The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
As you were writing this, I took a call from a close friend who is a sincere Christian. Today, her sister went no contact with her, as she is unvaxxed. She is sad, angry, and now isolated from this one family member, who is by far the geographically closest to her. Thankfully, she has other believers in her life that support her.
If everything worked as claimed, wouldn't the vaccinated be safe mixing with skeptics.
:/| |

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
As you were writing this, I took a call from a close friend who is a sincere Christian. Today, her sister went no contact with her, as she is unvaxxed. She is sad, angry, and now isolated from this one family member, who is by far the geographically closest to her. Thankfully, she has other believers in her life that support her.

So angry at all this. Men like you and women like her, wrongly isolated. God bless you, brother. May you come closer to God. I take courage from you.

What they're leading up to for us non-poison takers is unthinkable.

I still can't believe the level of brainwashing required for this to be happening. The black magic sorcery is off the charts.

The majority who were not willing to look into 911 and other significant events paved the way for the destructive force of this grand finale psyop. The majority will believe and do WHATEVER the media and the government tell them. It's that simple.

With that being said, the lies and secrets of the deep-state global oligarchy are absolutely unsustainable. Anyone who wants to know what's up, can know. So that's positive.

Elipe

Pelican
What they're leading up to for us non-poison takers is unthinkable.

I still can't believe the level of brainwashing required for this to be happening. The black magic sorcery is off the charts.

The majority who were not willing to look into 911 and other significant events paved the way for the destructive force of this grand finale psyop. The majority will believe and do WHATEVER the media and the government tell them. It's that simple.

With that being said, the lies and secrets of the deep-state global oligarchy are absolutely unsustainable. Anyone who wants to know what's up, can know. So that's positive.
All I can really say is that the Soviet Union is the model of what is happening to the West right now. A big part of what kept the Soviet Union running was the normies that went along with the system. The compliance of the masses is what utterly screws the non-compliant. You can stand on your roof and yell all you want about the faxxine, but the normies won't listen. That's why they're normies. They're normies because they just comply with the prevailing power structure, no matter how demonic it gets. Even the BLM riots were just "normal" to them because CNN told them it was. CNN told them that men chopping off their genitals and women sewing on dangling pieces of flesh is normal, so they believe it.

Even though 30 years ago, they would have been up in arms about it..... but again, that is because those things had not become "normalized" 30 years ago. The normie has no real principle. The normie is only concerned with not rocking the boat.

The normies aren't fixing this. If anybody is going to fix it, it's going to have to be us.

Papist

Robin
Looking at the Quaxxed vs. UnQuaxxed divide, it's pretty clear that satan can use the UnQuaxxed as much as the Quaxxed.

Think of how many people are openly hoping that the Quaxxed die off. Even I entertained those thoughts for a while. But the reality is in some families (like mine) the UnQuaxxed are in the minority. How could you explain to your own parents that you wanted them to die so that you can puff yourself up and say "I was right!" (?)

That said, I did have an uncle who got two doses of AstraZeneca, got COVID anyway, and died of a heart attack. Given his medical history (diabetes, multiple strokes) I'm not saying that The Shot did him in. But at the very least, the vaccine did not work as intended.

God forgive me, for I too have had similar thoughts. When I hear people say "No jab? No job!" or "it's basically an IQ test, and the unvaxxed have failed and will hopefully be removed from the gene pool"...I do fleetingly hope that the vaccine is poisonous. My parents, brothers and almost all of my friends have taken the jab, too. :(

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
God forgive me, for I too have had similar thoughts. When I hear people say "No jab? No job!" or "it's basically an IQ test, and the unvaxxed have failed and will hopefully be removed from the gene pool"...I do fleetingly hope that the vaccine is poisonous. My parents, brothers and almost all of my friends have taken the jab, too. :(

Oh it's definitely an IQ Test, that's for sure.

Kiwi

Robin
Some great comments lately on this thread.I agree with so much what's being said. Very grateful for this place, what a great gift. @Roosh you've certainly picked up a few passengers on your bus.

I have so much to say about how good Jesus is during any kind of trouble, that in a weird way I don't know how to communicate it, nor can I say i've really been tested in such a way that our brothers and sisters in history have.

But, it really seems like the suffering and willing to give up everything is a key to unlock truth and find true treasure. It's for sure a spiritual war though to take you away from that place. It's not easy.....I see more and more how evil wants to add things in place of God, and God simply wants to remove things, to strip away, to reveal his creation. The real you.

I realise this is not on topic, but praise God! He is for us!

All I can really say is that the Soviet Union is the model of what is happening to the West right now. A big part of what kept the Soviet Union running was the normies that went along with the system. The compliance of the masses is what utterly screws the non-compliant. You can stand on your roof and yell all you want about the faxxine, but the normies won't listen. That's why they're normies. They're normies because they just comply with the prevailing power structure, no matter how demonic it gets. Even the BLM riots were just "normal" to them because CNN told them it was. CNN told them that men chopping off their genitals and women sewing on dangling pieces of flesh is normal, so they believe it.

Even though 30 years ago, they would have been up in arms about it..... but again, that is because those things had not become "normalized" 30 years ago. The normie has no real principle. The normie is only concerned with not rocking the boat.

The normies aren't fixing this. If anybody is going to fix it, it's going to have to be us.
I'm no fan of the Soviet Union, but its a toss-up now as to whether the post-Stalinist USSR was more free than the present-day USA. In the USSR, some dissidents were forced into mental institutions as a form of repression, though most people seem to have at least passively rejected the regime, going about their lives as best they could without direct consequences. The US and much of the world now, have become an open-air mental institution where apparently close to half of the population willingly and even fanatically supports the oppression of the "un-jabbed". There were never as many true-believers in communism as their are mouth-foaming, control-freak, leftist maniacs in America today. Decades of brainwashing through the mass media and especially the advent of smartphones that allow a Big Brother level of surveillance, dopamine and mind control, are tools the Soviets could have only dreamed of.

Kiwi

Robin
The thing about Jan, and many active leaders right now is the ability to smile when spewing this garbage. It takes a certain lack of conscience to have the ability not only to tell lies, but smile whilst doing it. What's the saying? To be hoisted by ones own pertard?......Pray for these ones especially.