The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So I haven't gotten vaccinated yet and do not want to. I am getting pressure recently from girl im seeing, from mom to get it.

As a late adopter, i usually only do something WAY after I know its safe and right now theres way too much smoke to suggest a fire for me to go anywhere near this thing.

What are you guys planning to do if its required to travel? Or other basic shit.
DO NOT DO IT.

If it is required for travel, DON'T TRAVEL!

Most people have zero need or reason to travel.
The ONLY reason anyone would need to travel is because their work requires them to be on site. In that case go find other work and change jobs.

There is virtually ZERO reason to 'get a covid shot just because X wants it or you can't do X.'

If malls, restaurants, stores, etc require a covid shot, fine; DON'T GO THERE. No one NEEDS to go shopping, or to a movie, or to a mall; all of these places are simply delusional in thinking that they can impose requirements on others for something that no one needs. Eventually, all these places will start to fail and then maybe then they will 'smarten up' and stop with the hysteria; i.e. once they realize they ARE going to go bankrupt, then maybe they will stop with the hysteria about maybe getting covid.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm in the same situation at my job. Right now, my company isn't allowed to ask if about my vaccination status, but I read that they're working on some sort of digital verification that will probably be used when entering the workplace.

Once my higher-level managers find out that I (and many others) are not wearing masks and not vaccinated, we may lose our jobs.

Keeping my eye open for jobs at other companies.
One thing that most people do not seem to realize or understand, is that worldwide it is IMPOSSIBLE to give everyone a covid shot. We simply can not make enough of them fast enough. It would take at least 4 or 5 years before it would even be remotely possible to make enough covid shots for everyone in the world; so some places, especially non first world, make having a covid shot mandatory to do some things could NOT work since most of the population will not be able to get one.

The other part of the covid problem is that it looks like covid is becoming endemic; meaning that covid CAN'T be eradicated and will be around forever plus it looks like covid will change every year. If that is the case, then it will be impossible to even have people in the first world with a current covid shot, since we simply can not make them fast enough, and probably never will be able to. (At best we can give covid shots to maybe 2 billion people per year, but if covid changes every year then we will NEVER be able to get everyone worldwide with a covid shot. (i.e. Some key steps or materials needed for the shots probably can not be made/processed fast enough. It would be like trying to make the entire production run of 15 to 20 milion cars per year in the USA all electric; the amount of lithium needed would require more than it locally available where it is mined, like Chile. So it would be impossible to ever make the entire production run of cars all electric.)

YoungColonial27

Sparrow
Orthodox
My line of work requires travelling: regional sales. I haven’t been vaccinated yet and don’t plan to. Afraid to lose my job.

I can't think of any solution except lying. Which is hardly a solution.

My only advice is hope for the best and plan for the west. Start looking for another job in your spare time, but avoid worrying yourself too much. If you lose your job, you can at least be proud you didn't give in to peer pressure like I did. Godspeed.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
so now I am in an airbnb rental for 3 days and the host wants me to wear a mask even though that request was never posted,,,should I just ignore this the next 2 days?
Ignore them. Don't make it an issue or talk to them about it. They are being absurd.

Part of the problem is that most of us went along with this stupidity at the start; and now we have broken people all over the place, afraid of everything and THAT is the real problem going forward.

Right now, as I type this, the United States has troops in 150 countries; we are an empire.

How are we supposed to continue to run an empire when large parts of the population is afraid of and in hysterics of something that kills less than 0.3% of the people that get it; the ones that do pass away are like in their 80s with multiple health problems; or 'so deadly' that most people that get it do not know they got it without a test; or can suppress the symptoms of said illness with over the counter medications?

