The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Crazy88

Pigeon
As I watch this insanity unfolding in Austria and some of these other places like Lithuania, Australia, and soon to be coming to rest of Europe and elsewhere in the world, I think we are lucky to be living here in the US. If for no other reason than the red/blue state divide and our form of government as 50 individuals states, I don’t think we will ever get to a point where the COVID Gestapo will be patrolling the streets and highways stopping people and checking vaccine passports. I can see it taking place in certain blue jurisdictions, but it won’t be happening nationwide.

I think ultimately, the US continues to remain the best house in a really bad neighborhood. We still have some options here that people in Australia, NZ, South America and most of Europe don’t or won’t have.

As I watch this insanity unfolding in Austria and some of these other places like Lithuania, Australia, and soon to be coming to rest of Europe and elsewhere in the world, I think we are lucky to be living here in the US. If for no other reason than the red/blue state divide and our form of government as 50 individuals states, I don’t think we will ever get to a point where the COVID Gestapo will be patrolling the streets and highways stopping people and checking vaccine passports. I can see it taking place in certain blue jurisdictions, but it won’t be happening nationwide.

I think ultimately, the US continues to remain the best house in a really bad neighborhood. We still have some options here that people in Australia, NZ, South America and most of Europe don’t or won’t have.
True, if the sheriff of Los Angeles publicly refuses to enforce mandates you know they'll never be able to crack down like they want to, let alone thousands of rural sheriffs who also won't follow these illegal orders. Cops have their hands full with crime and defunding mania as it is, they don't have the patience for jr. high, hall monitor BS.

Germany might roll out a travel ban now.

They are rolling out these laws as the intellectual foundations for them are non-existent.

The fact that the jabs neither prevent infection nor transmission totally destroys the rationale for mandates and coercion but they are going ahead none the less.

There are no justifications for covid passports, but they are doing it anyway.

None of their precious science supports these measures.

So, what are they doing?

On Felix Rex's recent podcast with the Duran and CRP, it was suggested that you can't explain this with a conspiracy. European leaders must be extremely stupid.

Luke22

Chicken
Heya, hope everyone is doing well.

I get to experience the pleasure living in one of the brand spanking new totalitarian states - Lithuania, I will post some updates from time to time.

There was a post in this very thread where I mentioned that a young woman who was about to give birth died with Covid and the reactions ranged from "serves her right" to "we must strike hard and swift against the people that peddle in vaccine misinformation so tragedies like these will be prevented". All of the doctors came out with statements about how this obviously shows that pregnant women have to be vaccinated.
A vindication for all those who are "with" science against the unwashed hordes of dum dums.

Then the brother of the woman took to Facebook and condemned everyone for using his sister's death to further the agenda. Turns out she was admitted for more than a week, staff only visited her once a day. She complained about feeling unwell and was ignored. Family was not allowed to visit, cause pandemic. After days of pleading, doctors caved in and started doing tests. At that point she had blotclots in her legs, pneumonia and two other ilnesses, which escape me right now. She was administered to the ICU where she died the next day. Then the same doctors came out and said that the lack of vaccination was what did her in and not negligence or indifference caused by her being unvaxxed.
Good, wholesome stuff.

Since our "numbers" are high, we will most likely be facing another lockdown soon, which stirs the vaxxies ire against the hesitant. "If everyone got it, we would not be in this mess" is what you hear. Everyone is admiring Denmark, because "people trust the government and science there and most of them got vaxxed, therefore they are doing great". As the bickering went on, the government made the vaccines mandatory for 5-11 year olds.

Meaning they have to show their papers like the rest of us plebs, if they want to go anywhere.

When the greenpass was first introduced they ensured everyone that there will be no discrimination so a few small venues will be open to all. The pass did not slow anything down, because its only a tool to make you jab jabie, they told the small stores that either it's a very limited amount of people that can get in or, if they want to do their duty, they can enact the pass themselves. Almost everyone caved. Even gas stations. Yep, we literally can not buy gas if unjabbed. A kid made the news, because he wanted to go to the bathroom and he was not let in into a gas station, because he did not have his greenpass.

Some are waking up, but most are perfectly fine with everything. When I talk to my jabbed friends they see themselves as smart rational individuals who are doing what is necessary to survive.

It does seem dire, but then again Lithuania has lead the world stats in alcoholism and suicide for many a year. This is right up our alley, our entire history was molded by subjugation and dreariness, we somehow endured, so I dont lose hope. Neither should any of ya.

Whatever comes, whatever happens, at least we are not them. Being them sucks. There is no other way to put it.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If I was in Austria I would love to film myself getting stopped by the police and telling them that I don't speak German, just so I could hear them ask me in English with a thick German accent, as if in a Hollywood movie, "Your papers please." If they didn't say it exactly like that I would prompt them by asking, "Do you need to see my papers?"

Padouk

Kingfisher
Heya, hope everyone is doing well.

I get to experience the pleasure living in one of the brand spanking new totalitarian states - Lithuania, I will post some updates from time to time.

There was a post in this very thread where I mentioned that a young woman who was about to give birth died with Covid and the reactions ranged from "serves her right" to "we must strike hard and swift against the people that peddle in vaccine misinformation so tragedies like these will be prevented". All of the doctors came out with statements about how this obviously shows that pregnant women have to be vaccinated.
A vindication for all those who are "with" science against the unwashed hordes of dum dums.

Then the brother of the woman took to Facebook and condemned everyone for using his sister's death to further the agenda. Turns out she was admitted for more than a week, staff only visited her once a day. She complained about feeling unwell and was ignored. Family was not allowed to visit, cause pandemic. After days of pleading, doctors caved in and started doing tests. At that point she had blotclots in her legs, pneumonia and two other ilnesses, which escape me right now. She was administered to the ICU where she died the next day. Then the same doctors came out and said that the lack of vaccination was what did her in and not negligence or indifference caused by her being unvaxxed.
Good, wholesome stuff.

Since our "numbers" are high, we will most likely be facing another lockdown soon, which stirs the vaxxies ire against the hesitant. "If everyone got it, we would not be in this mess" is what you hear. Everyone is admiring Denmark, because "people trust the government and science there and most of them got vaxxed, therefore they are doing great". As the bickering went on, the government made the vaccines mandatory for 5-11 year olds.

Meaning they have to show their papers like the rest of us plebs, if they want to go anywhere.

When the greenpass was first introduced they ensured everyone that there will be no discrimination so a few small venues will be open to all. The pass did not slow anything down, because its only a tool to make you jab jabie, they told the small stores that either it's a very limited amount of people that can get in or, if they want to do their duty, they can enact the pass themselves. Almost everyone caved. Even gas stations. Yep, we literally can not buy gas if unjabbed. A kid made the news, because he wanted to go to the bathroom and he was not let in into a gas station, because he did not have his greenpass.

Some are waking up, but most are perfectly fine with everything. When I talk to my jabbed friends they see themselves as smart rational individuals who are doing what is necessary to survive.

It does seem dire, but then again Lithuania has lead the world stats in alcoholism and suicide for many a year. This is right up our alley, our entire history was molded by subjugation and dreariness, we somehow endured, so I dont lose hope. Neither should any of ya.

Whatever comes, whatever happens, at least we are not them. Being them sucks. There is no other way to put it.

Thank you for the report but how do you manage if even petrol stations require the pass?

Elipe

Pelican
This makes me wonder WWJD (what would Jesus do) in this situation. Would he ban unvaccinated from gathering with him? Christmas is a Christian holiday, right?
I'm willing to bet most of the people who call themselves Christians and shun the unvaccinated are the same kind of "Christians" who have pastors of questionable sexual configurations and who believe that Jesus had boyfriends. At this point, "WWJD" for those people is just pure fantasy.

Luke22

Chicken
That seems unenforceable.
It mostly is. It's a sham, however, there will be people who will be affected by this. Naivete, wanting to follow the rules, etc.

