The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
These people have absolutely no self-awareness. Their fearmongering actually has the opposite effect. "OMG if you don't get vaccinated covid will grow arms and legs, become sentient and kill you in cold blood like Mark David Chapman". Give me a break.

philro

Banned
Catholic

They are really getting desperately annoyed that the unvaccinated people are still refusing the jab.

giphy.gif

They are really getting desperately annoyed that the unvaccinated people are still refusing the jab.

giphy.gif
The best part is Ms. Yogapants stepping out from behind the table as though she can take on the Canadian of the Year... Masterful citizen journalism here. Makes me re-think what I was gonna write about how recent signs indicate that President Truman SHOULD have redirected his Hiroshima and Nagasaki efforts elsewhere (north of the 49th parallel).

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Coach Red Pill had a great video awhile back. It explains why:

In order to reach any top position you got to have dark trinity traits, psychopathy, sociopathy, macchiavelianism. You've got to be able to focus intensely, be obsessed, make decisions to the detriment of others, take others out in your favor, lie to people, stage events. Imagine what the people at the global top have done to get to that top.
Is it Omicron? Is it Delta? Is it the original MC COVID? Does it even matter? No one has any idea what's going on. Could very easily be all of the variants are BS and none of the "vaccines" do anything.
Exactly. Or the flu. Or a cold. Flu has disappeared for 2nd year in a row.
Absolutely disgusting. Not surprised to learn,

Sounds like this Jewish oil exec was parachuted into his current position for the express purpose of subverting it.

Yeah, right. :alien::rolleyes:
The revolutionary spirit never fades.
20 times, they're just making numbers up. 1.5 meter, 20 times. They've never even justified any of it. Purely nonsense.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The best part is Ms. Yogapants stepping out from behind the table as though she can take on the Canadian of the Year... Masterful citizen journalism here. Makes me re-think what I was gonna write about how recent signs indicate that President Truman SHOULD have redirected his Hiroshima and Nagasaki efforts elsewhere (north of the 49th parallel).
Remember that Canada in the 1940's was likely a decent nation overall but many of those children of decent parents were spoiled monsters who then raised spoiled and deeply confused monsters. This meme has been used on this website before. It fits for Canada as well:

hard-times-create-strong-men-strong-men-create-good-times-21538955.png

Gimlet

Kingfisher
He is a closeted homosexual whose sole purpose is to subvert the Church. An example of his writings:

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
So if they are telling the "unvaxxed", meaning those who are not getting lethal injections, that our time is up and prepare to die, it means they are planning to come after us and kill us.

Both come from government sources, one from the White House in conjunction with the CDC and the other from the mayor of one of the largest cities in the United States.

Our government just admitted they are planning to kill the citizens of the United States who don't get the vax (lethal injection). They freely discuss it in public.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
He is a closeted homosexual whose sole purpose is to subvert the Church. An example of his writings:

After seeing the photos with Maxwell and Epstein I think this needs its own thread if there isn't one already.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Slightly off topic, but in the last pic he’s hanging out with Chris Cuomo. This blind item is about Cuomo (follow the link for the confirmation):

This TV guy is from a famous family and is a chronic attention seeker.

His take on politics and his conversations with one of his siblings have landed him in the news a lot lately.

While he has been trying to come across a likeable and relatable person, we’re going to tell you a short story about him that will show you that he is exactly the opposite.

He was at a swanky party in The Hamptons last summer.

He met another guest at the party and the two of them started talking about their children.
The Guest, who is the mother of a special needs child, suggested that TV Guy do some sort of special segment on his show about children with special needs.

TV Guy seemed receptive to the idea. They exchanged email addresses.

A week or two later, Guest emailed TV Guy to follow up on her suggestion.

She received a response. Just not the one she was expecting.

You see, TV Guy had forwarded her email to someone else with his comments… but had accidentally copied Guest on the email. Whoops!

TV Guy’s comments were completely inappropriate, but Guest decided not to respond. She is just a regular person and she didn’t want to go to the mattresses with such a nasty individual.

So, what was so inappropriate?

His email said:

Check this out. This hag thinks I should do a piece on her retarded kid.
Yes, he called her a hag.

Yes, he called her child retarded.

This… is what TV Guy is really like.

This… is why TV Guy should be permanently banished to the basement.

So apparently this man of the cloth, this servant of God, has no qualms, no misgivings, about hobnobbing and jetsetting around with a rich guy who has total contempt and loathing for the vast majority of ordinary people and who openly refers to disabled kids as retards and their mothers as hags.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
This guy looks like a gay Jew and probably is according to his name. Just an observation that hit me straightaway before reading anything.

About the comment two things: 1 cherrypicking one quote from the Bible is a well known strategy to use the authority of it for your own PR notwithstanding the 1800 pages of it and the layers upon layers upon layers of nuance, 2 there's a logic fallacy obviously as because as we apparantly don't love our neighbors we should be shut out which isn't loving thy neighbor. I just can't stand this low IQ or evil intended comments aimed at damaging your logical thinking and capability to reason, think critically and discern.

To cherrypick another Bible quote: watch out out for wolves in sheep clothes. We can't follow any religious authority blindly many are not seeing the signs of the times or are directly subversive with evil intentions. The first group will go along out of delusion with the elite agenda including worshipping the antichrist and taking the mark of the beast and will push their flocks to go along and the second group outright will do it calculated and with intention.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Slightly off topic, but in the last pic he’s hanging out with Chris Cuomo. This blind item is about Cuomo (follow the link for the confirmation):

So apparently this man of the cloth, this servant of God, has no qualms, no misgivings, about hobnobbing and jetsetting around with a rich guy who has total contempt and loathing for the vast majority of ordinary people and who openly refers to disabled kids as retards and their mothers as hags.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Chris Cuomo and Beck hosted an internet only show called "Focus on Faith" ten years ago. I am sure it was very helpful.

"A champion of purposeful long-form journalism, Cuomo’s documentaries have included exposing the growing number of homeless teens in America and examining the new face of heroin in suburbia. Also, he spearheaded weekly digital programs, “The Real Deal” and “Focus on Faith” with Father Edward Beck on ABC News Now, the network’s 24-hour digital outlet."

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
I feel the need to rant a little, because this is affecting my Christmas today, and I am beyond upset. To placate my sister (who's adamant about COVID safety), I told her I got the vaccine in order to see her with family in May - and planned on telling her to get bent if she demanded to see proof. My word was good enough, and the visit went fine - but I was upset that I felt the need to lie to cover my butt.

When the Delta/Omicron stuff began to kick off, she sent us e-mails about how she wanted us to get boosted. I lied about this, too, thinking, OK - let's just get through Christmas, I bought an awful lot of gifts for other people this year. She did, since I got "boosted" with a coworker only last week, demand that I take a negative test a few days before the gathering to prove I wasn't sick. I caved in on this request and did, feeling pretty crummy about that too.

I and my father head to the dinner today, car full of gifts, ready to see everyone. We see waiting for us on the coffee table of the AirBnB...two COVID rapid tests, intended for us, because we both attended Christmas mass and she wanted to "be safe". My father had already given up singing in the choir that day to go along to get along, and it STILL wasn't enough.

I immediately get really quiet when everyone starts unboxing their tests, and say "you know, those are actually far more effective if you take one every three hours - and I hear that those suppository tests are highly recommended." I get a quietly irritated response from my sister about how they can't take any chances since they work around vulnerable people.

I pull my brother into the hallway and tell him "I'm calling an Uber right now and leaving. Please go get my coat and hat so I don't get into a shouting match with anyone, I don't want to upset anyone further than I'm about to." I then tell him I'm done - no more vaccines, no more boosters, no more rapid tests if I'm not feeling sick - and I'd be happier in an Aussie-style holding camp than spending time with them at this point.

I don't know what to say, and I'm going to try very hard to not get falling-down drunk today since I'm upset and alone. I might as well have said "I'm unvaccinated" back in May and had this conversation seven months in advance. It happening today of all days is just so infuriating.

I'm going to remember this day for the rest of my life. I guarantee I'll probably have a nightmare or two about it.

EDIT: What saddens me the most about this is my brother's impotent flailing when he realized that I was leaving immediately and I meant every word of what I said. "Nobody's making you take anything, we'd just prefer you did! Don't leave, I've been looking forward to seeing you for weeks!" It breaks my heart. He's clueless as to why I felt the need to do this.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
I feel the need to rant a little, because this is affecting my Christmas today, and I am beyond upset. To placate my sister (who's adamant about COVID safety), I told her I got the vaccine in order to see her with family in May - and planned on telling her to get bent if she demanded to see proof. My word was good enough, and the visit went fine - but I was upset that I felt the need to lie to cover my butt.

When the Delta/Omicron stuff began to kick off, she sent us e-mails about how she wanted us to get boosted. I lied about this, too, thinking, OK - let's just get through Christmas, I bought an awful lot of gifts for other people this year. She did, since I got "boosted" with a coworker only last week, demand that I take a negative test a few days before the gathering to prove I wasn't sick. I caved in on this request and did, feeling pretty crummy about that too.

I and my father head to the dinner today, car full of gifts, ready to see everyone. We see waiting for us on the coffee table of the AirBnB...two COVID rapid tests, intended for us, because we both attended Christmas mass and she wanted to "be safe". My father had already given up singing in the choir that day to go along to get along, and it STILL wasn't enough.

I immediately get really quiet when everyone starts unboxing their tests, and say "you know, those are actually far more effective if you take one every three hours - and I hear that those suppository tests are highly recommended." I get a quietly irritated response from my sister about how they can't take any chances since they work around vulnerable people.

I pull my brother into the hallway and tell him "I'm calling an Uber right now and leaving. Please go get my coat and hat so I don't get into a shouting match with anyone, I don't want to upset anyone further than I'm about to." I then tell him I'm done - no more vaccines, no more boosters, no more rapid tests if I'm not feeling sick - and I'd be happier in an Aussie-style holding camp than spending time with them at this point.

I don't know what to say, and I'm going to try very hard to not get falling-down drunk today since I'm upset and alone. I might as well have said "I'm unvaccinated" back in May and had this conversation seven months in advance. It happening today of all days is just so infuriating.

I'm going to remember this day for the rest of my life. I guarantee I'll probably have a nightmare or two about it.

EDIT: What saddens me the most about this is my brother's impotent flailing when he realized that I was leaving immediately and I meant every word of what I said. "Nobody's making you take anything, we'd just prefer you did! Don't leave, I've been looking forward to seeing you for weeks!" It breaks my heart. He's clueless as to why I felt the need to do this.

The best policy is to always stand firm by your principle from the very beginning if you truly believe in them because then time will be on your side.