The BIG problem going forward is that we crashed the world economy plus are spending trillions extra per year that we can't even borrow; but most of the population are in such hysterics that they get a covid shot plus wearing two masks afterwards, but show no knowledge or awareness of anything going wrong with the financial system. Covid was the hysteria used/cause people to simply not care about finance matters to such a degree that hyperinflation is now going to happen. Pre covid, we could have spent an extra trillion per year and the worst result would have been slowly rising prices over time; with covid we are just going to keep spending until hyperinflation hits, whatever the number is, we will get there shortly.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I took the jab, unfortunately my suicidal tendencies convinced me that there was legitimate chance of death. Unfortunately I only passed out, but well, better luck next time. Wish me luck.
Well 'passing out' is kind of a serious reaction. That is NOT supposed to happen with shots.

The chance of death, even from the somewhat suspect covid shots, is not that high, BUT it is much higher than any other shots every approved. If any other shot had the number of reactions/problems/hospitalization that the covid series did they would have been pulled already. BUT ITS COVID so we change all the measurements and standards and pretend 'it is perfectly normal'.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I can't think of any solution except lying. Which is hardly a solution.

My only advice is hope for the best and plan for the west. Start looking for another job in your spare time, but avoid worrying yourself too much. If you lose your job, you can at least be proud you didn't give in to peer pressure like I did. Godspeed.

If it takes lying to avoid the shot, you are FULLY justified in doing it.
Instead of feeling bad about lying to them, you should be angry they put you in such a situation!
The people running around in hysteria about forcing what they think is best for everyone are totally out of line and do deserve to be lied to.
I would lie to them on general principal.

Long term, you NEED to go find somewhere else to work. What next are your coworker 'friends' going to decide they know best for you or what you should do or they want to force you to do? You do NOT want to find out, when that day comes, you want to be long gone from that company.

ANY company where the workers, that can hardly keep the place running without worrying about everyone's covid status, is probably doomed long term. It is like when a company goes woke, they seem to be into decline and than bankrupt. (Examples: Polariod, Kodaq) I theorize the problem is that for most companies it is a struggle just to make a profit, the people there are not capable of working on more than one primary objective and sometimes not even that. But once a company goes woke, or runs around looking at everyone's heath status, then it takes away from other things that are needed, and the place falls apart and is doomed.

Pre covid, NO ONE thought it was legal to ask questions about a person's health status in an interview, ever. Now there are all kinds of articles 'well ITS COVID, so its ok now'. It was illegal pre covid, and it is illegal during and post covid.

The other part of the covid problem is that it looks like covid is becoming endemic; meaning that covid CAN'T be eradicated and will be around forever plus it looks like covid will change every year.
Covid isn’t becoming endemic, there is no real pandemic going on, it’s a result of the testing. As long as people continue to test this will never, ever, ever end because all PCR tests are scientifically fraudulent to begin with. You don’t even have to be sick. A perfectly healthy person gets a positive PCR result and they just mark you down as an “asymptomatic” case.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Covid isn’t becoming endemic, there is no real pandemic going on, it’s a result of the testing. As long as people continue to test this will never, ever, ever end because all PCR tests are scientifically fraudulent to begin with. You don’t even have to be sick. A perfectly healthy person gets a positive PCR result and they just mark you down as an “asymptomatic” case.
For my answers I am assuming we are talking about PCR tests of around 28; but you are correct, covid cases/deaths can all be 'adjusted' by the number of cycles for the PCR tests. Put it low and people don't test positive, put the cycles over 35 and just about everyone tests positive.

The other problem is that even a positive PCR just means that some fragments of covid were detected, it can't tell if you currently have covid or it was past infection.

After the first few months, once it became clear that covid was only a real problem for the elderly or people with health prolbems; I would have recommended ignoring covid. The steps taken against covid are causing far more damage than covid ever could.

The 'real' damage going forward is:

1: More people are going to die from the economic fallout from the lockdowns than covid itself. The estimate is something like 800K in the USA over the next 15 years. People didn't seem to realize that ruining people financially would effect their health long term.

2: Just about none of the more effected groups (over 60 or multiple health problems) could have been saved no matter what was done. Ex: Covid idiots were almost gleeful when Herman Cain died since he didn't wear a mask; but the guy was 75 and had had cancer for years, and people were shocked or taken by surprise when he passed away, really?

