The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Update on a young US Navy sailor I've known since he was in elementary school with my son:

If he does not take the shot this weekend, his Chain of Command has informed him, he will be court-martialed.

Bright, smart, TS crypto/comms stuff clearances, made E5 in 2 years, allowed to re-enlist 2 years ago, working at a position above his grade...

He's getting calls from all of his chain of command this weekend. Non-stop pressure. God bless him. His family isn't rich. His best exit-Navy plans were to do DOD contract work (very well paid in his field). Those plans are dashed too if he gets a court martial.

23 years old.

Pure evil, what we are doing to our young people. Good, young patriotic kids.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Update on a young US Navy sailor I've known since he was in elementary school with my son:

If he does not take the shot this weekend, his Chain of Command has informed him, he will be court-martialed.

Bright, smart, TS crypto/comms stuff clearances, made E5 in 2 years, allowed to re-enlist 2 years ago, working at a position above his grade...

He's getting calls from all of his chain of command this weekend. Non-stop pressure. God bless him. His family isn't rich. His best exit-Navy plans were to do DOD contract work (very well paid in his field). Those plans are dashed too if he gets a court martial.

23 years old.

What a bunch of war criminals and crimes-against-humanity committing punks doing that to this kid. It's not gonna stop. They're possessed at the top of the pyramid and the infection filters down to all levels of society. All reason and decency have been lost by those in relevant authority.

Yes, it is pure evil. It's the preliminary or forerunner of the mark. It's functioning that way in current reality through the unprecedented and asymmetrical BLITZKRIEG of propaganda as well as corresponding to certain prophecies of Orthodox Saints that I believe to be true. It is purposely being done in an extremely deceptive way using those with "white gloves" so as to minimize sympathy for the victims.

This video just covered some of the prophecies including the well known one by Saint Paisios.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

23 years old.

Court martial is pretty intense, I really wonder if they willl do this, but no amount of debased idiocy is below these fools. We are so done as a country.

What is so bizaree is that they will bend over backwards to accomodate a trannsexual or a pregnant woman, but cannot accomodate someone unvaxxed that literally makes no difference in his ability to do his job?

Edit: has he put in for a religious exemption?

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Court martial is pretty intense, I really wonder if they willl do this, but no amount of debased idiocy is below these fools. We are so done as a country.

What is so bizaree is that they will bend over backwards to accomodate a trannsexual or a pregnant woman, but cannot accomodate someone unvaxxed that literally makes no difference in his ability to do his job?

Edit: has he put in for a religious exemption?
I am not aware if he has applied for religious exemption. He is Roman Catholic, but relatively secular. He's just a based, red pilled young man.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
...snip... It is purposely being done in an extremely deceptive way using those with "white gloves" so as to minimize sympathy for the victims.

This video just covered some of the prophecies including the well known one by Saint Paisios.

That's an excellent short video. I needed that today, as family members are now lining up to take the booster shot. We need to be repentant now, as believers. Our indignation should not be in arrogance, but repentance, calling ourselves and others to God, seeking forgiveness and departure from our sins.

The "white gloves" prophecy applies so well to this young man's situation. His whole chain of command is being used to leverage him. They are hiding behind the mask of the mythical, magical American military. The US military remains as the most admired of US government agencies, when polled among Americans. So using their mechanisms to "lead the way" for the rest of society is an excellent "white glove."

Close to crying after watching that. The demon-motivated destruction of the livelihoods of millions of people by evil cowards will go down as a low point in American history. God save us from the months and years ahead, many of the best, most committed and honorable people in their fields are being terminated right now across the country.

23 years old.

Can't he go full black ops if he has the skillset?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
They are almost certainly bluffing about the court martial. However, they likely will give him a general, under honorable conditions, discharge. I hope he stands fast.
A court martial is extremely resource intense, takes days and days of man hours from lots of people such as the military prosecution and a judge and a full jury. The military would be insane to process the thousands this way.

A court martial is extremely resource intense, takes days and days of man hours from lots of people such as the military prosecution and a judge and a full jury. The military would be insane to process the thousands this way.
The military (and not only in the US) are now all about accommodating trannies and carrying rainbow flags. They are insane already!

