybody and make people more inclined to hear Christians out on the gospel.

The !vax mandate, again, obviously does not fall into that purview as it is outright tyranny and mark of the beast-esque. Obeying will not make life better for everybody. The people pushing it actively hate their constituents and have a satanic interest in abusing them. It is like having an evil boss who just wants to flex his power. Obedience doesn't make work better for you or anybody else. It just makes it worse because it tells him he can flex even more.

There was actually a thread on /pol/ at one point where people were discussing little acts of rebellion like littering, flushing concrete mix down public toilets, and so on forth. Now, I live in a nice state and a nice town that both oppose the mandate, so doing that would just be self-harm. I wouldn't want to do that to my town and make life harder on everybody and get the mayor angry with us. This is what God had in mind when He told us to obey authorities. My town's authorities are definitely on the side of God as delegates of His authority on earth, and even though not all their laws reflect God's rules, they are still in general avengers of wrongdoing. So I will obey them, even on matters not directly related to God's laws.

But when your authority is punishing you for doing right and rewarding the wrongdoers, they have abdicated their role as God's delegates. But first and foremost, do what pleases God.

I will disobey the mandate to take the vaccine, because the vaccine is too much like the Mark of the Beast and that would be disobeying God. Also because taking the vaccine is self-harm and therefore conflicts with God's command to regard our bodies as the temples of the Holy Spirit. And furthermore, also because the mandate stands against the fundamental principles of the Constitution of the United States, and as a citizen of the US, I am obligated to disobey unconstitutional laws and orders. Therefore, the laws of both God and men compel me to disobey. That is two witnesses against one.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
So the Swedish government has announced they will now be killing the children of their own country.

And all those who are against it will not be able to participate in society.

What else is there to say?
Sweden has been notorious in Europe for their aggressive SJW/leftist/regressive-progressive outlook on society. It's the most cucked EU country in essence for sure. Forbidden to register groups based on ethnicity to combat crime, that kind of stuff.

Another point, the vaxx pass is for us the plebs and not for the elite of course:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
But when your authority is punishing you for doing right and rewarding the wrongdoers, they have abdicated their role as God's delegates. But first and foremost, do what pleases God.

The Mandate of Heaven idea that China had. And that is very real in Ancient Israel was the right idea with Kings literally Anointed by God through his Prophets. Its predicated on Justice and Righteousness on the part of the ruling Authorities.

If they are discharging their duties they retain the mandate of heaven. If not they lose it.
mandate-of-heaven1.jpg

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian

TV station asks for stories of unvaxxed fatalities but gets deluged with jab death and injury stories​

“So, the comments section isn’t going the way you planned...”

charlton-heston-laughing.gif
Same in the UK - 93 thousand comments all reporting injuries and death after the jab.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Yes, a parallel society is already starting to develop in the US over this. Ironically, one of the places it's developing the fastest is in African-American communities, because they are the most reluctant to get the jab.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Based on what I can see in the video, the suspects who attacked the hostess are black. They did not appreciate being asked for their vaccine passports. If the vaccination rate among the African-American community stays the same, this kind of thing will happen more often in the future. I'm curious as to how the Democrats will handle it. The Globalists obviously could care less, but it's problematic for the Democrats and could cause a schism between them and the globalists.

kel

Banned
Asymmetric enforcement. If you're part of a visible minority group you won't be asked, others will.

Non-whites among us here: use this to your advantage. You'll feel like a dork and a cuck, but it beats the alternative. When someone asks you, just fly right off the friggin handle, put them on their back foot.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Asymmetric enforcement. If you're part of a visible minority group you won't be asked, others will.

Non-whites among us here: use this to your advantage. You'll feel like a dork and a cuck, but it beats the alternative. When someone asks you, just fly right off the friggin handle, put them on their back foot.
It highlights how leftist ideology follows a "hierarchy of privilege/diversity." The left will have to decide who is higher in the hierarchy, the vaccinated or people of color. So, by following your suggestion, it forces the left to choose who they will favor. If they choose to favor people of color, then it puts the globalists in a difficult spot. Notice that in the reports on the incident, NBC and Yahoo omitted the suspects' names, while Fox News included them.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Based on what I can see in the video, the suspects who attacked the hostess are black. They did not appreciate being asked for their vaccine passports. If the vaccination rate among the African-American community stays the same, this kind of thing will happen more often in the future. I'm curious as to how the Democrats will handle it. The Globalists obviously could care less, but it's problematic for the Democrats and could cause a schism between them and the globalists.

^^^

Video description
Three women from Texas attacked a hostess at an Upper West Side Italian restaurant after being asked to prove they were vaccinated, police said.

The tourists assaulted the 24-year-old worker at the neighborhood mainstay Carmine’s at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday, cops said.

Sally Rechelle Lewis, 49, of Houston and Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, 44, and Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 21, both of Humble, allegedly punched and struck the hostess multiple times and broke her necklace.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
The Mandate of Heaven idea that China had. And that is very real in Ancient Israel was the right idea with Kings literally Anointed by God through his Prophets. Its predicated on Justice and Righteousness on the part of the ruling Authorities.

If they are discharging their duties they retain the mandate of heaven. If not they lose it.
mandate-of-heaven1.jpg

Reminds me a little of the cycle of the book of Judges. Peace, Sin, Oppression, Repentance, Deliverance.... repeat.

JustinHS

Sparrow
Orthodox
So Jennifer Aniston thinks the people NOT following the unprecedented media propaganda about getting vaxxed are actually basing their opinions ON propaganda.

FYI gentlemen: that cute, innocent girl from Friends and Leprechaun wants you out of her life if you're not in her Satanic cult. Doesn't sound very friendly.
The irony is she’s cradle Orthodox.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian

People should probably be doing anything they can to encourage schisms among the enemy, anyway. Anytime you think of a way to force the enemy into hopeless self-contradiction, share it here.

I read a Daily Stormer piece that discussed the increasing incoherence emergjng on the left, surrounding how stupid leftists and feminists sound screeching “My Body My Choice” at pro-abortion rallies while also demanding that everyone be jabbed and no one should be allowed to refuse the poison injections.

Keep using “My Body My Choice” when refusing the jab and force their hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance out in the open.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
NYC blacks should lockstep start saying that vaxx proof is a way for the white liberals to expel blacks from society under the guise of the public good. They should full stop accuse the white and jewsih democrats of racism. They enabled the black criminals with their defund the police/soft touch on street crimes, and now are expelling the blacks who eat out at restaurants and that will trickle down to all. This play should be done in all of these cities.

Last edited: