The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
What's the best rethorical rebuttal of this verbal attack: "those who don't take the !vax are selfish free-riders, parasites".
The experimental vaccines have been scientifically proven - beyond any reasonable doubt - to be neither safe nor effective. They’re dangerous and useless. And the various studies proving this don’t somehow cease to exist because YOU refuse to consider them, and because the corrupt news media and politicians (totally captured by big pharma dollars and Bill Gates) refuse to mention the truth.

Elipe

Pelican
What's the best rethorical rebuttal of this verbal attack: "those who don't take the !vax are selfish free-riders, parasites".
I'm seriously tempted to ask those people what the hell they're so mad about, they were the ones yammering on and on for many years about stupid communistic values like everybody paying taxes so that fatties can monopolize the health care system at no cost to themselves. Now suddenly they're talking like they're boomer capitalists concerned that people might get free rides off a social safety net that they're on the hook for. The correct rhetorical rebuttal in a just world for those people would be a good beating and curb-stomping, but we unfortunately don't live in that just world.

But I'm glad to say that I don't live around such people, so I've never had to deal with that rhetoric.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I'd try "May the love of Jesus Christ change your heart before it's too late, and it's almost too late."

I'd also be prepared for screaming and attempts at physical violence after that though, because like others have said, it's not about changing anyone's mind. You have to shatter them into reality, but many of them are clearly possessed by demons. And I wish that were a joke.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
Looking at the Quaxxed vs. UnQuaxxed divide, it's pretty clear that satan can use the UnQuaxxed as much as the Quaxxed.

Think of how many people are openly hoping that the Quaxxed die off. Even I entertained those thoughts for a while. But the reality is in some families (like mine) the UnQuaxxed are in the minority. How could you explain to your own parents that you wanted them to die so that you can puff yourself up and say "I was right!" (?)

That said, I did have an uncle who got two doses of AstraZeneca, got COVID anyway, and died of a heart attack. Given his medical history (diabetes, multiple strokes) I'm not saying that The Shot did him in. But at the very least, the vaccine did not work as intended.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker

The exact opposite is true.

Those submitting to the poison injection are doing so out of purely selfish reasons and are harming everyone else in the process. They are ushering in an age of totalitarianism on a scale never before imagined just so they can maintain the trappings of their materialist lifestyles.

Those of us refusing to have the liquid from the vile vials incorporated into our bodies are risking our reputations and livelihoods for the benefit of society. We are fighting for everyone's freedom including that of the cultmembers who wish death and worse upon us on a daily basis. How's that for selfless? Talk about loving thy enemy!

Holding fast and resisting the dreaded needle is the most benevolent and socially beneficial act anyone can perform. Given the consequences, it is an act of the greatest sacrifice and love.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Looking at the Quaxxed vs. UnQuaxxed divide, it's pretty clear that satan can use the UnQuaxxed as much as the Quaxxed.

Think of how many people are openly hoping that the Quaxxed die off. Even I entertained those thoughts for a while. But the reality is in some families (like mine) the UnQuaxxed are in the minority. How could you explain to your own parents that you wanted them to die so that you can puff yourself up and say "I was right!" (?)

That said, I did have an uncle who got two doses of AstraZeneca, got COVID anyway, and died of a heart attack
. Given his medical history (diabetes, multiple strokes) I'm not saying that The Shot did him in. But at the very least, the vaccine did not work as intended.
Uhhh...Klaus and co would disagree with you

Seraphim

Chicken
Orthodox

This is an attitude that I’ve had to carefully disabuse myself of on multiple occasions now. It’s very easy, for me at least, to wish sickness and even death on the vaxxed simply so that I can feel affirmed in my decision not to take it. But of course this is just the voice of pride and vainglory. And on the societal level it is the evil one seeking to turn what could have been a loss (a large portion of people refusing to take the serum) into a victory: the failure of the unvaxxed to love even their enemies and to forgive those who persecute them. Let us not lose whatever spiritual reward we may have earned in refusing the jab by murdering in our hearts those who took it.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Meme is out in full force.

FBIrwHBWEAQU-rw

Edit.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This man deserves a re-post. God bless him. I imagine a doc at UCLA hospital makes a lot of money. He just walked away from a helluva paycheck, is socially stigmatized from his in-group, likely enduring much doubt from family (what's his wife going to say in 3 months when the 40k+ monthly check is gone), will lose his hospital accreditation and possibly his medical license.

Interesting to note he did NOT request an exemption. If that is the case, he may be implying the vaxx mandate is, prima facie, without merit. It begs no need for an exemption, as it has no basis. That's some frame control.

May we all have such bravery.

Denam8487

Pigeon
Much like you all, I feel like a man alone. I haven’t seen any of my sisters, aunts, uncles or cousins since March 2020 and there aren’t any plans to see them in the near future. Both my parents and my in-laws are vaxed, all of our friends and family - it’s just me and my wife, who is only doing so at my behest.

It’s definitely the loneliest I’ve ever felt but I’ve never been closer to God either. I often reflect on the Gospel and how Jesus said He came to divide and that family members would turn against one another. Two years ago, I wouldn’t have imagined that but I may never see most of my family ever again because they’ve been programmed to fear us unvaccinated.

I can honestly say that I feel less angry and bitter than I’ve ever felt. I don’t hate the people pushing this evil and I’m not mad at my family for going along with them. I just pray for them because their souls are in jeopardy and many of them may already be too far gone to sincerely repent.

Throughout this whole process, this forum has consistently been a good outlet for remaining hopeful and faithful during our trials.

God bless.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Much like you all, I feel like a man alone. I haven’t seen any of my sisters, aunts, uncles or cousins since March 2020 and there aren’t any plans to see them in the near future. Both my parents and my in-laws are vaxed, all of our friends and family - it’s just me and my wife, who is only doing so at my behest.

It’s definitely the loneliest I’ve ever felt but I’ve never been closer to God either. I often reflect on the Gospel and how Jesus said He came to divide and that family members would turn against one another. Two years ago, I wouldn’t have imagined that but I may never see most of my family ever again because they’ve been programmed to fear us unvaccinated.

I can honestly say that I feel less angry and bitter than I’ve ever felt. I don’t hate the people pushing this evil and I’m not mad at my family for going along with them. I just pray for them because their souls are in jeopardy and many of them may already be too far gone to sincerely repent.

Throughout this whole process, this forum has consistently been a good outlet for remaining hopeful and faithful during our trials.

God bless.
As you were writing this, I took a call from a close friend who is a sincere Christian. Today, her sister went no contact with her, as she is unvaxxed. She is sad, angry, and now isolated from this one family member, who is by far the geographically closest to her. Thankfully, she has other believers in her life that support her.

So angry at all this. Men like you and women like her, wrongly isolated. God bless you, brother. May you come closer to God. I take courage from you.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
In my mind, the question is becoming LESS: "will you take the vaccine and why not?," and MORE: "what won't those already-vaxxed do?"

At this point, unvaxxed people have drawn a line around themselves. They have a boundary. The vaxxed have NO such boundary. What are THEY willing to do to keep their beloved mobility and employment "freedoms." What is their limit? Is there ANY such limit?

Is the vaxx is just a great "pre-selection" event? Not necessarily that it is the "mark of the Beast" per se, but that it is a precursor/trial test to winnow out those that are compliant with what is clearly a GLOBAL EFFORT to enforce compliance.