3: USA has troops in 150 countries, we are an empire. How is an empire supposed to run when large parts of the population are in hysterics about something with a >99.7% survival rate? People seem to want to live a in safe bubble all their life; how can such a state of affairs be maintained, the real world simply will not allow it. I expect all kinds of fallout from this perpetual fear. How will anyone start a company, or stand up to corruption, etc, if people are afraid of everything in the world?

The other problem is that even a positive PCR just means that some fragments of covid were detected, it can't tell if you currently have covid or it was past infection.
It’s not just that, it’s the fact that coronaviruses - or what are believed to be coronaviruses (since Stefan Lanka and other scientists have put forth theories that viruses don’t even exist, what is being detected is simply the body’s own biological activity as it undergoes natural processes of illness and then healing) - have existed forever. However you choose to interpret what are called coronaviruses, they aren’t some new thing. In conventional medicine (leaving aside Stefan Lanka’s startling ideas for the moment) the common cold is associated with coronaviruses.

So how can this PCR test prove you had this new strain called Covid-19? They can’t even prove it exists! They can’t prove you’ve had the hypothetical - and probably imaginary - new disease Covid-19 because some “fragments of Covid” were detected - because how then do they know these “fragments” aren’t just evidence of past experience with the cold or other respiratory diseases? I have seen no proof that they really can do what they claim - be able to firmly distinguish the “common cold coronaviruses” from the supposedly new type of coronavirus that forever “mutates” and is supposedly so much deadlier than all the other coronaviruses that have always been around!

“It can’t tell if you currently have covid or if it was a past infection” - yeah, and here we’re back to the same delusion. This magical, all-knowing PCR test is supposed to tell you you’re sick and a possible super-spreader even if you feel fine and have no symptoms. But oh no! We can’t use common sense, we have to mark down people with no symptoms as “asymptomatic cases” and tell them to quarantine. And “fragments of covid” are supposed to prove you either have now or have had previously Covid-19 - when in truth it could simply mean you’ve had a cold. How exactly are they so sure their visible evidence is evidence of a novel coronavirus rather than one of the various other ones that are believed to have always existed and are related to ordinary colds?

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It’s not just that, it’s the fact that coronaviruses - or what are believed to be coronaviruses (since Stefan Lanka and other scientists have put forth theories that viruses don’t even exist, what is being detected is simply the body’s own biological activity as it undergoes natural processes of illness and then healing) - have existed forever. However you choose to interpret what are called coronaviruses, they aren’t some new thing. In conventional medicine (leaving aside Stefan Lanka’s startling ideas for the moment) the common cold is associated with coronaviruses.

So how can this PCR test prove you had this new strain called Covid-19? They can’t even prove it exists! They can’t prove you’ve had the hypothetical - and probably imaginary - new disease Covid-19 because some “fragments of Covid” were detected - because how then do they know these “fragments” aren’t just evidence of past experience with the cold or other respiratory diseases? I have seen no proof that they really can do what they claim - be able to firmly distinguish the “common cold coronaviruses” from the supposedly new type of coronavirus that forever “mutates” and is supposedly so much deadlier than all the other coronaviruses that have always been around!

“It can’t tell if you currently have covid or if it was a past infection” - yeah, and here we’re back to the same delusion. This magical, all-knowing PCR test is supposed to tell you you’re sick and a possible super-spreader even if you feel fine and have no symptoms. But oh no! We can’t use common sense, we have to mark down people with no symptoms as “asymptomatic cases” and tell them to quarantine. And “fragments of covid” are supposed to prove you either have now or have had previously Covid-19 - when in truth it could simply mean you’ve had a cold. How exactly are they so sure their visible evidence is evidence of a novel coronavirus rather than one of the various other ones that are believed to have always existed and are related to ordinary colds?
There is one simple way we could tell about covid. It increasing seems like the lab in Wuhan was 'messing around' with gain on function research and something got out of the lab. If that is what happened, and the place could be trusted to tell the truth, then they could tell us what they were working on and if it somehow got out of the lab.
Of course, the problem is if that is what really happened there is probably a zero percent chance they will ever confess to their mistakes and involvement with covid.

I don’t buy the gain on function stories. It’s a psyop. I think Andrew Anglin got it right when he said,

As long as people on Fox News and Breitbart testify that the virus is real and it is important to fight it and it is all just about who has the best strategy to combat it, you end up with a “dems are the real racists” type scenario. People were probably ready to get back to the original claim by the right: “it’s just the flu, bro.” But then the media came out and “admitted” that the alleged virus was from a Chinese lab, and the right jumped right back on board with being all excited about believing it was deadly again. Donald Trump has really played a very negative role in this. Remember that he said “just the flu” in the beginning, then went ape with Fauci and his two million bodies in the street farce.

Things have really taken a bad turn since conservatives jumped on this Wuhan hoax. I have people I know in real life that I have lunch or a drink with once or twice a week that generally listen to what I’m saying enthusiastically but will go nuts defending this Wuhan stuff. The whole thing was framed as this big win for the right and Donald Trump, because the media and government were “forced to admit it.”

Well: who forced them?

No one forced them.

The media and the government are obsessed with shilling this virus and if they can make it fit with people’s ideology they will believe in it.
The media is just selling the “it was designed in a Chinese lab” stuff to get conservatives and Trump lovers back on board the hoax train, since the scamdemic narrative was badly crumbling among conservatives. The thing is, there’s absolutely nothing to indicate a pandemic happened at all apart from hopelessly flawed tests, masks, social distancing, and lockdowns. Even the supposedly novel symptoms aren’t (look at medical texts). But when people collectively experience a series of shocks and stresses they don’t normally encounter it leads them to more severe and unusual symptoms. The stress/shock/disease connection is well nigh undeniable at this point.

Last edited:

N°6

Hummingbird
Just keep kicking the vaxx can down the road until fit athletes start keeling over during live sporting events; pilots, aircrew and passengers cause emergency landings; the flu season puts immune systems into seventh gear when they only have six and when the number of variants makes the Pride flag look monolithic.

(Language Warning)

Things kick off between a Black tourist and White English tourist in Pattaya.

Im no fan of maskers but the Black chap gives such a brittle, immature performance that he lost all my sympathies.

The black guy was emotionally brittle and couldnt handle an argument without making childish death threats - all that bodybuilding looks like a compensation for his insecurities.
Interestingly: the black guy, if you listen to his accent, is not American - he has the accent that expensive international schools impart (flipping between hollowed out english and american accents constantly) so when he brags about "retiring at 25" to an elderly working class man it no longer looks so great - because he already comes from a wealthy muslim 3rd world family.

Someone with those advantages who spends his time living off the trust fund, hanging out in Pattaya bodybuilding and trying to imitate the american rapper character in real life next to his unattractive natasha girlfriend just seems pathetic frankly.

A rich trust fund brat from a wealthy muslim family (Im sure that inherited wealth involved no oppression of anyone.. of course :) ) who goes from losing his coo..., to play-acting being a macho gangsta.... to getting all Muslim chauvinist ...

he might be quite a decent bloke underneath it all, cos I bet you any money if he lives in Pattaya he is not happy with any level of norm BS in his home country or even his relatives take on the world and probably prefers white rock music and white books, alt right podcasts etc. to anything left wing or muslim. just got a massive chip on his shoulder.

ginsu

Woodpecker

(Language Warning)

Things kick off between a Black tourist and White English tourist in Pattaya.

Im no fan of maskers but the Black chap gives such a brittle, immature performance that he lost all my sympathies.

The black guy was emotionally brittle and couldnt handle an argument without making childish death threats - all that bodybuilding looks like a compensation for his insecurities.
Interestingly: the black guy, if you listen to his accent, is not American - he has the accent that expensive international schools impart (flipping between hollowed out english and american accents constantly) so when he brags about "retiring at 25" to an elderly working class man it no longer looks so great - because he already comes from a wealthy muslim 3rd world family.

Someone with those advantages who spends his time living off the trust fund, hanging out in Pattaya bodybuilding and trying to imitate the american rapper character in real life next to his unattractive natasha girlfriend just seems pathetic frankly.

A rich trust fund brat from a wealthy muslim family (Im sure that inherited wealth involved no oppression of anyone.. of course :) ) who goes from losing his coo..., to play-acting being a macho gangsta.... to getting all Muslim chauvinist ...

he might be quite a decent bloke underneath it all, cos I bet you any money if he lives in Pattaya he is not happy with any level of norm BS in his home country or even his relatives take on the world and probably prefers white rock music and white books, alt right podcasts etc. to anything left wing or muslim. just got a massive chip on his shoulder.
This is why you and most conservative politicians will keep losing. If he lost your sympathies for standing up for himself its questionable how much sympathy you had in the first place.

Coming up with a far reaching fictional story about this mans background to throw insults at him like being pathetic and having an unattractive girlfriend says more about you than about the content of this video.

Most people that put up resistance on a daily basis are on the edge of snapping when they get harrassed. Its easy to judge behind a screen.

Post like this are why i'm losing respect/interest for this forum in general with the increasing virtue signaling about who is more godly not to mention the influx of bluepill people that try to cope and hide their own deficiencies under religion and the slow bleed of quality members.

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican
This is why you and most conservative politicians will keep losing. If he lost your sympathies for standing up for himself it's questionable how much sympathy you had in the first place.

Coming up with a far reaching fictional story about this mans background to throw insults at him like being pathetic and having an unattractive girlfriend says more about you than about the content of this video.

Most people that put up resistance on a daily basis are on the edge of snapping when they get harrassed. It's easy to judge behind a screen.

I agree.
His language may not be perfect and the profanity is not that fine,
but he has at least the balls to resist this fat white guy.

If it takes lying to avoid the shot, you are FULLY justified in doing it.
Instead of feeling bad about lying to them, you should be angry they put you in such a situation!
The people running around in hysteria about forcing what they think is best for everyone are totally out of line and do deserve to be lied to.
I would lie to them on general principal.

Long term, you NEED to go find somewhere else to work. What next are your coworker 'friends' going to decide they know best for you or what you should do or they want to force you to do? You do NOT want to find out, when that day comes, you want to be long gone from that company.

ANY company where the workers, that can hardly keep the place running without worrying about everyone's covid status, is probably doomed long term. It is like when a company goes woke, they seem to be into decline and than bankrupt. (Examples: Polariod, Kodaq) I theorize the problem is that for most companies it is a struggle just to make a profit, the people there are not capable of working on more than one primary objective and sometimes not even that. But once a company goes woke, or runs around looking at everyone's heath status, then it takes away from other things that are needed, and the place falls apart and is doomed.

Pre covid, NO ONE thought it was legal to ask questions about a person's health status in an interview, ever. Now there are all kinds of articles 'well ITS COVID, so its ok now'. It was illegal pre covid, and it is illegal during and post covid.

I also lie when asked if I've received the shot, although my attempts to justify my lie don't satisfy my conscience.

Lying seems like the least evil of the evil choices presented by the situation:

1. bow down to the world, take the vaccine, putting my life and health in danger by injecting unknown poisonous substances into myself

2. refuse to get the shot and openly declare my refusal, causing myself to lose heavily over this issue in terms of worldly things like being able to provide for my family

3. don't get the shot, lie and say I did.

I know all lies are from Satan, the father of lies, and are wrong without exception. However, options 1 and 2 seem even worse, because I'm responsible for keeping my body healthy and earning money so I can support my family, and I can't just ignore those obligations either.

This is a very tricky situation where each person needs to seek guidance and wisdom from God and pray for mercy in case we got the wrong idea and made the wrong decision. No easy answer here.

Last edited: