The Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Divide thread

Johnnyvee

Pelican
A near-majority of gay men were sexually molested and abused as children (~40% according to most studies). There is a reason they want our children.

I'm no psychiatrist but you see the same phenomena with the sons of physically abusive fathers who end up becoming physically abusive themselves.

You should be glad that you`re no psychiatrist :) But on a serious note, I am saying that you can be born (and/or develop after birth) with a more female brain (in a male body) and other organs as well. So I don`t buy that you can`t be born gay to a certain extent. But there are also developmental inputs like the one`s you mentioned also. It`s hard to deny that some dykes and fags are morphologically more similar to males/females than heterosexual people. So there is a definite alteration of the individual during development, I believe caused by these endocrine disruptors as mentioned.

YoungColonial27

Sparrow
Orthodox
I also lie when asked if I've received the shot, although my attempts to justify my lie don't satisfy my conscience.

Lying seems like the least evil of the evil choices presented by the situation:

1. bow down to the world, take the vaccine, putting my life and health in danger by injecting unknown poisonous substances into myself

2. refuse to get the shot and openly declare my refusal, causing myself to lose heavily over this issue in terms of worldly things like being able to provide for my family

3. don't get the shot, lie and say I did.

I know all lies are from Satan, the father of lies, and are wrong without exception. However, options 1 and 2 seem even worse, because I'm responsible for keeping my body healthy and earning money so I can support my family, and I can't just ignore those obligations either.

This is a very tricky situation where each person needs to seek guidance and wisdom from God and pray for mercy in case we got the wrong idea and made the wrong decision. No easy answer here.

If everyone refused to get the shot instead of lying about it or caving in, they couldn't fire everyone. Unfortunately, very few could afford to do that without assurances.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
This is why you and most conservative politicians will keep losing. If he lost your sympathies for standing up for himself its questionable how much sympathy you had in the first place.

Coming up with a far reaching fictional story about this mans background to throw insults at him like being pathetic and having an unattractive girlfriend says more about you than about the content of this video.

Most people that put up resistance on a daily basis are on the edge of snapping when they get harrassed. Its easy to judge behind a screen.

Post like this are why i'm losing respect/interest for this forum in general with the increasing virtue signaling about who is more godly not to mention the influx of bluepill people that try to cope and hide their own deficiencies under religion and the slow bleed of quality members.

Well said. In addition, I think people need to realize that the "antivaxxers" are not some perfect, pious christian army. There are actually a lot of people who like to party in that group, promiscuous girls, guys looking to get laid and smoke weed etc., who have have spent the majority of the pandemic doing what they were doing before the pandemic and simply dont see what the fuss is about and, therefore, dont see why they should forcefully get vaxxed. (They wouldnt believe the depopulation thing, but they understand that what the government and media say shouldnt be taken at face value)

On the one hand, guys praise the anti lockdown protests and growing movements but, on the other hand, wouldnt hesitate to judge and criticize the lifestyles and beliefs of those people, if they looked at them individually.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
You should be glad that you`re no psychiatrist :) But on a serious note, I am saying that you can be born (and/or develop after birth) with a more female brain (in a male body) and other organs as well. So I don`t buy that you can`t be born gay to a certain extent. But there are also developmental inputs like the one`s you mentioned also. It`s hard to deny that some dykes and fags are morphologically more similar to males/females than heterosexual people. So there is a definite alteration of the individual during development, I believe caused by these endocrine disruptors as mentioned.
So the born gay thing, there may be some aptitude to that, but it is very clear that the cultural propaganda results in a huge increase of LGBT. When something is not only normalized but also pushed so hard as it is today, especially with young people who have no God in their lives, no meaning, the only thing they can do is look towards the culture, the internet celebs and tictoc and go that direction. I've read claims that the UK young population increased in gayness identification from like 4% to 20% in 5 years. The research in the link claims the same thing. And they claim that 4% in generation Z isn't even gay, but gender fluid/trans whatever bs they made up in the last 5 years or so. If gayness is born, this is not explainable.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Well said. In addition, I think people need to realize that the "antivaxxers" are not some perfect, pious christian army. There are actually a lot of people who like to party in that group, promiscuous girls, guys looking to get laid and smoke weed etc., who have have spent the majority of the pandemic doing what they were doing before the pandemic and simply dont see what the fuss is about and, therefore, dont see why they should forcefully get vaxxed. (They wouldnt believe the depopulation thing, but they understand that what the government and media say shouldnt be taken at face value)

