The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

LeoniusD

Pelican
There are reports from nurses who say that hospitals want to create separate bathrooms and facilities for vaxxed and unvaxxed. So far it hasn't progressed above discussions - nurses put under huge pressure to take the vaxx.

The goal will be to blame later everything on the unvaxxed. There will likely remain countries where it won't be implemented like Russia or Japan, but I fully expect ever more pressure to be applied especially when the vaxxed peasants start to die from the vaccine.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
There are reports from nurses who say that hospitals want to create separate bathrooms and facilities for vaxxed and unvaxxed. So far it hasn't progressed above discussions - nurses put under huge pressure to take the vaxx.

The goal will be to blame later everything on the unvaxxed. There will likely remain countries where it won't be implemented like Russia or Japan, but I fully expect ever more pressure to be applied especially when the vaxxed peasants start to die from the vaccine.
Russia:

Globalism doesn’t care where you are. It will find you and coerce you to take the jab.

LostChapter

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This particular topic has been spending too much time in my thoughts as of recently.

I've been particular concerned as I work within the Hospitality sector.

What jobs do you guys think will be the least affected / the best choice in the future for us that are refusing to be poisoned?

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This particular topic has been spending too much time in my thoughts as of recently.

I've been particular concerned as I work within the Hospitality sector.

What jobs do you guys think will be the least affected / the best choice in the future for us that are refusing to be poisoned?

Step 1. Claim a medical or religion exemption.

Step 2. If that doesn't work, and you can afford it, get a lawyer involved.

Step 3. If that doesn't work, get a new job.

It's that simple!

If you're an adopted son of God, through Christ Jesus, and your conscience convicts you not to take the jab, then ask for the Lord Jesus to strengthen you.

Read Matthew 6:26.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Russia:

Globalism doesn’t care where you are. It will find you and coerce you to take the jab.
Where are Putins fanboys now, telling me how great is the guy, and how anti NWO he is?

I trust the Russians to take it like good slaves. They were never free people.

fireshark

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Where are Putins fanboys now, telling me how great is the guy, and how anti NWO he is?

I trust the Russians to take it like good slaves. They were never free people.

For all the noise and fury seemingly making the top leaders look like absolute rivals, there has always been certain critical matters they are in agreement on. It's been that way for quite some time now.

This is also true on the domestic level with the republican and democrat party in America.

I actually had a great list someone compiled of all the key policy and social aspects that Rep and Dems have agreed on in every presidency since the 1920s or so. Wish I could still find it. It basically amounts to the furtherance of anything that would support the NWO / Great Reset, which of course has been in the works for a long long time, and which the Covid plandemic is a key part of jumpstarting into the final stages.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
For all the noise and fury seemingly making the top leaders look like absolute rivals, there has always been certain critical matters they are in agreement on. It's been that way for quite some time now.

This is also true on the domestic level with the republican and democrat party in America.
Yes, all global leaders are globalists by definition. This includes the Chinese and Russians. Any pretence of disagreement between them is just a facade to distract the sheep. These people all move in the same circles and within similar secret societies.

Christian leaders like Magufili, on the other hand, or even those like Kennedy who attempt to reign in globalism, are just murdered. Simple as that.

I heard Japan is vaxxing 1 million per day and they buy their quack-cines from the US.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I heard Japan is vaxxing 1 million per day and they buy their quack-cines from the US.
The Japanese are incredibly obedient and vaccine-believing - the funny part is though there are no mandatory vaccinations at all in the country. And I doubt that they will be enforced since most Japanese will vaxx. Them not accepting blood donations of freshly vaccinated will become a moot point once too many got vaxxed.

Russia also hasn't implemented many rules and they essentially did not have a lockdown except for the first few weeks in spring 2020. Whatever the local mayors are doing - Putin has said that vaccine passports are not coming. We shall see - likely the international travellers will have to get it anyway.

The ruling world elite is building a prison planet - even if pockets of freedom shall remain out there.

We noted that Africa avoided most of the insanity, but most of it was likely due to not having our normal flu seasons and it was probably based on longer preparation time to ramp up the fear-vaccination-campaigns.

Here just from Uganda:

Uganda lockdown: Museveni speech order 42 days lockdown across Uganda to stop spread of variant​

42 days of very strict lockdown in a country where many are on the brink of starvation anyway. They need to sell the vaccines somehow and you will see similar campaigns implemented in other African countries with most people jumping on board sooner or later - or the lockdowns will continue making them starve.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
How will that be possible though if everyone who’s dying got vaxxed and everyone with their health still intact refused the stab?
They would simply shift the Blame on a Super varient (it might be the Delta one) which superseded the Vaxx, and was transmitted by the unvaxxed from the Evil Far Right... Et voilà!

I thought that the Japanese mistrust vaccines due to bad experiences in the 70s.
I didn't know about that but after reading the bio-distribution study performed by their own gov, I thought they would put a temporary stop to the all out vaccination campaign, but if what I'm reading is true, well, I would've loved to visit Japan and meet the Japanese people...

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
I thought that the Japanese mistrust vaccines due to bad experiences in the 70s.
There was a period in the 70s and 80s where Japan curbed back childhood vaccination and it improved mortality instantly - only vaxxed after year 2. Many still to the 1990s had doctors who did fake vaccinations.

But you see - the cabal never gives up - public trust in the general practice of vaccination returned as the propaganda never sleeps and they use the same pharma-bunk-immune science we do. The childhood vaccination rate despite not being mandatory is 99% while the flu vaxx rate is around 20% - so at least there much lower than in some EU countries which have 65% flu vaxx rates.

Switzerland for example used to be extremely vaccine hesitant with childhood vaxx rates of only 85% in the 1990s. Keep in mind whenever the psychos scream bloody murder and mayhem whenever the childhood vaccination rate drops from 99,1% to 99,0%. The Swiss from 1995 were not dying from polio and measles no matter the propaganda.

One of the issues with this covid vaccine is that this idea of safe and effective was bunk with any vaccine - some were just less deadly and impactful than this one. And waiting for the final test results and approval? You got it - in 2 years they will end the studies and declare the vaxx safe and effective - feel better now? Nothing will have changed.