The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Probably have to be vaxxed to take the driving exam. These guys are dirty
It's the ''totalitarian tiptoe'' as Icke calls it and I find that a great analogy. If they'd said 2 years ago that we'd live like we do now no one would have complied, let alone if they'd told where they're planning to take the world in say 20 or 50 years. By doing it step by step and often 3 steps forward 1 step back they can move an inch closer to their goal of full control every time. So for example now they talk here about 2G (vaccinated/recovered, testing not enough to enter venues) but ''only'' for ''high capacity'' places. What you know then of course is that is a start, people may think oh it's just for these venues, and then the next press conference it goes to non essential stores etc etc.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
My unvaxxed son just returned from a ski trip with a few friends.

Good news: he was able to buy a lift ticket.

Bad news: he was banned from entering ANY of the indoor facilities belonging to the slope (restaurants, shops, little mid-mountain cafe where we warm up and get a coffee).

His fully vaxxed friend was also denied entry to same facilities as he had left his CV shot record at home.

I suspect this is how they will eventually persuade people to take the inevitable "Mark."

"Oh, you took all your shots? Good boy. You forgot your vaxx card? Too bad, so sad. Wouldn't it be nice if we had a system to permanently record your shots on your body? You know, you've been a good boy, but since you can't prove it, we have to treat you like your dirty friend. With modern technology as good as it is, I bet there is a way to make sure you always get credit for being a good boy. I heard Bill Gates has been sponsoring research into this. He's awesome, you know. Won't it be great when they can bring it to market?"

And the fearful people will beg to be enslaved.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Note how they invariably tie ''racism, Trumpism'' etc in with being ''anti-vaxx''. In their head, their religion, their outgroup and enemy has characteristic 1, 2, 3, 4. Check all the boxes, this is our enemy. These people can't think for themselves. Ask what ''they'' think of climate change and you know how they view BLM. Ask what they think of the vaccine and you know what they think about transgenderism. And so on. This is the only way for them to achieve a coherent world view, although completely contradictionary on so many parts of course.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
Note how they invariably tie ''racism, Trumpism'' etc in with being ''anti-vaxx''. In their head, their religion, their outgroup and enemy has characteristic 1, 2, 3, 4. Check all the boxes, this is our enemy. These people can't think for themselves. Ask what ''they'' think of climate change and you know how they view BLM. Ask what they think of the vaccine and you know what they think about transgenderism. And so on. This is the only way for them to achieve a coherent world view, although completely contradictionary on so many parts of course.
I wish we would stop calling it anti-vaxx. I'm anti-expiremental Gene therapy.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Personally I wouldn't use the term "pro-choice" due to its association with baby murderers.
So stop calling them pro-choice. Call them pro-infanticide or better yet, baby murderers. That should be the term you use to describe them, whether in the company of the like-minded, the fence-sitters, and the enemy. That's how the game of rhetoric is played.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Personally I wouldn't use the term "pro-choice" due to its association with baby murderers.
I like using the term pro-choice because it will annoy abortion supporters that make it sound positive. It also will point out how hypocritical many abortion supporters are because many also support mask and vaccine mandates. Same goes for 'my body, my choice.'

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
It makes a difference to us. Be for things, not just against them. It affects your mindset.

Ones reason for being shouldn't be just being against something. Else that results in co-dependency that requires the existence of said enemy to continue.

One may end up unintentionally but unconsciously mold people into said enemies to fit that role. The same way they keep calling us "Nazi" hoping we become their stereotypical villain to fulfill the purpose their ideology gives them.