The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
firing healthcare staff is a good way to create an artificial crisis once people get sicker during winter
We're a far fatter country than just two years ago, which was already horrifically bad. With vaccines compromising fatties' immune systems and a long winter ahead of us and a healthcare worker shortage, you're right, it's going to be a crisis this winter, and it will be blamed on us, not the obese, or the people who fired all the nurses.

People need to realize vaccines in general hurt your immune system. Even if it helps you against one disease, it makes you weaker against every other one. You "vaccinate" to patch a leaking hole, and it just opens up more holes.

2018 was a very bad flu season, 2021/2 could be much worse.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
We're a far fatter country than just two years ago, which was already horrifically bad. With vaccines compromising fatties' immune systems and a long winter ahead of us and a healthcare worker shortage, you're right, it's going to be a crisis this winter, and it will be blamed on us, not the obese, or the people who fired all the nurses.

People need to realize vaccines in general hurt your immune system. Even if it helps you against one disease, it makes you weaker against every other one. You "vaccinate" to patch a leaking hole, and it just opens up more holes.

2018 was a very bad flu season, 2021/2 could be much worse.
Relieved that the flu is gone :sneaky:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Classic ___ish trick. Reduce the total hospital capacity then say the system is overwhelmed like never before.

They did it last year too when the hospitals (at least in my area) laid off staff due to no elective surgeries.
In Houston we have been at 95 percent capacity for the last decade.

It's all a grift for control and to hide the medical community's incompetence.

People need to realize that while there are some really terrific doctors who are literally genius level in problem solving... Many many doctors are in the 115 to 125 IQ level intellectual range, which isn't really THAT smart.

We are outsourcing our personal responsibility to people who are playing CYA to get money for accidentally ventilating and killing people unnecessarily.

Being married to a paramedic, the more I realize how stupid and intellectually lazy most doctors really are. I've seen my wife explain the facts to her colleagues (before she stopped working) during the COVID early stages and the early stages of the vaccine and it's only now that people will reach out and say ''you we're right'' but most of them still want to argue even though they can't cite the studies or facts.

They fundamentally believe and worship the COVID agenda.

Athanasius

Pelican

People need to realize that while there are some really terrific doctors who are literally genius level in problem solving... Many many doctors are in the 115 to 125 IQ level intellectual range, which isn't really THAT smart.

We are outsourcing our personal responsibility to people who are playing CYA to get money for accidentally ventilating and killing people unnecessarily.

Being married to a paramedic, the more I realize how stupid and intellectually lazy most doctors really are. I've seen my wife explain the facts to her colleagues (before she stopped working) during the COVID early stages and the early stages of the vaccine and it's only now that people will reach out and say ''you we're right'' but most of them still want to argue even though they can't cite the studies or facts.

Good post. I've also wondered how much of doctoring is not wanting to recommend something different from the herd for professional and legal reasons (safety in numbers). This is similar to financial advisors who just recommend whatever stocks (or more likely, high load mutual funds) headquarters is promoting at the moment. They aren't going to go contrarian and recommend, say, precious metals or foreign currencies.

Beacon

Sparrow

I can vouch for the fact that most doctors are not at all smart, they literally need a test to tell that they have a flat tire. That is why they are so infuriated by "the Google search". In my country experienced pharmacists can easily go to rural areas and practice without a license.

They may worship the koof agenda now but AI will replace many of them soon.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Good post. I've also wondered how much of doctoring is not wanting to recommend something different from the herd for professional and legal reasons (safety in numbers). This is similar to financial advisors who just recommend whatever stocks (or more likely, high load mutual funds) headquarters is promoting at the moment. They aren't going to go contrarian and recommend, say, precious metals or foreign currencies.
Exactly.

There is zero incentive to speak against the community on this issue for a multitude of reasons... But the most obvious is money.

Most doctors are hesitant to deviate from the consensus "standard of care" and you really have to do your research. For instance look at what science is consensus among endocrinologist on Testosterone levels vs what Urologists at the Baylor urology department are testing/discovering and changing the consensus and proving the positive correlations with both long term health and acute health... Yet most doctors still think that you can get prostate cancer for having high androgens when the number one Urologist in the world (who is in charge of the program) for male fertility as well as prostate health is saying there is no causation. Regardless of ones opinion on medical need or not, the legitimate data do not align with what the Majority of doctor's seem to think is correct, yet they will pass judgment on firebrands within their industry out of s combination of jealousy, insecurity, and ingnorence.

