The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Salocin

Woodpecker

Eh, this one isn't as bad. He also hates the vaxxed for being unthinking sheep that want to go back to everybody being in an open-plan office where you have absolutely zero privacy and you have to pretend that you're busy for 8 hours straight when you really only get about 3 hours of actual work done in an average day. I can't be the only one here that actually enjoyed the transition to working fully remotely, in part exactly because I don't have a boss breathing down my neck. I still get my work done on time and everything, but I can give myself opportunities throughout the day to cool down my brain without getting in trouble. It's really nice and I actually enjoy my job now.

But it's true, people want to go back to a normal that people were never really truly happy about. This guy makes that point.

All very true, but it's also important to keep in sight that God tells us to obey authorities for a reason. While it's true that in a high-trust society, most of what we know as law today is unnecessary and probably largely unjust, do keep in mind that lawlessness is part of why third world countries are low-trust and are third world countries. Even in ancient Israel in the days of the Judges, it was written that every man did what was right in his own eyes, and these days were awful and chaotic.

Don't get me wrong, I won't get mad at you for jaywalking. But it's important to understand that if you are going to disobey or disregard laws, that you need to really think about your reasons for doing so and consider if that is pleasing to God or not.

As for jumping a fence to use a closed bathroom, I will say that possibly falls under the purview of "the sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath." If it's an emergency, then yes, jump the fence. But if not, if there's another bathroom within a minute or two of walking, why not use that one instead? There's probably a reason the closed bathroom was closed.

And yes, there are situations when we will have to stand firm and say, "We will rather obey God than men." The !vax mandate is the obvious one where we really ought to thumb our nose at the Sanhedrin.

Remember, Paul wrote that the reason for obedience to government was to keep the rulers on our side as God's agents. This is in the interest of being at peace with all men. The purpose was to keep the likes of good or "neutral" rulers like Pontius Pilate, Governor Abbott, DeSantis, etc. happy with you and people like you so that they will not turn hard of heart and abuse Christians. It's the same principle as being on good terms with your boss at work, inclining him toward providing you with a more relaxed environment and looser rules which keeps you happy and more capable of performing well at your job. It's all about maintaining an orderliness that makes life better for everybody and make people more inclined to hear Christians out on the gospel.

The !vax mandate, again, obviously does not fall into that purview as it is outright tyranny and mark of the beast-esque. Obeying will not make life better for everybody. The people pushing it actively hate their constituents and have a satanic interest in abusing them. It is like having an evil boss who just wants to flex his power. Obedience doesn't make work better for you or anybody else. It just makes it worse because it tells him he can flex even more.

There was actually a thread on /pol/ at one point where people were discussing little acts of rebellion like littering, flushing concrete mix down public toilets, and so on forth. Now, I live in a nice state and a nice town that both oppose the mandate, so doing that would just be self-harm. I wouldn't want to do that to my town and make life harder on everybody and get the mayor angry with us. This is what God had in mind when He told us to obey authorities. My town's authorities are definitely on the side of God as delegates of His authority on earth, and even though not all their laws reflect God's rules, they are still in general avengers of wrongdoing. So I will obey them, even on matters not directly related to God's laws.

But when your authority is punishing you for doing right and rewarding the wrongdoers, they have abdicated their role as God's delegates. But first and foremost, do what pleases God.

I will disobey the mandate to take the vaccine, because the vaccine is too much like the Mark of the Beast and that would be disobeying God. Also because taking the vaccine is self-harm and therefore conflicts with God's command to regard our bodies as the temples of the Holy Spirit. And furthermore, also because the mandate stands against the fundamental principles of the Constitution of the United States, and as a citizen of the US, I am obligated to disobey unconstitutional laws and orders. Therefore, the laws of both God and men compel me to disobey. That is two witnesses against one.
Bro, the $0.50 per minute it costs them to employ you demands not one second be wasted. There is no time for dilly dallying.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
NYC blacks should lockstep start saying that vaxx proof is a way for the white liberals to expel blacks from society under the guise of the public good. They should full stop accuse the white and jewsih democrats of racism. They enabled the black criminals with their defund the police/soft touch on street crimes, and now are expelling the blacks who eat out at restaurants and that will trickle down to all. This play should be done in all of these cities.
It's hard to feel bad for any of these people, or groups, the whole thing is such a chaotic mess that they all had a hand in. Sad to say, but I'm shrugging my shoulders - it's sorta like talking to people at all anymore about this stuff - if you don't get it by now, you're part of the problem.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
NYC blacks should lockstep start saying that vaxx proof is a way for the white liberals to expel blacks from society under the guise of the public good. They should full stop accuse the white and jewsih democrats of racism. They enabled the black criminals with their defund the police/soft touch on street crimes, and now are expelling the blacks who eat out at restaurants and that will trickle down to all. This play should be done in all of these cities.
Yes!

