The Vox Day thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
More disgusting is the fanbase.

113. WanderorJune 22, 2020 9:42 PM
I apologize for recommending videos in the past, Vox.
111. DarrenJune 22, 2020 9:22 PM
Disappointed at the lack of pointless (but potentially amusing) rhetoric attempts to persuade VD.
99. James DixonJune 22, 2020 7:35 PM
> I read at around 1,200 words per minute with full comprehension. That's not an estimate or an exaggeration, as it has been repeatedly and reliably tested over a period of 34 years. I scan-read more than twice as fast as that when I'm reading casually to see if I'm interested in the subject or not.
91. SolonJune 22, 2020 5:18 PM
(bragging redacted)

Forgive me Dark Lord, but I dont usually watch the dark streams either. The pauses where you are presumably reading something and not saying anything are agonizing to me.
59. Br1chtJune 22, 2020 12:09 PM
Came for the dialectic but stayed for the Diatribes.
42. Rebel ShoatJune 22, 2020 10:25 AM
Reading Foucault's Pendulum at 1200 words/minute with full comprehension is unfathomable to me. That a very good demonstration of the difference between the gifted and not and the chasm between them.
37. ar10308June 22, 2020 10:17 AM
"1200 words/minute"

No wonder Vox digs in to Terms of Service Agreements like the rest of us read comic books. Nothing like cracking open a fresh TOS whilst sipping piping hot espresso in a silvered SJW skull to really relax his mind!
8. rumpole5June 22, 2020 8:44 AM
We all live in a unique perception bubble. Some years ago I shared a computer with my wife and son. I hated it when they would read over my shoulder because I had to wait, and wait, and wait ... when I got to the end of the page for them to finish too. It was so tedious! My IQ is much lower than the dark lord's, so his experience must be much worse. Listen to him. Don't send him that stuff!

It's little wonder VD treats them like garbage.

Thurisaz

Probably because of stuff like this blog post from the other day, containing these classic Voxisms:

- Sperging out at his own fanbase
He doesn't like people wasting his time. Do you? He also doesn't want fans.
- Getting pissed over unwanted video recommendations, something most normal people would shrug and ignore
Most normal people do not have tens of thousands of active readers, quite a many of whom would like their attention for some reason or another.

- "I Am Verysmart and read faster than you, peons"
That he is and does. So what? I don't watch videos either, though I listen to Owen, VD & Roosh quite a bit.

- Total lack of self awareness
You probably confuse it with the fact that he does not care how he comes off. He isn't an internet people person.

You're angry because a man who celebrated COVID quarantine so he didn't need to suffer being social with other people doesn't pander to a perceived internet fanbase. Think about it for a moment.

Probably because of stuff like this blog post from the other day, containing these classic Voxisms:

- Sperging out at his own fanbase
- Getting pissed over unwanted video recommendations, something most normal people would shrug and ignore
- "I Am Verysmart and read faster than you, peons"
- Total lack of self awareness
I haven't been following Vox so I did go over and look at the post.

While it is over the top, it does make sense. There's no point watching videos if you genuinely read that fast. It's not out of the realm of possibility to read fast.

Edit: That being said, if he genuinely reads that fast, it should be criminal to talk that slow.

Edit 2: I do watch a decent amount of videos on things I like, but that's because of my internet addiction. I do wish there was a 3x speed option though. Most people talk way too slow. Vox of all people should know not to waste people's time.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Right on cue.

>You're angry because...

5 messages. Joined today. Someone's looking for brownie points from senpai Vox.

There is a difference between being antisocial and being a wanker.

"Once again, please don't send me requests to watch videos."

vs

"Once again, please don't send me requests to watch videos. As a result of my muscular IQ the concept of wasting my valuable time watching blah blah blah..."

See how simple it is?

Last edited:

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
There's nothing wrong with reading fast or not liking videos. They're reasonable stances. I'm a fast reader who generally prefers information in written format.

But flipping out at your own readers for such minor stuff is textbook lolcow behavior. Just ignore "pay attention to me, substitute-daddy!" comments and emails. It's not hard to do. Roosh gets dumb comments on his livestream chats, Twitter, etc. too but does the mature thing and just ignores them without fanning the flames. Probably not coincidentally, he's largely avoided silly internet drama and people trying to trigger him.

Vox's personal behavior invites ridicule, that's why it gets discussed a lot. Constantly snapping at your readers, bragging about yourself, and getting in one petty feud after the next just isn't what mature adults do. If he stuck to writing and editing books, he wouldn't have a dedicated troll community, but it's his own insistence on putting himself and his often weird behavior in the spotlight which leads to more discussion of the guy than his ideas.

