The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

philro

Banned
Catholic
FHcDx0BVIAQU9Kc

Edit.

These pickle puffer priests will be the death of all their flocks. Something needs to be done about the problems in that church, probably involving nuns with a whip, hose, garter belts and schoolgirl uniforms, but if that doesn’t work surely a cattle prod can be useful...

Last edited:

philro

Banned
Catholic
So if they are telling the "unvaxxed", meaning those who are not getting lethal injections, that our time is up and prepare to die, it means they are planning to come after us and kill us.

Both come from government sources, one from the White House in conjunction with the CDC and the other from the mayor of one of the largest cities in the United States.

Our government just admitted they are planning to kill the citizens of the United States who don't get the vax (lethal injection). They freely discuss it in public.
Some just naturally black pill. You’ll know (if you live in the U.S., anyway) that they don’t have the power to generally do this. It’s a bluff.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
Ministers are planning to send teams armed with Covid vaccines to the homes of unvaccinated Britons
That's how I'll be viewing any visit. If they go ahead with this there will be repercussions, not least will be that people living in your vicinity will then be aware you've not had the clot shot. That alone will create problems for people. Next they'll be enlisting the army, purely for logistics reasons you understand.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
I feel the need to rant a little, because this is affecting my Christmas today, and I am beyond upset. To placate my sister (who's adamant about COVID safety), I told her I got the vaccine in order to see her with family in May - and planned on telling her to get bent if she demanded to see proof. My word was good enough, and the visit went fine - but I was upset that I felt the need to lie to cover my butt.

When the Delta/Omicron stuff began to kick off, she sent us e-mails about how she wanted us to get boosted. I lied about this, too, thinking, OK - let's just get through Christmas, I bought an awful lot of gifts for other people this year. She did, since I got "boosted" with a coworker only last week, demand that I take a negative test a few days before the gathering to prove I wasn't sick. I caved in on this request and did, feeling pretty crummy about that too.
Do what you will but IMO you should not have placated your sister at any point. And you did and lied multiple times.

I've been very clear with my family from the start. We are not getting vaccinated. My brother's family won't touch the vax either, and has no problem seeing us. My parents got the vax and booster, but have no problem being around the non-vaxxed. My sister however is a lunatic, entire family is vaxxed, kids included and she won't let anyone around her family who isn't vaxxed.

So my sister's family won't see our family. I'd prefer that not be the case but at no point was I about to give in to her demands or play her games. I made my stance crystal clear, put in on the table and she made her choice. Life goes on.

Seeing family around the holidays is nice but in my eyes it takes a significant backseat to living a lie and caving to demands regarding injecting yourself and/or your children with a life threatening communist, authoritarian vaccine which doesn't even partially work. It allows the charade to continue.

Our family and friends need to be put into situations and understand it is they who are choosing the vax over family. It is they who even if they got jabbed are admitting the jab does not work by suggesting us non-vaxed are a safety threat to them. It is them who are closing their doors to us.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Some just naturally black pill.
What do you mean by this? Who are you referring to?

You’ll know (if you live in the U.S., anyway) that they don’t have the power to generally do this. It’s a bluff.
Of course they have the power to do whatever they want. Rhetoric precedes action. Do you actually think we live in a regime that respects the constitutional rights of its citizens? We are long passed that fantasy right now, that ship has sailed.

philro

Banned
Catholic
What do you mean by this? Who are you referring to?

Of course they have the power to do whatever they want. Rhetoric precedes action. Do you actually think we live in a regime that respects the constitutional rights of its citizens? We are long passed that fantasy right now, that ship has sailed.
No, but don’t ever think they’re more competent than they are. They can fool people, sure, but 99% of what was done in 2020 involved the citizens just consenting. This year is a little different, sure. Although, I haven’t the Australia section recently to see whether it’s got to the point of the clown, i mean crown police using guns; so far, it’s just been clown world.

Canadians can’t even aim a gun straight. Nor their mounties.

As for Europe, yeah, on its own. West of Chernobyl, anyway

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian

I saw same things for France, with fines of 75.000 and 5 years prison.

View attachment 35878

View attachment 35880

Alyssa Milano and her fans must be the dumbest people on earth.

90% of the people I know have covid. 100% are triple vaxxed & thankfully they have mild symptoms

Does she not realize that almost everyone who has ever tested “positive” for “Covid” had either mild symptoms or no symptoms, jab or no jab?

Unwittingly she reveals she’s a snobby, elitist, out of touch Hollywood “actress” (past her prime prostitute) who obviously doesn’t know any - or know how to talk to - ordinary, non-celeb people (the little people, the hoi polloi).

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Just a thought but with masks/vaccines becoming almost a religion with certain types...is this their way to make others join in on their misery?

I've found the vax cultists generally aren't happy, healthy mentally or physically. It's almost a revenge of the nerds type scenario.
That’s certainly part of it, “misery loves company” as the saying goes. People who have nothing meaningful going on in their lives (who never did) all of a sudden have something to belong to, the cult of the vax/mask. The masking or the vaxxing itself doesn’t make them happy, it’s seeing others being forced into it. You’ve accurately called it “revenge of the nerds”, and many of these people were bullied growing up, were unpopular, unsuccessful, etc and now it’s payback time as they watch everyone around them reduced to the same levels of misery,

There are also those who don’t fit the above category necessarily and are simply out here virtue signaling and trying to accrue social media currency and acceptance.