On the one hand, guys praise the anti lockdown protests and growing movements but, on the other hand, wouldnt hesitate to judge and criticize the lifestyles and beliefs of those people, if they looked at them individually.
In the fight we're gonna see 2 camps that'll keep standing: 1. the red pill camp: based people without God, focused on the political and materialistic world. Focus on politicians, economy, voting etc. Alt-right, AF, or populist movements in Europe. 2. the God pill camp. The people who see the materialistic truth but also the truth 1 step higher, the ultimate truth of God. They understand that we're dealing with evil vs good here. The first group can never understand that for they see people. We see Christ and Satan. So it's going to be interesting to see how these groups coalesce and organize together, or if they are gonna go their own way as resistance groups. The red pill camp wants to go back to normal frankly so they can indulge in their life of sin again and call it freedom, whereas the God pill group obviously views the normal as it was as a despicable society, although with general freedoms.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
So the born gay thing, there may be some aptitude to that, but it is very clear that the cultural propaganda results in a huge increase of LGBT. When something is not only normalized but also pushed so hard as it is today, especially with young people who have no God in their lives, no meaning, the only thing they can do is look towards the culture, the internet celebs and tictoc and go that direction. I've read claims that the UK young population increased in gayness identification from like 4% to 20% in 5 years. The research in the link claims the same thing. And they claim that 4% in generation Z isn't even gay, but gender fluid/trans whatever bs they made up in the last 5 years or so. If gayness is born, this is not explainable.

I think there is both, but there is little doubt that there is a purely biological (but still unnatural) element here also. I mean, it`s hard to know how many closet gays you had in the 50 and 60`s for example. But I think that the dietary input has also created more gender dysphoria that can then be easily affirmed by the degenerate culture. So the culture makes is easier to give into your biological gayness in a sense, instead of getting your act together and suppress it. The same might go for pedo`s etc. I don`t think that an animal or human in "the wild" could ever end up gay, even if they where teleported into today`s culture as adults. Ok, can`t derail this thread any further now...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I think there is both, but there is little doubt that there is a purely biological (but still unnatural) element here also. I mean, it`s hard to know how many closet gays you had in the 50 and 60`s for example. But I think that the dietary input has also created more gender dysphoria that can then be easily affirmed by the degenerate culture. So the culture makes is easier to give into your biological gayness in a sense, instead of getting your act together and suppress it. The same might go for pedo`s etc. I don`t think that an animal or human in "the wild" could ever end up gay, even if they where teleported into today`s culture as adults. Ok, can`t derail this thread any further now...
Yeah food definitely is a good point. The soy etc creates more oestrogen, which may give you more aptitude to the gayness. Personally I think the social engineering - the giving of status to gayness behavior and stimulating it - is the main driving factor. Otherwise the gap in gayness that has increasing so much in the last few years only wouldn't be able to be explained. For to be honest, there is not that much more tolerance or intolerance for gayness for example in Europa now than compared with the 90s, yet so many more young people are suddenly gay or trans or whatever fluidity they've come up with. If I think about 10 years ago when I went to school I have to say that we were taught an attitude of you know, be tolerance towards people who are differently, but people usually shrugged, no one cared that much. There wasn't such a strong pro-gay push that is been going on now and targets children form the time they watch Sesame street. That really has increased to almost unthinkable pace in the latter 2-5 years only, when they started to push the trans and all the other gender neutral/gender fluid whatever stuff.

This was the last time this bro did a post in and since then never seen again.

Would a "Vaxxed Bros That Passed Away thread" be useful to show to EVERYONE in this forum NOT to take the poison? Message: If you take it you will die sooner rather than later!
I’m not sure if your question was ever answered in this forum, but I would really like to work on a thread like that.

We really SHOULD accumulate all of the reports, pictures, faces, and stories of the folks who have suffered horrible adverse affects from the mRNA injections AND the folks who have died from them all in one thread. That would help my case greatly with friends and family.

Maybe two separate threads? I know who I would report first...

Joshimar Henry. The first death that shocked me.

Young guy, heavy weightlifter, med student, well-known... heart attack, days after his second shot. A damn heart attack.

Bird

Pelican
I’m not sure if your question was ever answered in this forum, but I would really like to work on a thread like that.
I looked at the guy's profile. He is still doing LIKE reactions as of today, just not posting. Seems to be alive.

