The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
Visiting my parents for dinner, I found out yesterday that my bother and his wife gave my six month old niece the Coof Juice, and she was sick when they saw her last week. I felt visceral anger over this, it took everything I had not to erupt in angry ranting at this news.

My brother and his wife aren’t overt mask-huffing scaredy cats, so somehow this makes giving their baby Coof Juice even worse. I really don’t know if I’ll ever think of him the same way after this.

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I may have posted something similar to this in the past, but it bears repeating: avoid pre-marital sex. Now there is another pressing reason to change your behavior, after the shots, besides the moral one:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@LibsofTikTok: @TheAtlantic wants us to forget and forgive the Democrats for their Covid response. That’s gonna be a hard no from me.

media%2FFga4DaRUYAECae5.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Here’s the article from The Atlantic where you can help the ratio.

king bast

Woodpecker
Protestant
@LibsofTikTok: @TheAtlantic wants us to forget and forgive the Democrats for their Covid response. That’s gonna be a hard no from me.

Theyre skipping straight to "forgiveness" without having first repented.
Even though my estimation of almost everyone has taken a massive hit due to the lack of virtue they displayed throughout the pandemic, I'm no longer that angry, so forgiveness for the rank-and-file jabbies is possible, but there will be no forgiveness without repentance.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
If the excuse is genuine we're called to forgive those who trespass against us. Point is that I haven't seen a single individual asking for forgiveness for their heinous behavior during the lockdowns, so it's not really into question as of now.

Hiltzik aye...

Grigori

Banned
Other Christian
I may have posted something similar to this in the past, but it bears repeating: avoid pre-marital sex. Now there is another pressing reason to change your behavior, after the shots, besides the moral one:

Are there unvaccinated women for use as wives? Someone else has posted that usually women are followers of whatever society tells them to do. Could there be young women who disobeyed the mandates? If according to this article, having sex with a vaccinated person may be harmful for personal health, what would be the ramifications for children who would be born?

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
From January, 2022:

Sure glad I avoided giving medical advice and demands to my very small company's employees. I'd hate to have any of them get hurt by a "hot batch" and decide to meet me in court over it. Especially now that the Gov't backstop appears to be dwindling.

Took a call from an employee last night that works 250 miles or so away. He started coughing, so I asked if he is ok. He (3x jabs), and his live in GF (3x jabs), are both real sick. The GF tested positive, he tested negative. Of course, what's left of our crappy testing system is useless. You know, about as useless as our vaxx shots. They have similar symptoms. "I'll be ok, boss. This doesn't hurt my bones like that last shot did. That sucked. I'll be ok in a while. Coof, coof."
There are enough AEs out there to crush the business world. This will be interesting to watch.

Big Wave Dave

Pigeon
Other Christian
Are there unvaccinated women for use as wives? Someone else has posted that usually women are followers of whatever society tells them to do. Could there be young women who disobeyed the mandates? If according to this article, having sex with a vaccinated person may be harmful for personal health, what would be the ramifications for children who would be born?
A friend is on a anti vax community site where he met a super based divorcee.

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
Generally true, but it doesn't have to be overall society necessarily.

Same thing applies when they engage with a strong sub-culture.
Yup. Just look at the Amish---their farms and communities are thriving, even though Amish women literally work much harder than most
women in today's society since the Amish don't allow the use of electricity or diesel fuels for religious reasons, and rely on horse power instead.
Feminists are always complaining about how women have to work harder than men because they have to bear children and raise them while
earning less than men in the workplace. Yet most Amish women voluntarily embrace a much more austere lifestyle because the Amish have
such a strong sense of community support.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Whenever someone Im around does or says something stupid Ive started saying "I bet you're vaccinated aren't you?" Right before they get defensive, the stunned look of confusion that usually dissolves into embarrassed acknowledgement is very telling
The slave programming getting triggered. They literally have a glitch in their software when someone goes against the programming. They never experience that. And of course they don't even know why they're triggered. Imagine that, getting emotional and not even understanding why you're getting emotional. That's when you know people have an empty dark hole that's covered up by a designed for them identity - which they'll fight to the teeth to uphold.

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
When people around me (still) complain that I am not wearing a mask, I ask them, "Have you been vaccinated?". When they inevitably say yes, I tell them, "then you don't need to be afraid". That puts a major glitch in their programming software, and takes the burden off me.

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Considering what they have put us through, the way they hounded and marginalized us, and the way the hospitals became death camps, here is what I propose.
The hospitals got filthy rich off the misery and death of others who put their trust in them. So, if they want my unvaxxed (Type A-Negative) blood, they are going to pay me $5000 per donation. I'm not joking. Hospitals have the money for it, so pay up.