Either way, it’s good to be outside of all that, we should mock and ridicule these people at every opportunity.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
That’s certainly part of it, “misery loves company” as the saying goes. People who have nothing meaningful going on in their lives (who never did) all of a sudden have something to belong to, the cult of the vax/mask. The masking or the vaxxing itself doesn’t make them happy, it’s seeing others being forced into it. You’ve accurately called it “revenge of the nerds”, and many of these people were bullied growing up, were unpopular, unsuccessful, etc and now it’s payback time as they watch everyone around them reduced to the same levels of misery,

There are also those who don’t fit the above category necessarily and are simply out here virtue signaling and trying to accrue social media currency and acceptance.

Either way, it’s good to be outside of all that, we should mock and ridicule these people at every opportunity.
Crazy88, the sentiment is understandable, and I have often had the urge to do this, but I don't. We NEED these people to come around to our way - eventually. Ask questions, be firm, point out absurdities. But please do it in a calm, mature fashion. Be the man that calmly pokes holes in their argument. Sure, use emotion, but use it carefully. Leave them space to come around without shame.

I've had a hard time burying the hatchet with anyone that ridiculed me. I may eventually agree with that person, if I was wrong, but I just can't really support that person. Maybe I am wrong in this. Maybe the mockery and ridicule are useful (thinking about that "Rules for Radicals" guy - effective but loathsome techniques). But I doubt I'll ever make an ally of someone I mock.

As an example, I found out today I cannot accompany my father to his appointments at the VA hospital - because I am unvaxxed. My parents know how healthy I've been. They know they can carry and transmit CV - just like I can. I've taken them to other hospitals and appointments. But now I can't. I asked my mother: "do they deny care to unvaxxed veterans also?" "Why are they doing this when even the CDC admits we can all carry and transmit?" We'll see if she asks them.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Crazy88, the sentiment is understandable, and I have often had the urge to do this, but I don't. We NEED these people to come around to our way - eventually. Ask questions, be firm, point out absurdities. But please do it in a calm, mature fashion. Be the man that calmly pokes holes in their argument. Sure, use emotion, but use it carefully. Leave them space to come around without shame.

I've had a hard time burying the hatchet with anyone that ridiculed me. I may eventually agree with that person, if I was wrong, but I just can't really support that person. Maybe I am wrong in this. Maybe the mockery and ridicule are useful (thinking about that "Rules for Radicals" guy - effective but loathsome techniques). But I doubt I'll ever make an ally of someone I mock.

As an example, I found out today I cannot accompany my father to his appointments at the VA hospital - because I am unvaxxed. My parents know how healthy I've been. They know they can carry and transmit CV - just like I can. I've taken them to other hospitals and appointments. But now I can't. I asked my mother: "do they deny care to unvaxxed veterans also?" "Why are they doing this when even the CDC admits we can all carry and transmit?" We'll see if she asks them.
Are you sure. I'm unvaccinated and was just at the VA in October.... this doesn't sound correct.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I am recovering from what I think is Omicron. I haven't had the flu in 20 years. This feels much less bad than than that flu. Have no fear guys.. If I am wrong and it turns bad I will say so. For now I've been napping on my couch for the last two days
^UNCLEAN !! :)

Well; thanks for informing us of your situation, oh considerate Gimlet, AFTER IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE.
If I'd known sooner, I would have masked up before posting and also used some sort of extendo-stick to allow me to socially distance myself at least 2 meters away from my keyboard as I type this.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Are you sure. I'm unvaccinated and was just at the VA in October.... this doesn't sound correct.
My info is second-hand from my elderly (and largely deaf) folks, so there is a confusion factor no doubt. I'll take him to the door or wherever they challenge me, then it will be on Mom or my Uncle from there.

Thanks for asking, though. Worth pressing the issue.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
My info is second-hand from my elderly (and largely deaf) folks, so there is a confusion factor no doubt. I'll take him to the door or wherever they challenge me, then it will be on Mom or my Uncle from there.

Thanks for asking, though. Worth pressing the issue.
Yeah... I cant attest to visitors but as a vet this has never been asked except for the "do you want the covid shot" or "if you have the covid shot, would you like the booster" type of question. I just say no thank you and they move on to the other questions that are part of the screener.

I could be wrong and it could be a pre-req there... but in general thats how these sorts of things get blown out of proportion. (though I am not insuinating that is what you are trying to do)

Likely, since it is the VA, they wont do anything other than check your temp and ask why you're there. It's too busy being staffed by foreigners and incompetent nincompoops (and mostly black women in my experience) to actually function in a critical manner... Though I have gotten good care there for my issues which are mostly black and white and I make them draw up everything in front of me if shots are involved and also tell the VA doctor what my civilian doctor is doing too in relation to any treatments/bloodwork I get done there.

Anyway, I'd be interested to find out how it goes. Keep us posted.