The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
There aren't really any countries resisting it are there? I look at the data and the only countries with low rates are poorer countries, which doesn't mean much as they'll likely get on board as soon as they have access to the vax.

Closest would be Russia at only about 15% vaxxed compared to over 50% in most western countries. Obviously places like Georgia, Belarus, and Ukraine are even lower, along with SEA.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Seems to me that every federal government of every country is on board with the plandemic. I don't know of any that aren't.
Sweden did not do any lockdown restrictions - except the barest minimum of banning large events, but no masks and open schools.

However they are still fully behind the vaxxing - the cabal is way too powerful.

Look at what happened in Zimbabwe - not only the president, but 10 high officials died in february 2021. They cleaned house fully there - as the pres did the unthinkable openly kicking out the WHO and testing papayas as well as goats for covid.

We are already living in a world dictatorship - we just don't know it yet as the Fuehrers are in the shadows. The uniform covid narrative should tell you how unlikely it is that every country from Israel, Muslim countries, ex-commie countries, Asian, Maledives - everyone is repeating the same phrases and doing similar things. Implementation is similar and there were some moderate dissenters like Russia, Sweden or now Texas, but ultimately the same end-result remains - the virus is dangerous and getting the peasants vaxxed no matter what.

We are living under a world government already - and they flexxed their real muscles for the first time ever - with a worldwide program that ran like clockwork. (despite it's errors)

GuitarVH

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
This was the last time this bro did a post in and since then never seen again.

Would a "Vaxxed Bros That Passed Away thread" be useful to show to EVERYONE in this forum NOT to take the poison? Message: If you take it you will die sooner rather than later!

I looked at the guy's profile. He is still doing LIKE reactions as of today, just not posting. Seems to be alive.

Sweden did not do any lockdown restrictions - except the barest minimum of banning large events, but no masks and open schools.

However they are still fully behind the vaxxing - the cabal is way too powerful.

Look at what happened in Zimbabwe - not only the president, but 10 high officials died in february 2021. They cleaned house fully there - as the pres did the unthinkable openly kicking out the WHO and testing papayas as well as goats for covid.

We are already living in a world dictatorship - we just don't know it yet as the Fuehrers are in the shadows. The uniform covid narrative should tell you how unlikely it is that every country from Israel, Muslim countries, ex-commie countries, Asian, Maledives - everyone is repeating the same phrases and doing similar things. Implementation is similar and there were some moderate dissenters like Russia, Sweden or now Texas, but ultimately the same end-result remains - the virus is dangerous and getting the peasants vaxxed no matter what.

We are living under a world government already - and they flexxed their real muscles for the first time ever - with a worldwide program that ran like clockwork. (despite it's errors)
That sends chills up my spine. God help us.

I believe the country you’re referring to is Tanzania, not Zimbabwe.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yeah- Tanzania - Zimbabwe is such a disaster currently that covid is a minor inconvenience anyway there.
Tanzania is not that bad. Under Magufili, Tanzania was prospering, and it is conceivable that it could have charted an independent path to development, free from Western hegemony.

Doesn't look like that's going to happen now.

N°6

Hummingbird
AFAIK the only countries which have resisted the scorched Earth policy aka lockdown of the healthy are Sweden, Belarus and Tanzania.

The scorched earth policy followed by mass experimental injections without informed consent is the new high water mark of allopathic ‘cut, slash and burn’ medicine which has formed the medical monopoly through the philanthropic tax-exempt foundations.

Honestly, in a way I am somewhat happy it has come to this sort of division. A person's position on vaccines has become a great litmus test: if a person is against jabs, then I assume that he is most likely a sane man who I could probably get along with. If, however, he is all in and starts piling on others for questioning the narrative and attacking them, then I will avoid him and not support him in any way.

For me, it has never been so easy to quickly identify if a man is an enemy or not. At least some good came from this mess.
Unfortunately a lot of nice people/friends here(central europe) are normies and got vaxxed, while at least 2 antivax/vax hesitant people I know have psych issues, one of them I absolutely cannot trust.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Imagine a world in which Zimbabwe is the hope of humanity. That's the world we live in lol

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I was looking into traveling to Tanzania and they still have no restrictions in place. Only temperature scan at the airport.
I saw different things, that they do have PCR test now. But it may differ per country, I'm in NL. They've put a controlled woman in after killing their president, so it's logical if they have locked it down now too.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was at a moderately upscale Italian restaurant yesterday that is part of a minor regional chain. The employees who had been vaccinated weren't wearing masks while the unvaccinated were. I was sitting at the bar and the bartender, a black guy, confirmed to me that he had to wear a mask because he hadn't been vaccinated.

I told him that once the state's emergency order expired, later this month, he wouldn't have to wear a mask because in our state wearing a mask in public is illegal. A number of states in the US have this law to combat the KKK. He sighed and said that the restaurant company had told them that unvaccinated employees will still have to wear masks regardless. I was, of course, going to tell him to sue or take it up with the culinary union, but he walked away, seeming to indicate that he didn't want to talk about it.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
I was at a moderately upscale Italian restaurant yesterday that is part of a minor regional chain. The employees who had been vaccinated weren't wearing masks while the unvaccinated were. I was sitting at the bar and the bartender, a black guy, confirmed to me that he had to wear a mask because he hadn't been vaccinated.

I told him that once the state's emergency order expired, later this month, he wouldn't have to wear a mask because in our state wearing a mask in public is illegal. A number of states in the US have this law to combat the KKK. He sighed and said that the restaurant company had told them that unvaccinated employees will still have to wear masks regardless. I was, of course, going to tell him to sue or take it up with the culinary union, but he walked away, seeming to indicate that he didn't want to talk about it.
I get the exact same reaction in the UK. Tried to explain the long term dangers with scientific evidence doesn't work either.

Lou212

Chicken
Orthodox
A guy at my church was saying that his work is slowly in the process of getting everyone back into the office. He was informed that the vaccinated can pretty much go back to normal. The unvaccinated will need to wear a mask AND a face shield. And on top of that, they will have to wear some kind of necklace/dog collar device that will beep if they are within 6 feet of any other person. Obviously he will be refusing to take part in this insanity.

Aloha50

Sparrow
My current job requires non vaxxed to wear the mask, but nobody can ask about it. So effectively, anybody not vaxxed can choose to not wear a mask because they're not asked about their status (this is me). I suspect a new variant (Delta!!) is going to require expanded restrictions and new jabs and proof of jab will be required at which point I will not be employed.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I guess he does not have multiple job options at hand and he tries to keep this one as long as possible. That may be his best strategy for survival. I would not blame him.
I assume working the bar at a popular upscale restaurant is more lucrative because the bill amounts per customer are larger and therefore the tips, proportionally, are larger. But, I don't know for sure because I've never worked in a customer service position in the hospitality industry.