We really SHOULD accumulate all of the reports, pictures, faces, and stories of the folks who have suffered horrible adverse affects from the mRNA injections AND the folks who have died from them all in one thread.
Well, the latter would be not so easy to accomplish.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
This one is really tough. As a player entering the league you can decide between generational wealth in exchange for a jab that probably will but MIGHT not kill you OR you can go in a completely different direction and at best work a very simple office job where you might be forced to get the jab at some point anyway.

That said, NFL teams should have no issue paying off team doctors to fake the vaccination certificates. At the end of the day, sports are entertainment and you cant have the protagonists simply die or have their legs amputated after 6 months.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Mailvox: firing physicians
The evil powers-that-be are putting the pressure on medical workers in the United States now:

I work at [well-known university]. I received notifcation today that I will be terminated [before October] if I fail to provide documentation of vaccination against COVID-19. I'm a physician in my residency with 11 months remaining before graduation.

I completed an internship in general surgery at [another university]. I can technically apply for a medical license in the US, but I will not be board certified in my specialty if I am terminated before completing residency. I have significant debt from medical school, as well as a wife and 2 children. Not being board certified is sure to hinder my employment prospects in the future.

I am healthy without medical issues and am in my early 30's. I don't want to take the vaccine under these circumstances, especially not an mRNA vaccine.

I feel I am at an inflection point in my life and my career because of this issue. My wife is also unvaccinated and not interested in receiving any vaccination at this time. The issue would be easier without any student loan debt, but I have grown accustomed to the lifestyle my relatively modest income provides.

I wanted to make you aware of the current situation on the ground, as it has officially reached 4th and long with less than 2 minutes to go for me. I pray I can stay true to my convictions and remain unvaccinated.

First, no one said life was going to be easy. This is an important test; I don't know a lot of medical workers, but those I know have already decided to quit rather than get vaccinated. If enough of them hold to their course, the wicked will be forced to choose between backing down and being held responsible for destroying the medical system.

Obviously people who are evil enough to harm tens of millions of people won't hesitate to destroy the system, but being publicly seen to do so for no good reason might be a step too far for them, especially in the powderkeg of the current United States.

Anyhow, it's an easy choice. If you are forced to choose between your career and your health, the latter is more important. Especially now that both the logic and the evidence fall soundly on the side of refusing the fake vaccinations. It may help to remember that Christians have been, and in time will be, presented with choices that are even more stark, although a choice that for the true Christian, is even easier.

This is just a prelude of hard decisions to come, which is the price Americans have no choice but to pay for abandoning the faith of their fathers and permitting their government to be taken over by foreigners and devil-worshippers.

UPDATE: heard from another medical professional. Covid cases are on the rise in their area, but ALL of the infected are vaccinated. Not some, not most, all of them.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox

Check out this ((())) press conference.

"Regular folks" are the vaccinated ones? The non-vaccinated folks are the ones who aren't GMO.
Is Alabama as a state no longer a potential one to move to? I was looking at it as a relocation possibility thinking it was pretty based. For some reason, I don't think this represents the will of the people of Alabama.
It seems to me that all people in the political realm after the past 4 assassinations or assassination attempts of world leaders have gotten the message that being against the vaccine is not an option. In the entire world the only politician against the vaccine might be the leader of Madagascar, who just survived an assassination attempt. You can also look at the about faces of Sean Hannity and Ron DeSantis as proof of this phenomenon. I personally don't expect Tucker will allowed to be on air much longer.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
This one is really tough. As a player entering the league you can decide between generational wealth in exchange for a jab that probably will but MIGHT not kill you OR you can go in a completely different direction and at best work a very simple office job where you might be forced to get the jab at some point anyway.

That said, NFL teams should have no issue paying off team doctors to fake the vaccination certificates. At the end of the day, sports are entertainment and you cant have the protagonists simply die or have their legs amputated after 6 months.
Of course they can. They will blame it on the Alpha variant (or whatever en vogue variant it is) and push the gene-therapy even harder.

Besides, when has the NFL ever cared about player safety? Remember how they hid for generations the effects of concussions and multiple hits to the head? If safety is their number one concern, why are they pushing an 18 game season (with less rest)??

The NFL considers its players fodder to generate billions for their billionaire owners. That's it. If they die or lose a leg, well, great, they can now get paid to push gene-therapy on the masses.

Last edited: