The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
Well, they did it. The bastards finally did.

My province of the UK has imposed a Vaccine Pass on its population, starting in two weeks time. With my line of work, having to visit hospitality venues, my life has been complicated to say the very least. The one workaround at the minute is that I will have to test myself regularly as a negative PCR will suffice.

Vaccine passports make no sense whatsoever. They tell me to trust the science yet no actual science is ever presented that shows how a vaccine passport will limit spread considering the vaccinated can still catch and transmit the virus, and 70-90% of the population has been vaccinated.

We also have test cases in other parts of the UK where vaccine passports were made mandatory and cases actually went up! Our sister country over the border has seen an explosion of cases lately even though they've had one of the strictest lockdowns, passport implementation and mask mandates in Europe.
Sorry to read that. Get some food grate 3% hydrogen peroxide and a nasal spray bottle and spray each nostril (while inhaling through the nose) before taking any PCR. That will kill most microbes etc, so that you don't get a false positive PCR.

Trauma based mind control on a level and with a technological precision/full spectrum dominance we've never seen before on this earth.

I've been shocked at seeing people show their QR codes to get an expensive low quality coffee from Starbucks or to sit in McDonald's. It shocks me that people are willing to comply with this and even for the most pointless things.

The West is gone. The oligarchs have their compliant slave class.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I've been shocked at seeing people show their QR codes to get an expensive low quality coffee from Starbucks or to sit in McDonald's. It shocks me that people are willing to comply with this and even for the most pointless things.

No restrictions on grocery stores here and none announced but I'm still transitioning over to getting everything possible from outdoor markets in preparation for any potential lockdowns in the future. It's cheaper, better quality, and I'd rather give them my money anyway.

Good luck stopping me from buying persimmons from the old lady down the street, gaybois.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Sorry to read that. Get some food grate 3% hydrogen peroxide and a nasal spray bottle and spray each nostril (while inhaling through the nose) before taking any PCR. That will kill most microbes etc, so that you don't get a false positive PCR.
Quite frankly that's even better advice after the test. You'll want to get rid of anything that might be on those test swabs.

The West is gone. The oligarchs have their compliant slave class.
I was kind of shocked that at the end of March 2020 my church closed the doors, I still believed the faith was somewhere there in practicing christians, but nope nowhere to be found. They believe the govt and their 'science' is above the church of Christ and the secular Christ hating media won't lie. Since then nothing surprises me from how people are reacting.
I wouldn't have ever been surprised at the reaction from the supine hipster latte swilling crowd though. They will always follow The Science, it's their religion.

hedonist

Kingfisher
At this point, these mandates and lockdowns are reaching comically absurd levels. Why do people continue to blindly comply, is everyone collectively mentally deranged, part of some mass hypnosis/psychosis?
I can't speak for everyone but I certainly hate the sight of needles so seeing every article showing someone getting jab ....it certainly fits.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Germans will be 'Vaccinated, Cured or Dead', Health Minister Says Amid Covid Surge

Is this supposed to be some kind of sinister threat? If so, what is the threat...? It sure sounds more like a threat than a prediction, but it's very weird. It sounds like he's saying, "we're going to make sure that everyone will be vaccinated, cured or dead."

Grow Bag

Pelican
Germans will be 'Vaccinated, Cured or Dead', Health Minister Says Amid Covid Surge

Using the inversion rule of thumb, my interpretation of this is that the hospitals are overflowing with spike protein factories, not from Covid cases. And tests make cases, they get as many cases as they want with PCR tests. The vaxxed will strain hospitals world-wide and governments and MSM will spin it as the unvaxxed clogging the system.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Using the inversion rule of thumb, my interpretation of this is that the hospitals are overflowing with spike protein factories, not from Covid cases. And tests make cases, they get as many cases as they want with PCR tests. The vaxxed will strain hospitals world-wide and governments and MSM will spin it as the unvaxxed clogging the system.

Hence why the measures they impose are getting more and more draconian. Brace yourself.

Austria was going to lock the unvaccinated but they quickly realized their mistake and now they put everyone under lockdown in order to hide the shot injuries and keep the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative going.

It's impressive how a seemingly benign message in March 2020 of 'let's stay home for a couple of weeks', has evolved into this demented monster campaign of 'you'll take those injections or else' and either way you'll wear the mask for the forseeable future.
I don't think they predicted the mass adherence by such a large proportion of the population, who have embraced this as their new religion. When abject apathy turned into irrational fanatism as when even confronted with facts and contradicitons they are totally impervious.
It's like a satanic version of the mustard seed, plant a small doubt in people's minds that will then turn into the biggest doubt in the field.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
They said exactly this number for the UK. Memo has gotten out again!

FE0blykXwAIFHAx

They said exactly this number for the UK. Memo has gotten out again!

FE0blykXwAIFHAx
I wonder where the 'global propaganda central unit' is. They come up with one piece and it gets distributed all around the world. If I would hazard a guess I'd say they are somewhere around London with offices in New York and Tel Aviv and probably HQs in Switzerland.
They've been using this mass agenda for a while, now it's the injections but before it was all the homo stuff, terror, and so on. You'd see that in the press in one country and then in all the rest. It went worldwide as soon as they had most people hooked onine.

Padouk

Kingfisher
I wonder where the 'global propaganda central unit' is. They come up with one piece and it gets distributed all around the world. If I would hazard a guess I'd say they are somewhere around London with offices in New York and Tel Aviv and probably HQs in Switzerland.
They've been using this mass agenda for a while, now it's the injections but before it was all the homo stuff, terror, and so on. You'd see that in the press in one country and then in all the rest. It went worldwide as soon as they had most people hooked onine.

Langley, Virginia and SIS building, London.

Langley, Virginia and SIS building, London.
Yeah, those are the official govt sites, but the PR and marketing for the global distraction, cultural revolution come from more obscure places. Tavistock is one, Silicon Valley, Park Avenue NY, top unis, Isreal techs as well. But there must be some central location where the big honchos meet up to discuss direction. Maybe CERN where they 'invoke the spirits' with an atomic ooija board ha!

SimpleMan

Sparrow
I’ve been wondering something.

How does one share the obvious issues of what people are taking, while also not creating a placebo effect of issues. God made our minds powerful and I’m sometimes concerned about bringing things up in fear it could do worse to others and make them worry, especially it they were given an innocent version.

There is also the idea of sunk cost fallacy or escalation of commitment.

It’s challenging to overcome human traits and I wonder what the best approach is sometimes without doing more harm to others mental wellbeing...and therefore possible physical wellbeing.

“Your body is built to heal itself, just stop taking it” is where I’ve landed.
“God forgives, just stop taking it” is another

This leaves them with hope rather than despair, which is what Jesus would do wouldn’t He?

Last edited: