The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Right and there you have the true reason for the covid psyop being admitted - crush resistance and break the spirit of people into compliance who resist the new world order and global governance. What authority figure would ever say something like that if an actual health pandemic had occurred? So transparently evil.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

FIxYIUdX0AMABG1

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member

This and Macron's «envie d'emmerder les français non-vaccinés» - a wish to piss off the unvaccinated calls for retaliation.

I don't think they will give us ~20% normal lives back out of the goodness of their hearts. For whatever reason it is just too profitable for them to keep this nonsense going. It really threatens to drag on late into this year or even for years, and how much damage will we suffer in our lives over that time, not due to covid of course, but due to restricted participation in life?

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This and Macron's «envie d'emmerder les français non-vaccinés» - a wish to piss off the unvaccinated calls for retaliation.

I don't think they will give us ~20% normal lives back out of the goodness of their hearts. For whatever reason it is just too profitable for them to keep this nonsense going. It really threatens to drag on late into this year or even for years, and how much damage will we suffer in our lives over that time, not due to covid of course, but due to restricted participation in life?
All they want is a violent retaliation - Divide and tighten the noose under forms of Martial Law. It's the same model globally. Like in Australia with the Djokovic situation, It's all an act to get the weak to finally comply and the rest to attempt a violent uprising of some kind. Obviously when that happens they will bring in outside help - Soldiers (UN) peacekeepers or an armed militia and that will last for years.

The Police here in England basically said on camera, (after receiving loads of criminal complaints from members of the public about the unlawful behavior of the Government regarding the increasing deaths of children nationwide since the jab roll out).

I quote " We are under a ban to even question or investigate the Government regarding any policy on the Coronavirus Act 2020."

Mass non-compliance is the only way to get them to back off in my opinion. And that's not happening anytime soon.

Listen, and understand! Those Branch Covidians are out there! They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse - only fear. And they absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are vaxxed!

...Anyway, what is it with sisters? Had a bit of a falling out with mine, over Christmas. Utterly gone. Lost. Total NPC.

A robot. Automaton. Programmed. Might as well listen to the television.

It's kind of embarrassing at this point - you can predict not just the pro-vax 'arguments' they'll come out with, but the order in which they make them, too.

*It's the patronisingly delivered "Aaaww, are you scared of needles... big baby..." first, these days, in case anyone was wondering. Followed by the classic, "You don't want granny to die, do you?"

I'm done. Tried to warn her. I spoke up.

Only prayer left now.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Listen, and understand! Those Branch Covidians are out there! They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse - only fear. And they absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are vaxxed!

...Anyway, what is it with sisters? Had a bit of a falling out with mine, over Christmas. Utterly gone. Lost. Total NPC.

A robot. Automaton. Programmed. Might as well listen to the television.

It's kind of embarrassing at this point - you can predict not just the pro-vax 'arguments' they'll come out with, but the order in which they make them, too.

*It's the patronisingly delivered "Aaaww, are you scared of needles... big baby..." first, these days, in case anyone was wondering. Followed by the classic, "You don't want granny to die, do you?"

I'm done. Tried to warn her. I spoke up.

Only prayer left now.
Exactly the same thing happened to me. Even though mine is un-jabbed and anti-vaccine her whole life.

Accused me of spreading the coofid all over the house, after my niece tested positive with a fake Lateral Flow Test and I gave her a hug. She tested negative two days later and had no symptoms of anything, went out with friends celebrating Christmas.

Her mind is broken off the propaganda, which I warned them about a 15 months ago. I had just started to get through to her fella as well, he was starting to open his mind and see it was all fear, now it's done as my sister wears the trousers.

Screamed at me down the phone trying to convince me the scamdemic was real and when I wouldn't join the fear groupthink she said and I quote "I nearly died". (I was round there that same night, she just had a cold).

Prayer is all I have left also.

Last edited:

GreatIrishElk

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
...Anyway, what is it with sisters?

Exactly the same thing happened to me.
Yup, I’m in the same boat.
To see it from their point of view, not just the women but the effeminate men too, they have no reason to believe anything is wrong with the modern world, because they can get everything that they want (or have been groomed into thinking they want).

The majority of the unease around the unvaccinated from what I can see comes from the people who believe themselves to be championing virtuous causes. Certainly if/ when we see true universal hatred of the unvaxd, it will come along these lines.

In the midst of the resistance to the protests against the vaccine mandates, protests for actual liberty, they must be realising that things like BLM, LGBT or abortion protests were never really protesting anything. They were more of a state sponsored parade. It challenges the notion in their mind that they actually stood up for anything because there was no risk involved. Now, they see men and women of courage, willing to face down riot police, tear gas and dogs, not to mention being socially ostracised, in order to stand up for what they believe in. No doubt the question has come into their mind: ‘would I be able to do this if I really believed in something?’

It is much more comfortable for them to dismiss these people as anti-science or sub-human, than in fact more virtuous than themselves.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Duterte ramping up his speech as always.

Philippines eyes ‘unvaccinated list’ amid Duterte’s arrest threat​

Order follows President Duterte’s threat to arrest those who have not been vaccinated amid a record-breaking number of infections.

Crazy88

Sparrow
Other Christian
The Covidians are now in a permanent state of psychosis. They have invested too much emotionally and mentally into the official narrative over the past two years so there’s no going back for them.

All these articles and other comments by the normies about punishing the unvaccinated are pure nonsense but they need someone to blame for all the lies. Even their lord savior Fauci, Walensky, Gottlieb, and all sorts order assorted vermin have gone record to admit:

- the vaccines do not prevent or reduce your chances of catching Covid
- the vaccines do not prevent or reduce your chances to transmitting Covid once you’re infected
- they may provide some level of protection for people in certain age and health demographics for a period of 4-6 months before you need a booster (with unknown long term side effects)

(Assuming of course Covid as we know it is real)

Anyone with functioning brain cells will look at this information, start asking serious questions and at a minimum acknowledge the unvaccinated are not even remotely part of the problem. But these dummies treat the unvaxxed as if they are walking, breathing spreaders of a disease worse than Black Death when instead it’s an infection with a >99% survival rate for most people.

I’ve given up trying to argue with anyone in my social circle based on facts. I’m probably the only one unvaccinated amongst my co-workers, most friends and acquaintances, and even extended family members. I always change the subject when anything Covid or vaccine related comes up, otherwise I’ll instantly become enemy #. It’s simply not worth it.