Still, I'd be willing to overlook that if the general quality of his output hadn't plummeted over the last few years. I started reading his blog in 2008 and it was great for the first few years, good for a few after that, and ever since SJWs Always Lie (IMO, the last really quality thing Vox produced) and the introduction of his livestreams, he's pretty much hit rock bottom. The blog is still worth a day trip as a news aggregator but newer, better dissident right content creators have displaced him as a pundit.

[I have actually been a reader of Roosh and RVF since about 2012 or so, but didn't sign up for the forum until the focus shifted toward socio-cultural matters where I thought I might have something to contribute.]

Thurisaz

But flipping out at your own readers for such minor stuff is textbook lolcow behavior.
To each his own. I'd get annoyed pretty fast if I'd get even one such recommend a day, let alone several.

Just ignore "pay attention to me, substitute-daddy!" comments and emails. It's not hard to do.
Opening an email takes time. His time is quite occupied these days, having his spoon in quite a few broths. He also isn't that interested in having a conversation with his readers; more just sharing his take.

Vox's personal behavior invites ridicule, that's why it gets discussed a lot.
I've yet to see reasonable critique of his behavior. That said I have not read much of this thread, as I am not overly fond of discussing his person. It's more his ideas that appeal to me.

Constantly snapping at your readers, bragging about yourself, and getting in one petty feud after the next just isn't what mature adults do.
It is also not what he does. If you've ever read about his "feuds", he never starts them.

If he stuck to writing and editing books, he wouldn't have a dedicated troll community, but it's his own insistence on putting himself and his often weird behavior in the spotlight which leads to more discussion of the guy than his ideas.
What part of his behavior is weird, considering he's very, very busy, and wants to be left alone?

Still, I'd be willing to overlook that if the general quality of his output hadn't plummeted over the last few years. I started reading his blog in 2008 and it was great for the first few years, good for a few after that, and ever since SJWs Always Lie (IMO, the last really quality thing Vox produced) and the introduction of his livestreams, he's pretty much hit rock bottom.
To each his own, I enjoy most content he produces and appreciate his take on things.

The blog is still worth a day trip as a news aggregator but newer, better dissident right content creators have displaced him as a pundit.
If so I've never heard of them.

[I have actually been a reader of Roosh and RVF since about 2012 or so, but didn't sign up for the forum until the focus shifted toward socio-cultural matters where I thought I might have something to contribute.]
I came to follow Roosh only at later Return of Kings phase and took real interest after his conversion.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
There must be a lot of hate-reading/hate-viewing going on because nothing ever gets missed by Vox's critics here. :p
Like HA said. Its a semi-useful news aggregator blog. It's one of the few links I tap when I'm somewhere out and about and I have sixty seconds to waste scrolling through the post headings. About once a week something will be worth reading though it's been on the decline ever since he jumped on board with the Q stuff. Sadly one of the only strengths he had as a blogger was in deciphering world events but once he lashed himself to the Q stuff and the god-emperor schtick he was basically along for the ride, and his overweening pride prevents him for cutting away from that foolishness.

Ironically I've given him credit repeatedly for his accomplishments but he's nobody I'd want to be trapped in an elevator with, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, @Thurisaz, let me give you another bit of advice on local forum etiquette. Don't use more that two quote bubbles per post. Excessive quote bubbles have been the mainstay of every gamma male that ever inevitably got bounced out of here.

There you go. The SSH. Something great Vox has contributed to the manosphere.

john3D

I don't really know what Vox is talking about most of the time.

From what I understand though guys like him and Owen think this world is fallen and ruled by Satan, so I don't think they even feel that fixing it is necessary.

I think they think as long as you are right with god then it really doesn't matter either way.

Recently all Vox has really had to say from my understanding is that globalists are failing, the fact that they are causing so much chaos proves that, they are about to lose, God Emperor is still large and in charge, and he is winning the culture war by writing comic books.

I think he is a good guy but I don't really feel encouraged by anything he has had to say lately.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Usually people have to start somewhere. Apparently you've joined so long ago you have forgotten forum rule #1, as obvious from

Call a reality check what you will, it doesn't affect its nature.
Nothing wrong with disagreement, but if someone invites you over to their house the first time, you don't challenge the old man of the house to a fistfight in the first 10 minutes. Leonard is one of big guys around here. Read more than you post initially. Absorb the culture and ease your way into it a little more.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'm not big on rank and title myself. I don't think newcomers should be correcting anyone straight off the bat. Not even other newcomers.

If you started a scout chapter and first thing one of the new recruits did was begin pulling the "Ackchyually..." routine (even with the other kids) then it doesn't take a genius to see where things are going.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
(I noticed the original post starting this thread was pruned away for some reason.)

I agree that his blog has gone downhill a little bit. You can tell when he quotes himself and reposts old articles from years ago that the quality was better then.

I assume he’s more interested in or busier with other things.

About 30-40% of what he posts about I ignore as do not have much interest in NFL, SciFi, Owen, Q, etc.

Still, I stay for the posts about Trump, nationalism, politics, churchianity, and the general crisis/collapse of Western Civilization.

His tone is pessimistic but the overall message is not. I think what he is saying is that while the collapse of America will be bad, it is necessary because America is at the forefront of pushing globalism on countries (“be like America and import lots of immigrants!”). Countries are already reevaluating that model (i.e. Hungary, Poland) and will continue to do so with the ethnic troubles faced by America and Western Europe while an ethno-nationalist China is ascendant.

Reactions: 911
He's written that it would be an acceptable thing for a man to kill his wife and the judge, if brought into divorce court. Now while I absolutely agree that frivolous divorce must not be excused, where is the biblical directive to support his proposed actions?

He had also praised the Sharia (acid in the face) way of dealing with Adultery - what religion does he truly admire?

He has written multiple "Gamma" (an obsession, it seems) articles, with some in the comment' section declaring that boys and men which the VoxDay-religion has designated as "gamma" (aka 'uncool') should be murdered.

There was also the multi-article meltdown when he had (supposedly) screen-captured IP addresses of 'banned gammas' trying to register again on his blog.

Beale, unfortunately, followed the dark path of power (as most humans will):

-Started out useful and informative
-Became popular
-Success went to his head
-Developed a cult-like following
-Began to see himself as a god of sorts, with his devout readers seeing him the same way.
-Became self-indulgent; no longer had to worry about consistently producing useful material, due to laziness produced from riding on the coattails of previous success.
-Became unreasonable, to the point of desiring violence against all dissenters who challenge his self-appointed divine authority.

It's just "Jonestown" again, but in digital format.

bucky

Pelican
He's written that it would be an acceptable thing for a man to kill his wife and the judge, if brought into divorce court. Now while I absolutely agree that frivolous divorce must not be excused, where is the biblical directive to support his proposed actions?

He had also praised the Sharia (acid in the face) way of dealing with Adultery - what religion does he truly admire?

He has written multiple "Gamma" (an obsession, it seems) articles, with some in the comment' section declaring that boys and men which the VoxDay-religion has designated as "gamma" (aka 'uncool') should be murdered.

There was also the multi-article meltdown when he had (supposedly) screen-captured IP addresses of 'banned gammas' trying to register again on his blog.

Beale, unfortunately, followed the dark path of power (as most humans will):

-Started out useful and informative
-Became popular
-Success went to his head
-Developed a cult-like following
-Began to see himself as a god of sorts, with his devout readers seeing him the same way.
-Became self-indulgent; no longer had to worry about consistently producing useful material, due to laziness produced from riding on the coattails of previous success.
-Became unreasonable, to the point of desiring violence against all dissenters who challenge his self-appointed divine authority.

It's just "Jonestown" again, but in digital format.
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, and that Vox and Owen have both developed a disturbing cult-like following. As for the gamma male obsession, I'm a big fan of the Revenge of the Cis guys and they handled it perfectly when they were feuding with Vox a year ago. They just said "Go ahead, call us your made-up name."

That said, I can't recall Vox ever calling for the actual murder of one of his alleged "gamma males." Do you have a link or anything? I do remember him implying that "gamma" behavior could get you murdered in some situations, which is accurate. Maybe that's what you were referring to.

bucky

Pelican
Here's the reason I came to this thread: https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/07/trump-will-take-minnesota.html.

Vox is predicting a Trump win in Minnesota. I want to believe. It would seem to make sense with the recent troubles there. That said, clownworld. Were the Scandicucks to continue to vote for their replacement by hostile foreigners who hate them, I wouldn't be surprised.

On a larger scale, Vox is still predicting the same "Trumpslide" in November he's been predicting for years. Scared white liberals are going to quietly vote for the law and order candidate, supposedly. Again, this would make sense and I want to believe, but Vox also predicted the Republicans would not just win the senate in 2018, but even pick up seats. We know how well that prediction went.

What do you guys think?

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's impossible to predict how the election is going to turn out. It could go in almost any direction, really. But Vox is in love with his intellect and supposed predictive powers so I'm not surprised to see stuff like this.

I'd love for Trump to win, it's far better than the alternative. But I'm not that confident.

DanielH

Robin
It's impossible to predict how the election is going to turn out. It could go in almost any direction, really. But Vox is in love with his intellect and supposed predictive powers so I'm not surprised to see stuff like this.

I'd love for Trump to win, it's far better than the alternative. But I'm not that confident.
He's really banking on some Q magic to win the election and for whites to shift right. I don't know if that's happening. The whites already on the right are now more race conscious but the messaging of the Trump campaign so far isn't endearing him to moderate and right wing whites. The campaign seems to be focused on winning over moderate and left wing minorities, and for this reason it may cost him white votes. I really do hope Trump wins because I'll be starting a family very soon and would rather not do that in the Biden-Harris timeline.