The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Padouk

Kingfisher
I read today that the coming so called 2G rule here (only access to public area's vaccinated or restored, no test) is actually FOR the unvaccinated! It is to keep them safe from the vaccinated, as the vaccinated can still transmit the virus. That's really how they're spinning the story here now, what a clown town.

Really? So in effect they admit that the vaccinated now are the dangerous ones?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Really? So in effect they admit that the vaccinated now are the dangerous ones?
Well of course they're spinning around the narrative all the time, classic gaslighting: say one thing, then deny it and say something else, making the masses doubt their own sanity. Now I read this in a mainstream outlet, I believe someone from the ''corona counter committee'' for lack of better translation said it, and the cabinet just takes over their ''advice''. I see a lot of contrary things though, among it them stating that the vaccine doesn't work (enough) which is a crucial attack on their own whole narrative in general, as the vaccine would be the way out. It tells me that they try to confuse everybody, while they push new and new steps towards utter totalitarian control. Tomorrow they could blame the unvaccinated again, then the vaccinated, then the unvaccinated, then the vaccinated etc. I'm curious to see if they will keep this line I read now, but it wouldn't even be a bad line if you consider they are playing good cop - bad cop. If putting the boot on the face doesn't work, then telling the unvaccinated that the government is there to help them may convince them for the agenda. And also of course it gives a lot of leeway and something to tell the other normies: no, the non-vaccinated are not the new Jews, we are just protecting them! We love them just like we love you! We care about them you understand right!

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
FEKn5OBXwAIjM0B

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I was uninvited from Thanksgiving by my sister’s in-laws. It’s kind of a relief actually…I have the perfect excuse to never go back there.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Christmas day at mine if I'm on my own (and Boxing Day if not) will be pan fried scallops, stuffed goose accompanied by some artisanal veg, and a yet to be decided dessert, along with (local Italian deli supplies permitting) a rather nice Super Tuscan. I'm rather looking forward to being declared persona non grata.
Sounds delicious. Love the ''pan fried scallops'', I hear Gordon Ramsay screaming in my ears while I'm reading that :laughter: . One thing I've realized during this corona stuff is that I really like to be alone, rather than to have to withold yourself with people who are drugged by this society, in constant tension, constantly seeking for anything self gratifying as long as it is not the truth. Then speaking the truth also opens up new avenues with people who do see it, with whom you immediately have a connection and a shared mission/goal. How is UK doing at the moment by the way, it was at the forefront of the measures some time ago but now the continent seems to accelerate and even surpass the UK especially with the new lockdowns and 2G stuff.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
In the Netherlands we have a St. Nicolas party for children, highlight of the year. Below how children with unvaccinated parents nowadays see this party, below the stabbed.

FEKJ8BNX0AE_wzz

Sinterklaasintocht-2019-Foto-Wim-van-der-Geest.jpg

This whole segregation thing is catching on swiftly as they erect their Apartheid system.

I call complete BS on the two-thirds number. There's no way it's that high. Completely made-up projection by lying war propaganda talmudists.
It's an obviously dishonest headline, "2/3 of Americans" aren't even double-jabbed+boosted, unjabbed people would have to be excluding their unjabbed family members for this to add up. 2/3 of the 59% of Americans who are supposedly double jabbed would be about 39%, still high but not unbelievable that most progs/dems/lefties would do this.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Sounds delicious. Love the ''pan fried scallops'', I hear Gordon Ramsay screaming in my ears while I'm reading that :laughter: . One thing I've realized during this corona stuff is that I really like to be alone, rather than to have to withold yourself with people who are drugged by this society, in constant tension, constantly seeking for anything self gratifying as long as it is not the truth. Then speaking the truth also opens up new avenues with people who do see it, with whom you immediately have a connection and a shared mission/goal. How is UK doing at the moment by the way, it was at the forefront of the measures some time ago but now the continent seems to accelerate and even surpass the UK especially with the new lockdowns and 2G stuff.
Over here it's pretty calm, and certainly no match for the Draconian measures being introduced by the likes of Austria, and the normally chilled-out Dutch. Yesterday, I went into town, and saw that the pop-up calendar shop had arrived - my bet was that we'd be locked down again before it had the chance to open so, so far, so good.