The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
“Fortunately, I received EXCELLENT medical care...”

Heaven forfend we should ever think anything less than wonderful thoughts about hospitals, doctors and the miracle of modern medicine at all times! Modern medical dogma and “trusting the science” nearly killed him but he’s learned to love Big Brother, he won’t consider that possibility even for a split second.

Don’t stop and consider where the blood clots came from in the first place. Just gush ecstatically over the doctors who “accurately assessed” everything (because they are all knowing, infallible demi-gods we should all grovel to) and removed the clots.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I believe this baboon, er I mean buffoon, Mr. Hill, was and is a big time lefty in support of VAX

He might share a video of a black guy saying I dont want the vax because its controversial.. but its only because he was, is, and always has been a a race baiting academic gatekeeper who's sole purpose is to push anti-white agendas.
“Baseless”. Where have we heard that term before!?

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
I believe this baboon, er I mean buffoon, Mr. Hill, was and is a big time lefty in support of VAX

He might share a video of a black guy saying I dont want the vax because its controversial.. but its only because he was, is, and always has been a a race baiting academic gatekeeper who's sole purpose is to push anti-white agendas.
Here we have the progressive left mindset in a nutshell. The notion that there is any sort of objective factual truth beyond his subjective personal feelings is a closed book to him.

He doesn’t want to consider - and his groupthink lockstep doctors don’t either - the possibility that the vax caused the clots. Therefore since he and his doctors refuse to examine the evidence, anybody else who does do so is somehow “violating” his “rights” to wallow in delusion and self-deception.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Here we have the progressive left mindset in a nutshell. The notion that there is any sort of objective factual truth beyond his subjective personal feelings is a closed book to him.

He doesn’t want to consider - and his groupthink lockstep doctors don’t either - the possibility that the vax caused the clots. Therefore since he and his doctors refuse to examine the evidence, anybody else who does do so is somehow “violating” his “rights” to wallow in delusion and self-deception.

It's well known that the vax causes blood clotting. So far, that is its trademark side effect. There is no arguing this.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Actually it would make sense the other way... I would not want my children to date someone vaccinated. They would bring their problems into the family. I want healthy grandchildren.
Yes, physically and mentally/spiritually.. imagine the problems it would cause in your family when you're with a wife who falls for the scam, or husband for that matter. Great friction. Sure many are facing this and I feel very sorry for them. Underlines why screening the people we have around us is pivotal to avoid problems later.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Well, I doubt the policy will change, but on the brighter side, she just resigned due to a corruption probe. So that's something.

Easy_C

Peacock
“Fortunately, I received EXCELLENT medical care...”

Heaven forfend we should ever think anything less than wonderful thoughts about hospitals, doctors and the miracle of modern medicine at all times! Modern medical dogma and “trusting the science” nearly killed him but he’s learned to love Big Brother, he won’t consider that possibility even for a split second.

Don’t stop and consider where the blood clots came from in the first place. Just gush ecstatically over the doctors who “accurately assessed” everything (because they are all knowing, infallible demi-gods we should all grovel to) and removed the clots.

To be fair the one thing our medical system tends to be good at is acute care for high-risk events. When it comes to matters of general health and wellness (and often more chronic problems) it's often terrible.

JustinHS

Sparrow
Orthodox
An irony I’ve noticed is that while lefties love Harry Potter and compare their very lives to it, they don’t seem to realize that if they support vax mandates, they’re effectively on the side of the Ministry of Magic from the series which sought to eradicate Muggles (unvaccinated). Another irony is that Muggles (unvaccinated) are actually the pure bloods in reality, and the vaccinated are the mud bloods in this upside down reality.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

The figure was revealed in a Sportsmail report about a Premier League plan to “reward” teams who have a high vaccination rate, with football authorities seemingly concerned about low uptake.

“According to the data we have, only seven clubs’ squads are more than 50% fully vaccinated, so we have a way to go,” said a briefing note sent by the Premier League.

At least two Premier League clubs have no more than six players vaccinated in their entire squads, which often comprise more than 25 players.

The Premier League wants to reward “squads/players who are most Covid-compliant and who have opted to be vaccinated,” although what that reward would entail isn’t clarified.

The Premier League fears that vaccine passports for international travel will become commonplace, placing at risk players’ participation in foreign soccer tournaments.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Well, I doubt the policy will change, but on the brighter side, she just resigned due to a corruption probe. So that's something.
"Constituted or involved a breach in public trust" lol

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Yes, physically and mentally/spiritually.. imagine the problems it would cause in your family when you're with a wife who falls for the scam, or husband for that matter. Great friction. Sure many are facing this and I feel very sorry for them. Underlines why screening the people we have around us is pivotal to avoid problems later.
I recently heard an example of this from a friend and was saddened. We don't live in times anymore in which you can easily just forget "differences" since at this point the differences are so obvious and crazy for those who don't want to admit how mad the world, and especially the political world, can be.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
To be fair the one thing our medical system tends to be good at is acute care for high-risk events. When it comes to matters of general health and wellness (and often more chronic problems) it's often terrible.
As I've stated before, the latter is culturally based and involves individual responsibility. As such, one only has problems if he is not healthy and accountable, himself, first. You can argue that this actually is the optimal system in that regard - point of care is really what is needed in a health system, not a substitute family.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I recently heard an example of this from a friend and was saddened. We don't live in times anymore in which you can easily just forget "differences" since at this point the differences are so obvious and crazy for those who don't want to admit how mad the world, and especially the political world, can be.
Exactly, in the past there wouldn't be differences. There would be just your local religion, tradition and cultural system. Your community would be stable and you would remain where you were born. There wouldn't be different ideas. All these isms have just been a divide and conquer strategy of which we see the fruits now. It gets more difficult and complicated to connect with people, and life in general gets more difficult and complicated by the day (on purpose).

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Says someone who is employed by, and has carried the water for, the most woke media company out there.

I like to give credit to people when they supporting the correct side, but it's hard when someone is "right" for the wrong reasons.