It'd be so great if that happened. And maybe resisters need to throw this charge out there anyway, regardless of their race. Because you always want to force white and Jewish democrats into a corner. If you put out into the public discourse the idea that vaccine passports are inherently racist, they can either double down (proving they don't actually care about blacks, and black lives don't really matter to them in the slightest) or they can back down. If they back down, it's a win, and if they double down, it's still a win because they've proven - as their vitriolic attacks on everyone from Nicki Minaj to Larry Elder also prove - they don't actually care in the slightest about black lives or black rights.

I like your thinking - because the perfect attack on them should always be one that puts them between a rock and a hard place - so that no matter what tactic they use, they've lost credibility somewhere, with someone. That's why I'm fully in favor of saying My Body, My Choice at all times, to refuse the jab. Because it may be a silly slogan, but it forces leftists to twist themselves into pretzels to be simultaneously pro-mandatory jab for all and pro-abortion.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
It highlights how leftist ideology follows a "hierarchy of privilege/diversity." The left will have to decide who is higher in the hierarchy, the vaccinated or people of color. So, by following your suggestion, it forces the left to choose who they will favor. If they choose to favor people of color, then it puts the globalists in a difficult spot. Notice that in the reports on the incident, NBC and Yahoo omitted the suspects' names, while Fox News included them.
This is one of the key strategic points that must not be overlooked. Yes, you always want to force them to have to choose, to force them into a situation where to strengthen their alliance with one special interest group they have to weaken their alliance with another.

Manasseh

Chicken
(My emphasis in bold)

700 cadets initially resisted, now down to 50. Revocation of privileges was enough to get 650 cadets to either leave the academy, and therefore the military, or to get vaccinated with experimental gene therapy juice. With 1100 cadets per class, and only about 12 dissenters per class, we can calculate that West Point has successfully reduced the number of free thinking future officers to only 1% of the 2021 graduating class. An amazing victory for the cultural revolutionaries. Lord have mercy.
this is not a vaccine and will change what it means to be human

Sword

Sparrow
this is not a vaccine and will change what it means to be human
I have really seen how bad of sheep the military is. There was some big-ish story about some lt col in the army who quit at 19 years rather than take it, and man on army reddit it was SHEEP AFTER SHEEP saying how 'stupid' he was, how they were glad the nuts were getting out, how it was bad to question superiors etc. It really scared me for how absolutely frightening these new people are. Cowards, sheep, communists, all wrapped in one.

Here is some good double think:

They essentially dance around the ADE issue, mentioning the shot likely screws up your immune system then out of the blue state this:
'their study’s finding bolsters the argument for COVID-19 vaccination amid the global health crisis. Since the vaccines contain only a single protein or the genetic instructions for producing SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein, the probability of autoantibody production during a coronavirus infection is significantly diminished. '

edit:
check this trash out too:

'Sir Patrick Vallance, the UK’s chief scientific adviser, has announced that 40% of people admitted to hospital with COVID in the UK have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine. At first glance, this rings very serious alarm bells, but it shouldn’t. The vaccines are still working very well.'

I guess this is why I 'shouldnt do my own research' and leave it to the experts to tell me why the vaccines are failing.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "The Conviction of the Comedian"
Jim Breuer refuses to perform for mandate venues:

Comedian Jim Breuer announced that he will “absolutely not” perform at venues that require COVID-19 vaccinations.

The Saturday Night Live alum and stand-up comic said he would be canceling scheduled shows in Michigan and New Jersey due to venue vaccine mandates, which he deemed “segregation.”

“Due to the segregation of them forcing people to show up with vaccination, to prove you’re vaccinated, to prove you’ve had a shot … I’m absolutely not doing those shows,” Breuer said during a Facebook Live post. “What these establishments are doing is wrong. What this dictatorship is doing is wrong.”

Good for him. It’s going to be fascinating to see how these newly-segregating societies evolve once it becomes clear to the vaccinated that a) pureblood society has no interest whatsoever in their filthy mudblood world, and b) the vaccinated will never be able to take part in pureblood society.

The wheat and the chaff are separating themselves.

West_001

Robin
Willing to bet that well over half of "No response" are unvaccinated. The vaccinated are just so smugly proud of being vaccinated that they have to shout it from every rooftop.
The "No Response" was from the employees not willing to participate as well as employees not willing to file an exemption. It has been made clear that an exemption is excepting the mandate under the agreement to test weekly.

I think the "No Response" speaks loudest than any group on this list. They don't want to participate, file an exemption or test weekly.
The No Response crowd has drawn a line in the sand.

If the City council and Local Unions want to roll over on their employees and start terminations, you will see a major collapse of critical city infrastructure.