The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

This is one of the key strategic points that must not be overlooked. Yes, you always want to force them to have to choose, to force them into a situation where to strengthen their alliance with one special interest group they have to weaken their alliance with another.
Time for our next stratagem, the 反間計.

It's rather hard to translate the name itself. Literally it's "counter-between". A "between" is what foreign agents were called in ancient China. Half spies, half agents to sow discord in the enemy ranks.

Original text and translation follows:

疑中之疑比之自內不自失也

Doubts inside doubts. Befriend from the inside, you won't lose.

間者使敵自相疑忌也 反間者因敵之間而間之也

Secret agents [lit. "betweens"] spread doubt within your enemy. Counter-agents do that to your enemy's own agents.

如燕昭王薨,惠王自為太子時,不快於樂毅。 田單乃縱反間曰: 樂毅與燕王有隙,畏誅,欲連兵王齊。 齊人未附故且緩攻即墨,以待其事。齊人唯恐他將來,即墨殘矣。 惠王聞之,即使騎劫代將,毅遂奔趙。

When King Zhao of Yan died, King Hui took the throne. He didn't like General Yue Yi ever since he was crown prince. Tian Dan [general of Qi during a massive war with Yan], unleashed a counter-op, saying: "Yue Yi doesn't have a good relation with his King, and fears he might be executed. He's thinking on bringing his trips and install himself as King at Qi. The people at Qi haven't committed to him yet which is why he's delaying his attack on Jimo [a city of Qi he was besieging]. The people of Qi are most afraid of Yue Yi being replaced by some other general, as then Jimo will certainly be sacked." King Hui of Yan heard of this story, immediately sent Qi Jie to replace Yue Yi, and Yue Yi fled to Zhao.

又如周瑜利用曹操間諜,以間其將。陳平以金縱反間於楚軍,間范增,楚王疑而去之。亦疑中之疑之局也。

Or like Zhou Yu [famous general of the state of Wu during the Three Kingdoms period] fooled an undercover agent sent by Cao Cao to mislead his general. Or Chen Ping, using money to spread doubts on the Chu Army, making it look as if Fan Zeng was disloyal. The King of Chu grew suspicious and removed him. All these were tricks to spread doubts inside doubts.

The strongest thing in the world is a cohesive army of men who trust each other and have a common purpose. They can literally achieve anything they work on. Make them distrust each other, though, and no matter how numerous, how strong, how wealthy or how technically advanced, they just lose the ability to project power effectively. You can't get anything done if you're afraid your underlings (or your superiors!) are going to stab in your sleep. Any human organization runs on trust. It follows that to win, you must undermine the trust among your enemies. Especially if you're in a position of weakness.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
Sweden has been notorious in Europe for their aggressive SJW/leftist/regressive-progressive outlook on society. It's the most cucked EU country in essence for sure. Forbidden to register groups based on ethnicity to combat crime, that kind of stuff.

Another point, the vaxx pass is for us the plebs and not for the elite of course:

Talking about Swedes
MAJORITY SWEDES want Covid-PASSPORTS including their Swedish Democrats which usually is labelled as racists and fascists!

NYC blacks should lockstep start saying that vaxx proof is a way for the white liberals to expel blacks from society under the guise of the public good. They should full stop accuse the white and jewsih democrats of racism. They enabled the black criminals with their defund the police/soft touch on street crimes, and now are expelling the blacks who eat out at restaurants and that will trickle down to all. This play should be done in all of these cities.

Although the Democrats don't actually care. Unless they themselves are personally impacted.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
172209f4b2a2d642.png

Mr Gee

Robin
Seeing lots of MSM propaganda about "tensions" betweet vaxxed and unvaxxed - seems like they are setting the stage for a potential violent false flag or violence of some other sort, possibly at one of these anti-mandate protests - just takes a few idiots for MSM to spin the crowd as extremist.

Be careful if attending any such events.
Only tension I’m seeing is YouTube comments on their MSM streams. I’m guilty of roughing a few feathers on there, I can’t help myself. It’s usually the vaxxed in the minority backing mandates as well. A few probably bots.
Yes they are probably setting the stage as instructed by editors who receive the orders from those who direct media companies. I would not be surprised to see some crowded event subjected to false flag.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
The law is like a door in the middle of an empty field. Only the fools will pass through it.

A successful society does not need laws, it is built on trust which is the opposite. The law implies that you can not trust another human being and the relationships are based around it. Having trust implies that do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
A very small society may not need laws. But in any population over 200 or so, trust just isn’t enough.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Seeing lots of MSM propaganda about "tensions" betweet vaxxed and unvaxxed - seems like they are setting the stage for a potential violent false flag or violence of some other sort, possibly at one of these anti-mandate protests - just takes a few idiots for MSM to spin the crowd as extremist.

Be careful if attending any such events.
At this point you should assume any "right-wing" in person meetup, no matter how benign, has federal agents present. In other words, do not fed post IRL either.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
At this point you should assume any "right-wing" in person meetup, no matter how benign, has federal agents present. In other words, do not fed post IRL either.
In Hungary there was a group that radicalized itself so much that they did a "FED post" video on youtube. For reference - it is in Hungarian: https://kuruc.info/r/2/234135/

They gave "death sentence" to several politicians and asked people to execute the sentence. AFAIK it was very straightforward so incitement for violence will be the least they will be found guilty of. And they did that on a public yt video.

After a few days they were arrested. And today I have seen a soldier in camo with a gun that looks like an AK-47 on the street on the side of the policeman. I have never seen a soldier in this area before. This is not the inner circle of the city.

I guess they will use this "terrorism" event to normalize soldiers on the street. It is interesting to see these things that were all predicted happening in real.

I can't believe that these people are so stupid. What did they think will happen? Will they be let go after this video? Ok there are stupid people but they don't organize such events and put that on youtube themselves. The only obvious answer is that they were set up by intelligence to do this.

In Hungary there was a group that radicalized itself so much that they did a "FED post" video on youtube. For reference - it is in Hungarian: https://kuruc.info/r/2/234135/

They gave "death sentence" to several politicians and asked people to execute the sentence. AFAIK it was very straightforward so incitement for violence will be the least they will be found guilty of. And they did that on a public yt video.

After a few days they were arrested. And today I have seen a soldier in camo with a gun that looks like an AK-47 on the street on the side of the policeman. I have never seen a soldier in this area before. This is not the inner circle of the city.

I guess they will use this "terrorism" event to normalize soldiers on the street. It is interesting to see these things that were all predicted happening in real.

I can't believe that these people are so stupid. What did they think will happen? Will they be let go after this video? Ok there are stupid people but they don't organize such events and put that on youtube themselves. The only obvious answer is that they were set up by intelligence to do this.
Has Orban been any good on the vax mandates? I assume he has just been going with the EU flow.