Epic thread is epic.

I'd like to add a bit. For me, yes, as it was previously pointed out, it's not necessarily about "being right" about not getting jabbed. It does seem to do w/a voluntary culling of the consumer-secular NPC. When family, or people you'd think wouldn't get it (those in higher education fields), or even smart business owners, it seems so much so that the drive to get jabbed is so they can go on w/their lives making money, running that business, and thinking this is the ticket to do so. Nevermind the potential consequences, the glaring inconsistencies because for them, they don't care. They just don't care. Too much things of this earth to get, and consume. I'm all for working, and pursuing growth in that capacity, but to do so while blindly accepting such things because it's the quickest route to get past it all, thinking that'll be the end of it....is staggering to me.

It is worth it to think and assess the information aside from the mainstream, but one has to want to. It just goes back having to save yourself and discussing things with those who want to listen. For the rest, pray for 'em.

Also disconcerting, is various anecdotal evidence of people, where they work, and how those who get jabbed have since developed an intermittent cough, struggle with headaches intermittently yet consistently too, and exhibit various bouts of fever-like symptoms seemingly more often. My friends note it too.

At the end of the day, I just keep trucking along, pray, keep mindful of my diet, workout routinely, keep a small but valuable social life, and go from there. It's not easy, but I know it's not supposed to be.

Epic thread is epic.

I'd like to add a bit. For me, yes, as it was previously pointed out, it's not necessarily about "being right" about not getting jabbed. It does seem to do w/a voluntary culling of the consumer-secular NPC. When family, or people you'd think wouldn't get it (those in higher education fields), or even smart business owners, it seems so much so that the drive to get jabbed is so they can go on w/their lives making money, running that business, and thinking this is the ticket to do so. Nevermind the potential consequences, the glaring inconsistencies because for them, they don't care. They just don't care. Too much things of this earth to get, and consume. I'm all for working, and pursuing growth in that capacity, but to do so while blindly accepting such things because it's the quickest route to get past it all, thinking that'll be the end of it....is staggering to me.

It is worth it to think and assess the information aside from the mainstream, but one has to want to. It just goes back having to save yourself and discussing things with those who want to listen. For the rest, pray for 'em.

Also disconcerting, is various anecdotal evidence of people, where they work, and how those who get jabbed have since developed an intermittent cough, struggle with headaches intermittently yet consistently too, and exhibit various bouts of fever-like symptoms seemingly more often. My friends note it too.

At the end of the day, I just keep trucking along, pray, keep mindful of my diet, workout routinely, keep a small but valuable social life, and go from there. It's not easy, but I know it's not supposed to be.
I may miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime kind of job opportunity because of the vax mandate but if it happens, so be it. The circumstances of history that led to this point are out of my control. I suppose I'm fortunate to have been a caregiver for my parents for the past several years and a freelancer/grad student for several more years before that, so I'm not desperately clinging to a 9-5 job. I don't envy those being put in these insanely difficult positions. The choice to say no to the vax is abundantly clear to me though, while my faith isn't as strong as it should be it's far beyond most people I know and I am confident that whatever earthly rewards I miss out on will be compensated with eternal spiritual benefit. Beyond that I see the vax mandates as a global-scale slave "sh#t test", you have to be really dense to at least not have an inkling that the kill shots are only the beginning in a lifelong series of injections and increasingly humiliating (demonic) dominance rituals. I'm heartened by news that close to 50% of CHP (California Highway Patrol) personnel are not jabbed and that "only" about 60% of CA state workers are jabbed compared to the 70%+ of the overall population, with mandate deadlines looming. Interesting times ahead in the coming weeks and months, the herd is not as docile as the elite control freaks thought.

Caractacus Potts

Kingfisher
Gold Member
They are almost certainly bluffing about the court martial. However, they likely will give him a general, under honorable conditions, discharge. I hope he stands fast.
My guess is that most of these objectors will get an Other Than Honorable (OTH) discharge rather than a General Discharge. That way Uncle Sam doesn't have to pay any benefits. (If I recall correctly). In other words, they are going to get the big green weenie.