Just like all facets of industry and life, the real geniuses have to have a certain level of noncompliance built into their psychological profile. It takes legitimate courage to stand by your convictions in the case of doctor Zelenko or others who have pioneered the multiple alternative treatments for COVID in spite of the campaign against them.

That's why IVM and HCQ are not given in the preventative doses at first sign of infection... And it is only exacerbated by the lack of critical thinking exhibited in society which has been so thoroughly conditioned to comply with authority and disregard the MOST important question when anyone tells you to do something...Why?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Fauci Suggests Unvaccinated Should Not Work Or Go To School​

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested Sunday that those who remain unvaccinated should not be able to work or attend in-person school until they choose to receive a vaccination against Covid-19.

Fauci, a White House coronavirus advisor, appeared on CBS's "Face the Nation" to discuss the ongoing pandemic with anchor Margaret Brennan. At one point, Brennan brought up President Joe Biden's intention, stated last month but not yet implemented, to use OSHA to force employers with more than 100 employees to ensure their workers are either vaccinated or receive a weekly negative Covid test.

"Was this a stunt?" Brennan asked. "Are you seeing companies follow through even without the legal mandate file?"

After suggesting "legal issues" have become a roadblock, Fauci praised businesses and universities that have implemented mandates to exclude the unvaccinated.

Well certainly, if you look at universities now, we've had, I believe, Margaret, if I'm not mistaken, close to a thousand or more universities saying that if you want to be on campus with real time classes, you really have to get vaccinated or you can't come. And there are businesses that are doing that. Look at airlines, the mandate of the airlines where you have now 99% of certain airline's employees who are vaccinated.

So when you do that, when you tell people that there are alternatives, that if you do not want to get vaccinated, you're not gonna work or you're not gonna be able to go to school, I think that the emergent nature of what we're dealing with actually does justify that.

Fauci told Brennan during the same interview expressed support for Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom's vaccine mandate for schoolchildren, to whom Covid-19 poses little to no statistical risk, and also suggested that it was "just too soon to tell" whether people, vaccinated or unvaccinated, should gather for Christmas.

Though the White House coronavirus advisor has expressed support for vaccine mandates of late, last year and as late as April 2021 he was singing an entirely different tune.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

Fauci Suggests Unvaccinated Should Not Work Or Go To School​

AKA Unvax'd should go a head and kill themselvse since they wont take our ADE inducing drugs.

Welllllll thats one way to win people over.

Again, the fact that ANYONE can see this guy for anything other than a shill is ridiculous.

After about 30 days into the BS when he said you could get on tinder if you wanted but otherwise everyone should quarantine.... it was clear he was about disorder/control/demolishing freedom for Americans and the world over.

Barefaced

Sparrow
AKA Unvax'd should go a head and kill themselvse since they wont take our ADE inducing drugs.

Welllllll thats one way to win people over.

Again, the fact that ANYONE can see this guy for anything other than a shill is ridiculous.

After about 30 days into the BS when he said you could get on tinder if you wanted but otherwise everyone should quarantine.... it was clear he was about disorder/control/demolishing freedom for Americans and the world over.
He wants to give everyone “ADEs.”

Elipe

Pelican
This will be a big compliance stick - the unvaccinated cannot use hospital services.
If you weren't prepared to live without a social safety net, you weren't prepared to refuse the Mark of the Beast. Christians need to understand that. There will be many who thought they were good and saved, who will still yet take the Mark because the thought of going without hospital services horrifies them too much.

Matthew 16:25 - "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will find it."

Enoch

Hummingbird
If you weren't prepared to live without a social safety net, you weren't prepared to refuse the Mark of the Beast. Christians need to understand that. There will be many who thought they were good and saved, who will still yet take the Mark because the thought of going without hospital services horrifies them too much.

Matthew 16:25 - "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will find it."
This is not about ME being unable to use hospital services (I think they are criminals), more that I will be unable to visit parents who inevitably will use hospital care as they continue to age. Easy to imagine being forbidden to see a dying relative unless vaxxed.

Kiwi

Robin
What's the best rethorical rebuttal of this verbal attack: "those who don't take the !vax are selfish free-riders, parasites".

I hear this one over and over through the media here. I always replied, "Who made the rules? or "Who shut down society in the first place?"

But often people with that tone aren't looking to be persuaded, they have well made up their mind in their heart. I'm not too interested in arguments now, there's a lot of people blind. It's a spiritual war.

Padouk

Woodpecker
What's the best rethorical rebuttal of this verbal attack: "those who don't take the !vax are selfish free-riders, parasites".

... and so are those who haven't got a vax for polio, chicken pox, diphtheria, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, measles, mumps, rotavirus, rubella, whooping cough and many more.