A few doctors got caught selling fake vaccine passes, that was a whole kerfuffle and the evil powers that be did not let that go to waste. Now the official story that any vaccinated death most likely comes from the ones that had fake certificates. Obviously:D

My parents are doctors, both vaxxed boomers and they are laughing at the insanity that is going around the world. People are disowning their family members and choosing state instead, this open hatred and bile towards others. Eh. Cest la vie.

My dad told me he would be proud if I never took it, as far as he is concerned most people shouldn't, but he was sure that I would cave into social pressure eventually. He was almost right too, I am a weak person, plus I am not as vehemently antivax as most here, but that is neither here nor there. I was unsure of what to do, because it became increasingly hard for me to function or do anything in society without the jabbies and I have people who are dependant on me.

The thing is, I started working in the office again after two year hiatus and during lunch I went to an old orthochurch nearby, there are a ton of them where I live. I prayed everyday for some sort of an answer to this conundrum. Then last Friday, started to feel woozy. Turns out I got the rona. It is not pleasant, but I escaped most reported side effects. It just feels like the flu. Plus I feel like my prayer was answered. They dont get to bother me till way into next year, and I will get to visit my pops in Norway for Christmas without any hassle. God takes pity on the weak, I suppose.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The Nazi spirit has never gone, it is always latent and when heated up manifest available within any human population. The people who are snitching on their neighbours because they have a party, those who are excluding the unvaccinated from Christmas, those who are belittling those who don't go along with the agenda, this is all example of this totalitarian behavior. Put the clock 70 years back and the same people would've done the same things to the Jews or adversaries of the Nazi authorities, without a doubt. When you hear them saying ''well I wouldn't do THAT, THAT would go to far'' you're just hearing ''wir haben es nicht gewusst''.

hedonist

Kingfisher

Have to give them credit how well they rolled this whole plandemic out.

I'm starting to think there maybe only a few (like Bolsonaro) who might not be under their control
ep_el_canciller_austriaco_sebastian_kurz_derecha_saluda_al_inversor_estadounidense_george_soros_620x350.jpg

paellamaster

Chicken
Orthodox
It mostly is. It's a sham, however, there will be people who will be affected by this. Naivete, wanting to follow the rules, etc.

A few doctors got caught selling fake vaccine passes, that was a whole kerfuffle and the evil powers that be did not let that go to waste. Now the official story that any vaccinated death most likely comes from the ones that had fake certificates. Obviously:D

My parents are doctors, both vaxxed boomers and they are laughing at the insanity that is going around the world. People are disowning their family members and choosing state instead, this open hatred and bile towards others. Eh. Cest la vie.

My dad told me he would be proud if I never took it, as far as he is concerned most people shouldn't, but he was sure that I would cave into social pressure eventually. He was almost right too, I am a weak person, plus I am not as vehemently antivax as most here, but that is neither here nor there. I was unsure of what to do, because it became increasingly hard for me to function or do anything in society without the jabbies and I have people who are dependant on me.

The thing is, I started working in the office again after two year hiatus and during lunch I went to an old orthochurch nearby, there are a ton of them where I live. I prayed everyday for some sort of an answer to this conundrum. Then last Friday, started to feel woozy. Turns out I got the rona. It is not pleasant, but I escaped most reported side effects. It just feels like the flu. Plus I feel like my prayer was answered. They dont get to bother me till way into next year, and I will get to visit my pops in Norway for Christmas without any hassle. God takes pity on the weak, I suppose.
Prayer is true power by those that use it with humility and faith; I wish I was such a person gifted with these two things. Alas, I'm the worst of all, and can only hope that our most loving Triune God has mercy on me. You did well to pray. I wish you a blessed life.

Thank you for the report but how do you manage if even petrol stations require the pass?
It sounds like they check when you go inside the convenience store, not at the pump, but I don't know if you can pay at the pump in Lithuania. Otherwise they'd need to hire at least 1 other person to sit outside and check, which would be a crazy waste of time and money.