The Vaccine-Related Fertility Timebomb Thread

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Given that in most Western nations, those of fertile age have only been injected en masse this summer, when will it become clear if any impact has been made on this group's fertility? Seems to me that any data wouldnt really emerge until next summer at the very earliest.

If we take the UK as a sample group, and hypothesise that say 35% of ages 20-40 women - lets say that's 5m people - have had the injections, how many would be actively planning a child in this exact timeframe? Lets be generous and say 1 in 20, so 250,000. I'd suggest it would be this low, as those who would be trying to conceive would likely be more wary of the injections.

How soon would any kind of tangible data emerge of failure to conceive, or failed pregnancies, beyond the usual rate, take to emerge? A year? Two?

Of those who aren't planning a child, any subsequent non appearance of accidental pregnancies would presumably be welcomed, or at very least, not considered.

This is all somewhat spurious hypothesing, but it may be useful to have a thread for any further developments.

Here is a study which reflects there are starting to be signs of this. I dont know much about the voracity of this, but its worth noting that Israel seems to have bucked the trend of slowing up of fertility, whilst being heavily vaxxd, which would indicate that they were given larger doses of saline (just fancy that!)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Previously they've experimented in Third World countries such as Indonesia, Nicaragua and Nigeria with vaccines, which led to sterility.

With regard to the coronastuff I just saw this article, I don't even know what it is but it could be an attack on the reproductive system too. If they speak about a rare complication you know it's common and widespread. Caption, there's ''somewhat nudity'' in this article.

Also, why do we complicate matters? Just look at what they're saying. If they say it doesn't effect fertility we know it does or will heavily effect fertility, and vice versa. So let's take a look at the factcheckers:

Well, well, well, what can we tell?

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Seems to me that any data wouldnt really emerge until next summer at the very earliest.
I heard much anecdotal data:

* One woman told me that she had no period since she got a Pfizer. On the Internet menstruation problems are mentioned in many groups after vax.
* I know an unvaxxed pair who await a baby now. They were part of a group (I did not ask what kind of group) where people wanted to get pregnant and in their group none of the vaccinated women became pregnant.
* I have heard about a man (story told by antivaxer man who knew this other guy) who had his sperm tested before vax and he still had alive sperms. After vax he got his sperm tested again and he had no alive sperm any more. (He got it tested because he wanted to have a child and I guess they already had issues with conception.)
* In Hungary there was a time when they stabbed many pregnant women almost at the same time. They used a persuasion technique that they told these women that if they are unjabbed they will not get medical service at birth time. One woman (known by someone who I know who told me the story) had that the development of her fetus stopped. Then not much later there was an emergency and the baby had to be taken by cesarian to prevent its death. The baby and the mother were alive but the baby had development issues and the mother and the baby had to spend a few weeks in hospital. The mother talked to other people staying in rooms at the same corridor: they all had similar stories and they all were jabbed while pregnant. I don't have information yet whether her baby had permanent damage at the end.
* The same informant told me that there was a huge number of stillbirths after vaccinating the pregnant. (AFAIK in Hungary it was told that after 12 weeks it is safe to get the jab.)
* I don't know anyone who concieved after vax yet. But that is not conclusive because I only know one pregnant unvaxed in the same time frame.

The other side:

* I know a woman who got jabbed while pregnant and she gave birth without problems. The baby and mother are both healthy. I don't have further information about the development of the baby yet.

These are the stories that I have heard from offline IRL people not random people on the Internet. My conclusion is that the vax is especially dangerous for reproductive health. But it is not impossible to give birth after vax. We will see if it is possible to avoid permanent damage of the baby after vax.

I also think that birth statistics of nations is not a useful source of data because people just don't want to have children during the pandemic. So we measure not only the reproductive health but also what people want. (This is the problem with the above linked paper: "Study concludes women's fertility is harmed by vaccines") Even my wife fears somewhat the situation to give birth during lockdown or that I will not be able to accompany her if she has to go to a hospital for any reason. With the first three children we had no issue and all were born at home. But still she has a minimal fear of the situation. Imagine average women who think they can only give birth in hospitals. Most women will not want to have baby this time.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I also think that birth statistics of nations is not a useful source of data because people just don't want to have children during the pandemic. So we measure not only the reproductive health but also what people want. (This is the problem with the above linked paper: "Study concludes women's fertility is harmed by vaccines") Even my wife fears somewhat the situation to give birth during lockdown or that I will not be able to accompany her if she has to go to a hospital for any reason. With the first three children we had no issue and all were born at home. But still she has a minimal fear of the situation. Imagine average women who think they can only give birth in hospitals. Most women will not want to have baby this time.

One thing i'd say, is that the rational mind can think of logical conclusions like this, but women's biological clock is VERY hard to override. The propaganda of the last 50 years that they've been sledgehammered with is only really effective by persuading women to 'put off' having children, until it's too late. Of course there are outliers, but vast majority of women DO want children, unless theyre broken.

Also, isnt it the case that during wartime and such fertility, or at least childbirth, goes up. Something bioligcal again kicks in to protect the species in times of uncertainity.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
only really effective by persuading women to 'put off' having children, until it's too late.
I agree but now women also think this issue is temporary and they think they just 'put off' for a later time. Until now people thought Covid will end after the vaccination and I have even heard this from normies a few weeks before. Now that we go into winter and lockdowns they will realize we have to wait "two more weeks to flatten to curve" LOL.
Also, isnt it the case that during wartime and such fertility, or at least childbirth, goes up. Something bioligcal again kicks in to protect the species in times of uncertainity.
I have also heard about this phenomenon and I also thought about it whether it applies to Covid or not. I don't have a clue. I don't know how similar its psychological effect is to war.

With your points added we only have even more variables and it is impossible to separate their effects.

My point is that biological fertility could be measured independently only if we had medical data. This data will never be never be made available and they will do their best to hide it.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
In the US, pregnant women aren't getting the vaccine in large numbers. I saw some numbers that said 3 out of 4 remain unvaccinated. I would assume anyone trying to get pregnant would also not get it based on the same logic.

Indeed.

So the women that did wont be focused on the issue. And if these are designed the sterilise, then the slow creep of it can continue without the alarm being raised

I have first hand experience that the vaccine is being pushed hard on pregnant women in the USA now that the CDC has "approved" (whatever that even means any more) it for use in pregnant women. Every single pre-natal visit they are asked if they are vaccinated, and if not, would the like to get the vaccine since the CDC recommends it.

I personally witness a "high risk pregnancy" doctor push the vaccine and say it is needed because he is "treating too many pregnant women on ventilators". He did not elaborate on how many women. Maybe 1 is too many. He would be totally oblivious if any of the many women he brow-beat into vaccination miscarried since then they wouldn't be returning to his office. After being informed that the mother already had Covid and didn't feel the need for a shot, he said she still needed it but could not explain why other than "CDC recommends it".

I think given the vaccine mandates, any doctor with a conscience has been purged from hospital staff.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I have first hand experience that the vaccine is being pushed hard on pregnant women in the USA now that the CDC has "approved" (whatever that even means any more) it for use in pregnant women. Every single pre-natal visit they are asked if they are vaccinated, and if not, would the like to get the vaccine since the CDC recommends it.

I personally witness a "high risk pregnancy" doctor push the vaccine and say it is needed because he is "treating too many pregnant women on ventilators". He did not elaborate on how many women. Maybe 1 is too many. He would be totally oblivious if any of the many women he brow-beat into vaccination miscarried since then they wouldn't be returning to his office. After being informed that the mother already had Covid and didn't feel the need for a shot, he said she still needed it but could not explain why other than "CDC recommends it".

I think given the vaccine mandates, any doctor with a conscience has been purged from hospital staff.
It will reach a point where women will conduct home births with midwife's at some point.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox

My wife had to reschedule a pre-natal visit with the OB to a time I was working so I couldn't go. The doc harassed her for not getting the covid "vaccine." We switched OB's then I went with her to the next pre-natal visit and was real juiced up and ready to argue with the doc but thankfully he didn't try pushing it or ask her status, maybe it's on her file now as combative and unvaxxed or something. He did try to get her to get vaccinated for a few other things which we just ignored. My wife had a severe adverse reaction to a Hepatitis shot she needed to get for nursing school which lasted many months, this was before covid and before we did our research on vaccines.
It will reach a point where women will conduct home births with midwife's at some point.
We're looking into this.

The medical establishment is progressively removing choice. We are no longer autonomous humans to them but cattle that needs to be sanitized, sterilized, and euthanized.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
My wife had to reschedule a pre-natal visit with the OB to a time I was working so I couldn't go. The doc harassed her for not getting the covid "vaccine." We switched OB's then I went with her to the next pre-natal visit and was real juiced up and ready to argue with the doc but thankfully he didn't try pushing it or ask her status, maybe it's on her file now as combative and unvaxxed or something. He did try to get her to get vaccinated for a few other things which we just ignored. My wife had a severe adverse reaction to a Hepatitis shot she needed to get for nursing school which lasted many months, this was before covid and before we did our research on vaccines.

We're looking into this.

The medical establishment is progressively removing choice. We are no longer autonomous humans to them but cattle that needs to be sanitized, sterilized, and euthanized.

Make sure you know the views of the hospital the OB is affiliated with BEFORE you even go see the doctor. If the hospital has a mandate, you will run into trouble. Choose smaller, rural, community hospitals in red areas.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Make sure you know the views of the hospital the OB is affiliated with BEFORE you even go see the doctor. If the hospital has a mandate, you will run into trouble. Choose smaller, rural, community hospitals in red areas.
That's just not an option for us in our metropolitan area. All the OB's are in a hospital network, so you're not really getting one OB, you're getting a group, and the nearest hospitals are all evil politically as far as I'm concerned - vaccine mandates, and anti-Christian, even the Catholic one. It's very impersonal and expedited. We're planning on relocating in the spring if I don't get "terminated" come December 8.

It was an option that she attempted with the first baby, but our midwife was not prepared to handle any possible complication and insisted on a hospital transfer several hours after labor started. Then the hospital almost killed the baby during the process of administering an epidural. C-Section was required so the baby would live. I still strongly recommend home birth, but (like so many medical procedures) you have to do so a ton of research in order to defend yourself against medical incompetence.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Below is a graph of the US birth rate (births per 1000 of population) throughout the 20th Century. Note the spike in the rate immediately after 1919 coinciding with the end of the Spanish Flu pandemic (the spike is too late to attribute to the end of WWI).

If we take the elite’s/MSM’s line that this has been a once-in-100-years pandemic, then surely it follows that we get a once-in-100-years post-pandemic birth rate spike? If that is not the case, I think we will all know why…

1635863690713.png