The Vladimir Putin thread

beta_plus

Pelican
Kid Twist said:
beta_plus said:
One part of the video that I absolutely do know is true from the Mitrokhin archive, which is a large part of the KGB archive given to the MI5 by a KGB defector in the early 90s. It is that first the Soviet Union believed and now Russia believes that creating a civil war in the USA is in its best interest because it will leave Europe and East Asia undefended by the US military.
I do not doubt this.

So the implication is that if the US is at each other's throats, then they'll sound the horns to take back the FSU states?
Pretty much. A US Civil War would almost certainly lead to a long term breakdown of the USA being able to project military power globally and certainly over EurAsia. That would give Russia the breathing room it needs to carry out this plan.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
beta_plus said:
The Democrats are absolutely right that Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election. However, they never mention that Russia (and before it the Soviets) has done so for decades. What made 2016 different was that they could use social media to massively amplify their traditional tactics of trying to tear the USA apart, especially racially. Ever heard the urban legend that the CIA developed AIDS to kill blacks? That was created by the KGB back in the 1980s in hopes of creating more racial division and hopefully a race war in the USA. As well, the Dems lost badly and looked for any excuse, which the digital trail of Russia provided a very good one.
The problem with the Russia narrative and all other such recent narratives pointing fingers at Iran, Russia, or China is that the nature of spycraft is that even allied nations have attemped to influence elections in various ways. Maybe a lot of you guys are too young to remember but Clinton was directly receiving funds through mainland Chinese sources funneled through Buddhist orgs way back in the 90's. I don't think the political dominoes related to that fiasco were ever completely unraveled either.

The bigger issue with just pointing fingers at Russia is that it also ignores the much larger elephant in the room which is why the U.S. is beholden to a tiny nation state and its geopolitical policies.

The irony here is that if you viewed the influence, geopolitics, and damage caused by Russia or Israel over the past 50 years to the U.S. as a whole then Israel comes out way ahead in U.S. lives, trillions spent on useless wars, and overall bad diplomatic precedent paved for the future.

"Our greatest ally though!"

It is complete idiocy and at this point it is destiny. No turning this freight train around it is going to collide against a wall at some point.

Only thing to do now is to count how many dead goy there will be after the next middle east adventure.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
El Chinito loco said:
beta_plus said:
The Democrats are absolutely right that Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election. However, they never mention that Russia (and before it the Soviets) has done so for decades. What made 2016 different was that they could use social media to massively amplify their traditional tactics of trying to tear the USA apart, especially racially. Ever heard the urban legend that the CIA developed AIDS to kill blacks? That was created by the KGB back in the 1980s in hopes of creating more racial division and hopefully a race war in the USA. As well, the Dems lost badly and looked for any excuse, which the digital trail of Russia provided a very good one.
The problem with the Russia narrative and all other such recent narratives pointing fingers at Iran, Russia, or China is that the nature of spycraft is that even allied nations have attemped to influence elections in various ways. Maybe a lot of you guys are too young to remember but Clinton was directly receiving funds through mainland Chinese sources funneled through Buddhist orgs way back in the 90's. I don't think the political dominoes related to that fiasco were ever completely unraveled either.

The bigger issue with just pointing fingers at Russia is that it also ignores the much larger elephant in the room which is why the U.S. is beholden to a tiny nation state and its geopolitical policies.

The irony here is that if you viewed the influence, geopolitics, and damage caused by Russia or Israel over the past 50 years to the U.S. as a whole then Israel comes out way ahead in U.S. lives, trillions spent on useless wars, and overall bad diplomatic precedent paved for the future.

"Our greatest ally though!"

It is complete idiocy and at this point it is destiny. No turning this freight train around it is going to collide against a wall at some point.

Only thing to do now is to count how many dead goy there will be after the next middle east adventure.
Here's my thought for the day.

Let's imagine the West collapses spectacularly and Putin/Xi are in a position where they have to decide how much blood and treasure they want to spend (during a historically catastrophic period) crushing what remains of Western hegemony.

The balance of risk/reward will be altered considerably if insular anti-zionist nationalism is hard on the upswing versus if the West is still strongly under the thrall of zionist zealots. If the latter is the case then Putin/Xi will be more inclined to nuke us from orbit, "just to be sure".

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
Honestly, it would be best for the Aryan race if Russia regrouped along to its original borders as covered in the videos that beta_plus linked. Also, going back to the European crisis, it would be best if they also rule Europa, Central Asia, the Middle East and North Africa as satraps. In addition, if Anglo-Germanic, Nordic, Celtic and Mediterranean Whites feel that they do not deserve to exist after flooding their countries with African and Middle Eastern scum thanks to (((their))) influence, I am sure that the Slavic/Aryan nations will be more than happy to take over their lands and create new nations from them after cleaning Western Europe of the (((mess))) they left behind.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
^^^^^The above shows why the left hates Putin. The left hasn't liked Russia since the hammer and sickle flag came down. I'll paraphrase Tucker Carlson: if I'm supposed to hate Putin, please tell me why.

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
Uzisuicide said:
^^^^^The above shows why the left hates Putin. The left hasn't liked Russia since the hammer and sickle flag came down. I'll paraphrase Tucker Carlson: if I'm supposed to hate Putin, please tell me why.
If you love Putin so much, just move to Russian. You will learn how to survive on old potatoes and Vodka, and how a policemen baton feels up your bum with your own blood as lubricant.

Putin turned my former motherland into a fucking wasteland. A multiple volume book might not be enough to describe his life, and how he is probably just another US/UK agent who is doing everything in his power to make Russia weak.

Peacock
Gold Member
You're going to have to go with more than your personal emotional take to support your take here. Perhaps you think Russia was better under Yeltsin, and that he was a great patriot? How old were you when you left Russia?

Russia is growing richer and stronger under Putin, all macroeconomic indicators support this. Putin has slashed Russian debt and boosted the country's gold and foreign currency reserves.

He's provided support for families and shielded his country from globohomo. His policies have benefited Russian middle classes.

Russia has played a very positive role in foreign policy, for instance in saving Syria and its Christian minorities from ISIS and ZOG attacks.

If Putin was the first president of post Soviet union Russia and not Western puppet Yeltsin, your country wouldn't have turned into the wasteland it is today, albeit with great improvement over the destructive Yelstin's years.

Read up on IMF shock therapy in Russia to understand that this was all by design. Shock therapy is a form of economic warfare, the most dangerous kind.

Quite the redpill... How does one "forget" a language that quickly?

http://www.reformation.org/president-putin-was-assassinated.html

The real President Putin spoke German fluently!!

It is a known fact that the real President Putin spoke German fluently. Acting ability is no qualification for leading the greatest nation on earth.

The real President Putin speaking to Queen Angela in German, at the G20 summit in St. Petersburg, Sept. 5, 2013.

The real Putin spoke German fluently as can be seen in the picture to the left.

At a press conference in the Kremlin on May 10, 2015, Queen Angela and "Putin" had to use an interpreter.

Queen Angela and "Putin" speaking through an interpreter, at a news conference in the Kremlin,
May 10, 2015.

Nobody who speaks a language fluently is going to forget that language in a matter of 2 years.

Peacock
Gold Member
A Russian president will never speak German to address officials or the press at a Kremlin function, regardless of his fluency level. It's common sense.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was searched by police in Russia about 2 weeks ago.
Given preconceptions I was expecting the 2 weeks of salary he leafed through in my wallet to go missing. It didn't.
My experiences with UK police were worse.
Never had any problems in Russia.

John16:13 said:
Quite the redpill... How does one "forget" a language that quickly?

http://www.reformation.org/president-putin-was-assassinated.html
Old news. His family used to speak German at home at times.

So he never forgot any. Putin speaks decent English too but just prefers to use interpreters. And it's understandable, even if you're able to have a normal every day conversation in other languages, it will be easier to express yourself in your native language and not having to switch back and forth between languages (which difficulty people who can't speak a lot of languages underestimate even if you actually can speak both languages).

And in politics there are of course often a lot of specific words and terms which makes it harder to fully express yourself and can lead to misunderstandings. I speak more languages myself than anyone else I've ever met but I would probably do like him too if I was a politician (unless it was in English, which is my 2nd language), it just takes too much brain power otherwise. Fuck having to sit in hour long meetings day in day out for years doing switching languages.

Here's Putin speaking English by the way: