The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Well, they did it. The bastards finally did.

My province of the UK has imposed a Vaccine Pass on its population, starting in two weeks time. With my line of work, having to visit hospitality venues, my life has been complicated to say the very least. The one workaround at the minute is that I will have to test myself regularly as a negative PCR will suffice.

Vaccine passports make no sense whatsoever. They tell me to trust the science yet no actual science is ever presented that shows how a vaccine passport will limit spread considering the vaccinated can still catch and transmit the virus, and 70-90% of the population has been vaccinated.

We also have test cases in other parts of the UK where vaccine passports were made mandatory and cases actually went up! Our sister country over the border has seen an explosion of cases lately even though they've had one of the strictest lockdowns, passport implementation and mask mandates in Europe.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
Well, they did it. The bastards finally did.

My province of the UK has imposed a Vaccine Pass on its population, starting in two weeks time. With my line of work, having to visit hospitality venues, my life has been complicated to say the very least. The one workaround at the minute is that I will have to test myself regularly as a negative PCR will suffice.

Vaccine passports make no sense whatsoever. They tell me to trust the science yet no actual science is ever presented that shows how a vaccine passport will limit spread considering the vaccinated can still catch and transmit the virus, and 70-90% of the population has been vaccinated.

We also have test cases in other parts of the UK where vaccine passports were made mandatory and cases actually went up! Our sister country over the border has seen an explosion of cases lately even though they've had one of the strictest lockdowns, passport implementation and mask mandates in Europe.
As I said in another thread:

And like the rest of the UK you do not have to disclose your private medical information to those venues as you may not be vaccinated due to a disability.

If they refuse service to someone, then they can be sued under disability and discrimination legislation.

This could be a little money earner in some areas. Consider the fact that in the UK, Northern Ireland has the least insurance claims where two, unknown to each other, car drivers crash into each other. But the most insurance claims where two cars, full with people who know each other crash into each other at very low speed.

hedonist

Kingfisher
If they truly "trusted science" all covid vaccine types would be recognized world wide....."all science is equal...some is more equal than others"

Not to mention all the suspensions of Moderna etc!

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
This is the first time I intrinsically and emotionally realize we're under occupation. If you see the police/military marching on the street you know a foreign entity has taken over and you have the boot on your face.

It's just a media stunt made to make people who don't comply fearful of being controlled and fined.
They did the same thing back in July in France when they implemented the vaccine pass.
For the first few days medias showed the police controlling people outside bars and restaurants, making sure they had the "right" to drink and eat.
That wouldn't surprise me if it was the only controls they will ever be doing solely for it to be filmed for the TV, ending with : "aaaannnd cut, ok great job guys, we've got everything we need", like a state sponsored movie production.

Crazy88

Pigeon
At this point, these mandates and lockdowns are reaching comically absurd levels. Why do people continue to blindly comply, is everyone collectively mentally deranged, part of some mass hypnosis/psychosis?

What is it with those of us who continue to resist, how come we’re not part of this “Jonestown Jab” cult? I pray everyday and I’m thankful the good Lord has given me the strength to continue resisting against this insanity.

I’m somewhat hopeful that once they change the definition of the fully vaccinated in the US to include the booster, we may get a few more jabbed folks on our side which may be a turning point. I’ve personally spoken to about half a dozen vaccinated people who have told me they have no intention of getting the booster under any circumstances. I hope they stand firm on that.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
This is incredibly disturbing.

And this is pretty expected, first they come for us then for ''you''.

Why don't people ask 'What would Jesus do' in this situation. Isn't Christmas about Christ? Christ even hung out with lepers which seems to show he was willing to take a risk around people that were considered 'unclean.' If Jesus could spend time with lepers, why can't people with a vaccine that keeps them safe, spend time with unvaccinated folks? Does this mean they don't trust the vaccine?

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
At this point, these mandates and lockdowns are reaching comically absurd levels. Why do people continue to blindly comply, is everyone collectively mentally deranged, part of some mass hypnosis/psychosis?

What is it with those of us who continue to resist, how come we’re not part of this “Jonestown Jab” cult? I pray everyday and I’m thankful the good Lord has given me the strength to continue resisting against this insanity.

I’m somewhat hopeful that once they change the definition of the fully vaccinated in the US to include the booster, we may get a few more jabbed folks on our side which may be a turning point. I’ve personally spoken to about half a dozen vaccinated people who have told me they have no intention of getting the booster under any circumstances. I hope they stand firm on that.
The boosters might convince people that politicians will keep lying and pushing the goalposts. They also keep raising the vaccine percentage requirement as well until we can be free. Biden even lied about the 100 days to wear a mask and the media failed to mention that 100 days has passed and the FTA still requires masks.

Biden: 'Wear a mask for just 100 days'

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, exactly this. Trauma based mind control on a level and with a technological precision/full spectrum dominance we've never seen before on this earth.