The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Padouk

Kingfisher
I’ve been wondering something.

How does one share the obvious issues of what people are taking, while also not creating a placebo effect of issues. God made our minds powerful and I’m sometimes concerned about bringing things up in fear it could do worse to others and make them worry, especially it they were given an innocent version.

There is also the idea of sunk cost fallacy or escalation of commitment.

It’s challenging to overcome human traits and I wonder what the best approach is sometimes without doing more harm to others mental wellbeing...and therefore possible physical wellbeing.

“Your body is built to heal itself, just stop taking it” is where I’ve landed.
“God forgives, just stop taking it” is another

This leaves them with hope rather than despair, which is what Jesus would do wouldn’t He?

I just drop truth bombs and then shut up without too much explanation. If the person is ready, they will research it further if not, well they are not ready for it.

For example, just few days ago I was with a couple and they were talking about a woman they knew who took the shot and was now ill with 40C degree fever.

So I just said: "The shot is the Delta!"
They went: "What?"
I replied: "Nothing" and changed the subject.

Yesterday, I met the man again and he was shaking his head and pointing with his finger:" You ... you ...."
I said: "What?" and changed the subject.
Obviously he had looked into it and God knows what he read, probably fact checkers but he is now thinking: "What if he's right?"

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Dude, just leave me alone! Stop stalking me Klaus!

FE3uxMpWYAMiIMS

Padouk

Kingfisher
Dude, just leave me alone! Stop stalking me Klaus!

The author, Andrew Pollard, of the article published in the Guardian is the director of Oxford Vaccine Group OVG. This organization received funds from the usual suspects. Kill Bill and Melinda.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has awarded the Typhoid Vaccine Acceleration Consortium (TyVAC), which includes the Oxford Vaccine Group, the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UM SOM) Center for Vaccine Development (CVD) and PATH, a nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, a grant of more than $36.9 million (£29.8 million) to work on the introduction of, and access to, new and more effective typhoid vaccines. Their research will focus on conjugate vaccines, which can trigger a stronger immune response in vulnerable populations. Source

Also

The OVG is politically wired. Lead developer, Andrew Pollard juggles scandalous conflicts that allow him to license, register, + mandate his own untested vaccines to the masses. Pollard’s political contacts won him $110 million in government grants for his jab. Pollard is Senior Advisor to Britain’s MHRA Panel which licenses vaccines, chairs Britain’s JCVI committee that mandates them + advises the European Medicine Agency (EMA) He takes payments from virtually all the big vax makers.

In 2014, Pollard developed GlaxoSmithKline’s notorious Bexero Meningitis vax, and then mandated it to children precipitating a Kawasaki disease epidemic. The package insert says Bexero may cause Kawasaki in 3 out of every 1000 children.

Pollard used his power and deceitful puffery about the monkey trial to prematurely bulldoze his COVID-19/Vaccine into human trials. He shunned placebo tests + restricted safety studies to a tight timeline to hide long-term injuries. He included only super healthy people while planning to roll out his vaccine to vulnerable children with chronic co-morbidities and fragile elders.

Pollard, is steaming ahead with his ineffective vaccine. He claims that it might make symptoms milder. But a vaccine that hides symptoms + allows transmission is worse than no vaccine at all.[3] Source

Another day, another psychopath reveals himself!

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Yeah, those are the official govt sites, but the PR and marketing for the global distraction, cultural revolution come from more obscure places. Tavistock is one, Silicon Valley, Park Avenue NY, top unis, Isreal techs as well. But there must be some central location where the big honchos meet up to discuss direction. Maybe CERN where they 'invoke the spirits' with an atomic ooija board ha!
He's closer to correct. The way this kind of coordination is typically done would be via closed, proprietary networks accessible to cleared personnel from the partner nations involved. For military operations we used something informally called "Centrix" and I imagine they have a similar system set up for PR purposes.

That said it's unlikely that the specifics are written by some mastermind. What would happen is that the teams implementing have a meeting and decided on shared messaging.

I’ve been wondering something.

How does one share the obvious issues of what people are taking, while also not creating a placebo effect of issues. God made our minds powerful and I’m sometimes concerned about bringing things up in fear it could do worse to others and make them worry, especially it they were given an innocent version.

There is also the idea of sunk cost fallacy or escalation of commitment.

It’s challenging to overcome human traits and I wonder what the best approach is sometimes without doing more harm to others mental wellbeing...and therefore possible physical wellbeing.

“Your body is built to heal itself, just stop taking it” is where I’ve landed.
“God forgives, just stop taking it” is another

This leaves them with hope rather than despair, which is what Jesus would do wouldn’t He?
I think there are times when people need to be shaken up a little. Why are they taking these injections without asking any questions, or investigating a little. People spend most of their waking hours everyday online but they can't spare a couple to do some research on what is being injected into their own bodies and those of their loved ones including young children.
I'm not saying we shouldn't be tactful and compassionate but there is a degree of responsibility we need to afford others as well, but we can't witness them go do something potentially harmful and certainly useless to themselves and then walk on eggshells not to hurt their feelings. We wouldn't do this in any other circumstances like them doing hard drugs for instance, and in my opinion this is even worse than that.

Jesus was rather harsh on Peter when he had to be, he was also harsh on the apostles when their faith wavered. He was certaintly harsh with the pharisees and the money changers at the temple. He did forgive the adulterous woman but also commanded her to sin no more.

Padouk

Kingfisher
We should be jailed, but we are the ones who should deradicalize.

FFCH6QrXMAEfKuZ

It;s useful to link these articles, because when you go to the comments section you find out that no-one buys the lies.

The author of the garbage is called Susie Boniface. She's also responsible for more garbage like:

Vaccination volunteers are being trained to deal with terror attacks. Why don't we arrest the anti-vaxxers?​

Good people are being threatened by a sick minority and crimes are being committed, says Fleet Street Fox

Last edited: