Djokovic.png

Rothenberg.png

Djokovic1.png

Rothenberg1.png

Djokovic2.png

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic

Jelena only cares about this issue because it cuts into her net worth (through her husband). She’s a left wing virtue-signaling roastie who supported every globalist program before this. It was also rumored that during the period that Djovak struggled, it was due to martial stress from this toastie roastie. It is peak clown world to watch a woman and a Jew arguing about forced vaccinations, though.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
Screenshot (359).png
1658048368670.png

We're going to be on TV.

Edit - I had to post a picture of the actors.
1658046518130.png

Attachments

• 1658048317558.png
    1658048317558.png
    851 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Is that an actual (Jewish) person, or is just a bot? I don't even see any real opinion, taste or humanity in these people just repeating whatever the ''experts'' put out.

1658047356439.png
1658047405013.png
View attachment 45205

We're going to be on TV.

View attachment 45206
Rule NR1: never appear on MSM :)

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

Gimlet

Pelican
Jelena only cares about this issue because it cuts into her net worth (through her husband). She’s a left wing virtue-signaling roastie who supported every globalist program before this. It was also rumored that during the period that Djovak struggled, it was due to martial stress from this toastie roastie. It is peak clown world to watch a woman and a Jew arguing about forced vaccinations, though.

Women fall in line with what/whoever is the dominant force instructing them. She likely supported every globalist program before this because Djovak didn't care about them, was too busy training to be the best tennis player in the world. It is perfectly natural for her to fall in line behind her alpha husband when it comes to something that he cares about. And it is natural for her to attack those who would attack him for standing his ground. As for marital stress rumors, I think we should stay out of such things, stay out of their marriage. No one really knows about that, only they do. I just see a wife standing by her man.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
My apologies - the misinformation flow is non-stop.

No worries - it wouldn't surprise anyone if it was true. Also, it could still be true but not widely reported. But as it stands, I cannot find a single source other than this tweet, so it definitely looks suspect.

Regardless, look at the damage the tweet did to Dan Crenshaw's rep: if it is false, it is an effective smear at demoralizing Republicans into foolishly voting against him.

Look at the damage it caused:

Check comments on both.

From what I've been hearing inside of the GOP - the Dems are funding people who look conservative, but are actually there to spread misinfo and demoralize R's into not voting. I've heard of hundreds of groups on facebook, twitter, all doing the same thing: Calling R's RINO's and not to vote for them, especially unless they get their "real" candidate through the primary.

It's a huge pysop being run on Republicans right now. Most of the info is fake

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It's a huge pysop being run on Republicans right now. Most of the info is fake
I gave a modest sum to both Trump campaigns and made the websites that listed all Trump supporters (funny, my .gov business fell off a cliff). In the last 6 months I have been flooded with campaign ads/solicitations to my cell phone. Strange thing is that these started right after I fell for a phishing scam from a fake "verizon" text that apparently got a whole lot of people. I wonder if these solicitations are bogus. If you are going to give any money, find the campaign fund site directly from the official site, not any solicitations.