The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It's just relentless, non-stop trauma inflicted on the population in every facet of life. They clearly want the volcano to erupt.
It's a planned:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Kyrie Irving refuses to get covid vaccination, banned from the league.

I'd rather see some of the top players band together and all refuse the jab and see how it plays out, like if Durant, Lebron, and the rest all refused the jab, what would happen?

For now, I give props to Kyrie Irving, I can't say I knew him much but mad props for drawing a line in the sand.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
That is beyond preposterous!

So the man might die because he can't get a kidney and the donors good kidney will be thrown in the bin!?

This is double evil on a whole other level.
If youre going to refuse the vax, you better pay extra attention to your health. Those severe organ issues and things like cancer are tough to prevent but it is paramount to stay in top physical shape and avoid too much sugar, alcohol etc. because these people will have no mercy.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Kyrie Irving refuses to get covid vaccination, banned from the league.

I'd rather see some of the top players band together and all refuse the jab and see how it plays out, like if Durant, Lebron, and the rest all refused the jab, what would happen?

For now, I give props to Kyrie Irving, I can't say I knew him much but mad props for drawing a line in the sand.
He is definitely drawing a line in the sand. I don't believe 90% of the players are vaxxed. They can simply get their certification from a doc and proceed to play. Plus the mandates only apply to certain states AT THE MOMENT.
Kyrie could easily have avoided all these problems, but has deliberately chosen to take on all the scrutiny and attention.

That said, he still hasnt publicly said anything himself. It has only been family members and journalists passing on information/ assuming stuff etc.

Kiwi

Robin
It's interesting to observe on a daily basis to be "the unvaccinated".

Definitely notice at my work at least two people that have medical issues keep a "safer" distance than normal. It doesn't bother me at all, but it is strangely noticeable. One of my co-workers is genuinely worried for my safety with Covid, and I always reply "I'm willing to take the risk". The days of reasoning are long gone, months ago I tried talking with this same guy about WEF and "you will own nothing and be happy".... just shakes his head and laughs.

I think in the future when those same people personally start seeing what the jab and booster shots do to them, it's not only going to be difficult to deal with the physical issues but the mental regret is going to be crippling. Truly demonic.

There is something therapeutic about actually going to a business and being refused entry for not having the right paperwork. I did it today in Aus as we come out of lockdown. It makes it real and not just words on a screen. These businesses DO NOT want to work with 30-50% of the population.

We will likely need to build an entirely new economy in the next decade. The more entrepreneurial of us will need to figure out ways to provide goods & services without external interference. The first step is to stop patronizing any business enforcing covid rules & figuring out personal solutions as a replacement.

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
It's interesting to observe on a daily basis to be "the unvaccinated".

Definitely notice at my work at least two people that have medical issues keep a "safer" distance than normal. It doesn't bother me at all, but it is strangely noticeable. One of my co-workers is genuinely worried for my safety with Covid, and I always reply "I'm willing to take the risk". The days of reasoning are long gone, months ago I tried talking with this same guy about WEF and "you will own nothing and be happy".... just shakes his head and laughs.

I think in the future when those same people personally start seeing what the jab and booster shots do to them, it's not only going to be difficult to deal with the physical issues but the mental regret is going to be crippling. Truly demonic.
In soviet occupied Ukraine many of the peasants believed in Lysenkoism right up until the point they starved to death.

These lab rats will be no different. Some will have an awakening but most will take part in a medical version of the gamblers fallacy.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Yeah, what could go wrong?

Uber-warriors that get dishonorably discharged or some such foolishness for failure to get a vaccine. The strongest amongst us, tested in battle for the last two decades, formed in grueling training, famous for their courage and ability to act autonomously, to be kicked aside, banished from their beloved organization. Such uber-warriors - dispatched to the sidelines, with their personal arsenals, occasional PTSD, loss of regular gov paycheck and pension opportunity, and worse yet for men like this: disassociation from their club.

What could possibly go wrong?

SeaEagle

Sparrow
Yeah, what could go wrong?

Uber-warriors that get dishonorably discharged or some such foolishness for failure to get a vaccine. The strongest amongst us, tested in battle for the last two decades, formed in grueling training, famous for their courage and ability to act autonomously, to be kicked aside, banished from their beloved organization. Such uber-warriors - dispatched to the sidelines, with their personal arsenals, occasional PTSD, loss of regular gov paycheck and pension opportunity, and worse yet for men like this: disassociation from their club.

What could possibly go wrong?
Oh man. Be prepared folks. Not to sound like a Q guy, but that's a frightening thought. Things can get hot fast!