The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
You’d have to flee the country at this point. I mean what else could you do right?
Stay at home, live from your savings and wait what happens? This is my plan if they bring these rules here. It is not good but I don't know better. What if I flee to an other country just to find out things are getting even worse there? Returning may be harder or impossible later.

My prediction is that eventually all countries will have the same rules with minor differences in application. Maybe there will be safe havens but I would only believe in them in case they have an explicit majority support at least. Even with an explicit majority anti-vax people it is possible that they will be occupied by NATO or whatever to implement a mandatory vax system. Do not be fooled by democracy!

For these reasons I would wait a few years before fleeing even if that means loosing much money from my reserves.

If you don't have any reserves then I don't know what to say. Maybe then I would try to find "loopholes" (work paid by cash for example) to get work or flee immediately the way you suggested.

bucky

Ostrich
Stay at home, live from your savings and wait what happens? This is my plan if they bring these rules here. It is not good but I don't know better. What if I flee to an other country just to find out things are getting even worse there? Returning may be harder or impossible later.

My prediction is that eventually all countries will have the same rules with minor differences in application. Maybe there will be safe havens but I would only believe in them in case they have an explicit majority support at least. Even with an explicit majority anti-vax people it is possible that they will be occupied by NATO or whatever to implement a mandatory vax system. Do not be fooled by democracy!

For these reasons I would wait a few years before fleeing even if that means loosing much money from my reserves.

If you don't have any reserves then I don't know what to say. Maybe then I would try to find "loopholes" (work paid by cash for example) to get work or flee immediately the way you suggested.
This. When Biden first announced the vaccine mandate, my wife and I considered moving back to her country (in Latin America) but quickly realized it's pretty likely they'll just implement something similar there.

Speaking of the vaccine, here's a pretty fairly worded article from The Daily Beast about ghoulish websites that gloat over the deaths of people who didn't have the vax and at least supposedly died from COVID:

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

This is a solid stance, but sooner or later the unvaxxed might have all their rights removed. Essentially becoming like witches back in the day.

This is obviously still a reach at this point, but if they manage to legitimize cannibalism and human flesh as a great source of protein, I could even see the unvaxxed being slaughtered and eaten at some point. But this is still a reach.

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is a solid stance, but sooner or later the unvaxxed might have all their rights removed. Essentially becoming like witches back in the day.

This is obviously still a reach at this point, but if they manage to legitimize cannibalism and human flesh as a great source of protein, I could even see the unvaxxed being slaughtered and eaten at some point. But this is still a reach.
Lol. On the real, though, wait until lab grown "meat" is human flesh.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Elipe

Pelican
Two women discussing a teenage boy's dating thought processes...as if there was something other than impulse driving it
It's worse than that. They're perfectly fine with the thought of their son catching herpes, because slate harpies love the idea of their sons having promiscuous no-strings-attached sex, or even catching a common cold from kissing his sick girlfriend, but it's the other kind of sniffles and now suddenly the girl is a plague rat that the parents are now discussing like their son is bringing home a mangy stray dog. How do we tell little Timmy he's not allowed to have a mange-infested dog in the house without making him cry?

Purebloods are too good for 'em.

Salocin

Woodpecker
It's clickbait title. Its only withheld if they cant play because the venue requires it.
Good point.

However, if the majority of venues require it than what is the difference?

Will teams keep players who can't play most of their games?

Also, will companies continue having these players advertise for them?

This will be the end of their career as an NBA player.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker